You looked hot then, but you're absolutely on FIRE now.

It's a great pose to recreate with your current body!

That's a thing that's suddenly occurred to me: you're absolutely fantastic at posing.  I think a lot of BBW-admirers expect posing to be something that ladies just know how to do naturally, but I reckon it's actually a real skill to be learned and developed.

You DEFINITELY have the skills!

1.  That belly growth is all kinds of mind-blowing.  These two photos are a visual testament to your commitment and success.  You look beautiful and thick in the before-pic, but now you're ultra-beautiful and MASSIVE.  Look at how the bra-strap and garter-belt are gobbled up by those gorgeous side rolls.  Look at the strain showing where the clip is holding up the stocking.

Would you be able to put a year on the before-pic, Olivia?

2.  How about a full-bodyview video where you stand in front of a mirror (giving us, in effect, two angles of yourself), and admire yourself and talk about your growth over the last ten years?  Or a roleplay vid where you try to get the attention of your busy, home-working husband by parading yourself around and showing off in a series of increasingly sexy outfits and poses (lots of bending over!)

4 hours ago, Olivia Jaide said:

1. Let’s compare this semi similar look of outfits (garter belts in particular) and admire that belly growth. 

2. What kind of video would you like to see this pink lingerie worn in? ED1070AE-CEE9-440F-9C6B-67EB3A7BEA24.thumb.png.a7f430272492885bdbb6a34a882d70b4.png30B86508-A170-4C3A-9D4E-54839C4BCF89.thumb.jpeg.61adde6fa0da82af2e88ff27b25959c1.jpeg

1. Your belly growth is quite phenomenonal to be honest. Even lay down, your belly no longer has the option of 'flattening out'. The 'fold' over your hips and thighs is here to stay as is the new roll under your arms near your boobs. I know you've mentioned belly, but there's way more to you than just a belly...Your arms and thighs in particular look like they've been pumped up...

You were incredibly attractive in the 'before' picture, in the 'after' picture? 

Absolutely stunning. Nothing more to say than that really. Maybe gorgeous. Fuck it I've got it...

Stunningly gorgeous 🥵

Yeah that's it 😍

2. Video? You really don't want me to answer that in public. I'll end up on some sort of fbi watch list. It's private answers only 😄😄🥵😳😳🔞🔥😜😜🥵😈😳🤣

Guest Carcer89
23 hours ago, Olivia Jaide said:

1. Let’s compare this semi similar look of outfits (garter belts in particular) and admire that belly growth. 

2. What kind of video would you like to see this pink lingerie worn in? ED1070AE-CEE9-440F-9C6B-67EB3A7BEA24.thumb.png.a7f430272492885bdbb6a34a882d70b4.png30B86508-A170-4C3A-9D4E-54839C4BCF89.thumb.jpeg.61adde6fa0da82af2e88ff27b25959c1.jpeg

1. Wow! 😍

2. Anything you wish 🥵

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jgrnd123
2 hours ago, giani said:

please post more

6 hours ago, Olivia Jaide said:

Waiting for my next meal 

EEA6C960-0FEB-4FBD-AF9E-E8A665654F1B.thumb.jpeg.b83989c8e78da6c9d4dc6dd25d381a72.jpeg

I hope someone got you a snack while you waited. Also that before and after comparison 😩😍 goddess

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Currently on my cruise (1 of 2) 

Tonight we docked in San Juan, Puerto Rico. We’re leaving shortly, but since I have cell service here I thought I’d give some updates. 
There isn’t a whole lot to do when we’re only in port from 4pm -9pm so I got off the ship to at least get food 😛.  Of course I had to get the garlic chicken Mofongo! Along with beef empanadas.
BBCACF7B-871A-42AF-9893-DBED3973560E.thumb.jpeg.cd2698179bf14a2129c05cd0245ee2c3.jpegCB04A3FB-4B45-4B8B-A38B-98631B7C24E6.thumb.jpeg.ba61ae97f157e16acad9163de7bbae14.jpegOn the beautiful walk back to the ship I stopped for some snacks. When I travel I love to get things I can’t find back home, along with goodies I know I already love and want to munch on late at night in my cabin. 
8494A717-A920-44F2-AECC-E935F03FF2C0.thumb.jpeg.11c14635a86adbfac3027ae11514bb38.jpegI’ve been eating every chance I get! I will absolutely be going home fatter.

There are so many things I’ve noticed about my growing body on this cruise so far. One of them is that I’m SO INCREDIBLY FAT! There’s been so many changes to my body and the way I do things. I should probably make a whole new video on this.

After both cruises are complete, I will add everything I ate to my food forum 🙂.

Funds from video purchases this week will go to my extras on my trips - like snacks and adult beverages (which lead me to eat even more). I do have a new stuffing up that even makes me horny (and hungry haha).

Please react to this post if you enjoyed it and would like me to make more posts when I have cell reception to do so. I love to share these things with you. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
16 hours ago, jj22 said:

How did your cruise go?  I hope you had a great time and ate plenty!

I went on two! They went alright, not the best I've had, but was still happy to be on them. The food wasn't as good as the one in January, nonetheless I still ate so very much! I learned a lot about myself and encountered some new struggles ( probably from the weight I've recently put on haha ).