Eden's Random Fat Feedee Thoughts

Feedin Eden

Guest Loving-Chubby-Women
On 12/6/2022 at 4:36 PM, Feedin Eden said:

I finally got my own office at work complete with a mini fridge!!! I had to stock it with some sweet treats that I could eat in private during the day when I need something to take the edge off 🙈

it’s fun to stuff my face and having some coworkers walk into my office and catch me in the act!! I got this shortly after going to a Dr’s appt and my coworker came in and asked me if this is what the doctor is handing out for medicine now 😂 of course I said yes! 
IMG-20221205-WA0002.thumb.jpg.e192265fd3efe51a306677726cbb9f19.jpgIMG-20221205-WA0008.thumb.jpg.4519714b5b812bda63bdf28710820f25.jpgIMG-20221205-WA0006.thumb.jpg.5bec22eb5e4f775ee6458fd096dc7d42.jpgIMG-20221205-WA0004.thumb.jpg.db62d32f6084cc8071a86242c25897ab.jpgIMG-20221205-WA0003.thumb.jpg.129375f61635776e7348788a6756da9b.jpgIMG-20221205-WA0005.thumb.jpg.ed5e82746367d272bfaa1e4010c6ea66.jpgIMG-20221205-WA0007.thumb.jpg.16b50762c7ebd0b12130c195cb0cb5af.jpg

I adore a chubby tummy that has several rolls, and you have great potential here. I think you could have at least two rolls, but maybe even three. Yummy!😍

On 11/13/2022 at 2:35 PM, Feedin Eden said:

Lol do people really like fruit cake?? If I’m being honest I have never been offered it or even seen it at any holiday events. My mom makes an AMAZING tiramisu that I can’t get enough of. That’s always my go to 🤤

Fruit cake is awesome, provided that you soak it overnight in rum or brandy.  This is the way that it is supposed to be served.  Without the booze, it sucks.

Guest jdargs18

More curvy but I wouldn't see you as someone who is fat. Considering that you stay active and lift heavy weights quite well is an impressive feat. 

You've also got quite a slim figure and your stomach shows a little (who doesn't?). Just there to encourage as best as I can

• Curvage Model

Isn’t it great how every culture has their own version of a dumpling?? There’s dumplings, ravioli, samosas, empanadas, pierogies… 😍

I just got some FIRE dumplings from a Chinese vendor at a farmer’s market and I started thinking about that 😂 

maybe I should do a cultural stuffing where I pound some from every culture?? 🤔 

• Curvage Model
On 11/11/2022 at 9:18 AM, Feedin Eden said:

Hi everyone! Since I've joined Curvage a couple weeks ago and really started embracing the gains, I've been having increasingly more feedee thoughts and random stimulating thoughts about food, feedism, fatness, and curves in general! I wanted to start a topic where I just share some of these thoughts, almost like a feedee diary of things I've been pondering! I'm really loving fat chat so please indulge me in some conversation ❤️

First random thought is about how we all have different tastes for different food, and those tastes relate to your brain and can evolve!! For example I used to HATE spicy foods growing up. I could literally not wrap my mind around how some people enjoyed the sensation of pins and needles in your mouth. Eventually I got older and began working at fast casual food place, and part of my pay was receiving a free meal every shift. After awhile I got so bored of eating the same thing so I found ways to spice it up! I started adding sriracha after getting interested in how many customers would ask for it. I added it to a yummy rice bowl and I LOVED it! Then i slowly started adding spice to everything! Now I absolutely love spicy foods. 

Isn't it weird how what tastes good to some tastes bad to others? And even cooler that we can adjust? It makes me wonder what other foods I could adapt to liking, there's a world of possibilities! I'm hungry just thinking about it. 

I know that our tastes change as we get older because the actual make up and sensitivity of our taste buds change throughout our lives. Children usually have much more sensitive taste buds. I just read that taste buds keep developing till we are in our 30's. By the time we reach 40 the amount of taste buds we have declines. I just had a b-day so that makes me sad! 😭 I guess I better eat all I can while I'm still in my tasting prime lol. 

• Curvage Model
19 minutes ago, Devi Thikk said:

I know that our tastes change as we get older because the actual make up and sensitivity of our taste buds change throughout our lives. Children usually have much more sensitive taste buds. I just read that taste buds keep developing till we are in our 30's. By the time we reach 40 the amount of taste buds we have declines. I just had a b-day so that makes me sad! 😭 I guess I better eat all I can while I'm still in my tasting prime lol. 

Oh wow, that is so interesting!! That makes sense why I like so many more foods now!! 
I’m sure you can keep your taste buds “in shape” no matter how old they are 😂 just gotta use them a lot 😋

On 1/7/2023 at 8:32 PM, Feedin Eden said:

It's never been more clear to me than it is now... I've low key been in denial.. But the fact is...

I got FAT 

GridArt_20230108_011204800.jpg

So far, you’re only a little bit fat. I love that you have been in denial, though. Although we can’t see your whole face, you look very pretty, and your softening tummy is so attractive! I love a girl who is plump and pretty!!❤️❤️❤️😍

• Curvage Model
On 1/14/2023 at 3:21 AM, Loving-Chubby-Women said:

So far, you’re only a little bit fat. I love that you have been in denial, though. Although we can’t see your whole face, you look very pretty, and your softening tummy is so attractive! I love a girl who is plump and pretty!!❤️❤️❤️😍

That is so nice!! Yes I’ve definitely been in denial 😂 there’s still a small part of me that wants to be a slim fit girl, but I know those days are over. Onto BIGGER and BETTER things!

• Curvage Model

What are the healthiest fast food options?? I saw some stuff awhile back saying that Taco Bell actually redid their whole menu to be healthier, and is now one of the healthiest chains, but I don’t know if that’s true. I love me some Taco Bell tho, so I hope it is true!! What else do I need to try?

1 hour ago, Feedin Eden said:

What are the healthiest fast food options?? I saw some stuff awhile back saying that Taco Bell actually redid their whole menu to be healthier, and is now one of the healthiest chains, but I don’t know if that’s true. I love me some Taco Bell tho, so I hope it is true!! What else do I need to try?

I’m thinking subway can’t be overly bad for you? But I wouldn’t really know lol! I think your question is a bit of an oxymoron 😂🤷‍♂️ But I’m kinda curious now to lol! 

9 hours ago, Feedin Eden said:

That is so nice!! Yes I’ve definitely been in denial 😂 there’s still a small part of me that wants to be a slim fit girl, but I know those days are over. Onto BIGGER and BETTER things!

I’m excited to watch you move on to bigger and better things!!❤️❤️😃

• Curvage Model
On 1/15/2023 at 9:23 PM, Babygotback96 said:

I’m thinking subway can’t be overly bad for you? But I wouldn’t really know lol! I think your question is a bit of an oxymoron 😂🤷‍♂️ But I’m kinda curious now to lol! 

Haha, you’re not wrong!! I’m all about quantity AND quality though! Subway would be good, I will definitely be getting a foot long with chips AND a cookie whenever I go!

• 3 months later...
  • Curvage Model

Do you guys ever go through periods where you keep craving one specific food? I’m definitely the kind of person that gets hooked on a certain food and will eat it almost every day for a few months till I get tired of it. For awhile lately my fix was ramen 😍 or any sort of savory brothy soup with noodles. But lately I keep waking up and craving McGriddles. The only problem is I don’t currently live close to a McDonald’s 😫 so I’ve resorted to making my own! Maybe I will have to do a breakfast clip soon 😋