• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Former Playboy model??!! Babe show off those pics! I posted some of my fitness/modeling pics ..the guys will ❤️ to see those! It also lets them know your statement is legit ☺️

For the future..those will be excellent contrast pictures! 😁👍

🩵 thank you. That will be good idea ♥️

Guest Howlz

I know you miss your thin body, but those curves make you look like mature strong women. It drives me nuts. Your face is stunning with that smoking small tummy 

37 minutes ago, ThickFoxyAsian said:

Haha. I’m have that thought. Just a littLe nervous

Well I think everyone on this thread will support you no matter how far you go,   I certainly appreciate you posting here,   Nice to see someone appreciate their growing body and I hope it gives you tons of pleasure.  

It can also be addicting.  I’m about 20 pounds overweight right now, having put on a few of them recently and I want to start actively gaining because it’s just so much fun to feel the changes in your body, as well as feeling satisfied from overeating.  

personally I think you’d look fantastic at 250….  😃

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, thefollow said:

You look wonderful!  The important part is that you and your significant other are happy.  Don't worry about feeling pressured to say or meet a goal weight here.  Be you and the world will be happy.  :)

Awww thank you so much 🩵. You are kind 🩵

57 minutes ago, ThickFoxyAsian said:

me and my co-worker last year on my birthday 2 pics, and me and my co-workers this year. I am bigger than them.  They make fun of me look so different than last year 😅.  

IMG_4762.jpeg

IMG_4764.jpeg

IMG_4763.jpeg

I think you friends are a just little jealous of how good them new curves look you are the most beautiful at the party