Guest ChubbySouffle
1 hour ago, Servelilith said:

There’s always room for 1 more slice 🎂🐮

128CC25E-9704-43B2-A646-BFEEF31EAC15.jpeg

Now you have me curious 😜. How often do you manage to eat a whole cake in one sitting?? 

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, ChubbySouffle said:

Now you have me curious 😜. How often do you manage to eat a whole cake in one sitting?? 

i don't want to give away too many secrets but what i will say is that when im high im an absolute animal 🐷🐷🐷

Guest ChubbySouffle
1 minute ago, Servelilith said:

i don't want to give away too many secrets but what i will say is that when im high im an absolute animal 🐷🐷🐷

Someone get this demonette a bong and 10 crepes asap! Gotta say, I would love to watch you go whole hog, letting your appetites completely override your need for constraint. 🥵🥵

• Curvage Model
52 minutes ago, ChubbySouffle said:

Someone get this demonette a bong and 10 crepes asap! Gotta say, I would love to watch you go whole hog, letting your appetites completely override your need for constraint. 🥵🥵

I have a bong in the house too.. it's called a genie bong because it comes all the way up to my waist 😏😏 It's for special occasions only tho ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

Im about to bust outta these pants 😮💨 my stomach has been grumbling ALL morning 😩😩It’s like it has a mind of it’s own 😏 I can’t wait for you guys to see my new video coming out today ❤️ It’s the reason my belly is looking plumpier 🤭

A6059919-5056-4573-91B6-6D5687CDE672.jpeg

• Curvage Model

You're sooo cute! And the softness you've cultivated looks amazing on you.

21 hours ago, Servelilith said:

but i was a fat girl in a skinny girls body so but when covid hit ehehe my days became me getting high and gaming all day and when i get high my inner fat girl can't be contained 😈😈😈

Yes, exactly! Sitting on my ass all day, getting high, eating trays of home-baked cookies: it felt so good giving in and letting go.
Chubby stoner gamer girls are S Tier! 🙌 🎮🐲🌫️🍰🙌

• Curvage Model
13 minutes ago, MaisieMuffin said:

You're sooo cute! And the softness you've cultivated looks amazing on you.

Yes, exactly! Sitting on my ass all day, getting high, eating trays of home-baked cookies: it felt so good giving in and letting go.
Chubby stoner gamer girls are S Tier! 🙌 🎮🐲🌫️🍰🙌

yesss exactly!!!!!!! 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 I think the ubereats drivers are starting to remember my name 🐷🐷😈

• Curvage Model
34 minutes ago, Servelilith said:

yesss exactly!!!!!!! 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 I think the ubereats drivers are starting to remember my name 🐷🐷😈

Yeah, I wonder if they assume I'm ordering for 2-3 people even though I'm always alone when I greet them. 💜
There's a Dunkin Donuts I stop into several times a week and the lady who works there is now super friendly with me but always surprised if my order is small. "No donut?! Hashbrowns?" 😆 She even gave me a free muffin the other week!

• Curvage Model
15 minutes ago, MaisieMuffin said:

Yeah, I wonder if they assume I'm ordering for 2-3 people even though I'm always alone when I greet them. 💜
There's a Dunkin Donuts I stop into several times a week and the lady who works there is now super friendly with me but always surprised if my order is small. "No donut?! Hashbrowns?" 😆 She even gave me a free muffin the other week!

i'm just waiting for uberfeed so I won't have to go to the door, they can just feed it to me! 😂

• Curvage Model

🚨NEW CLIP ALERT!!!🚨

12OZ STEAK STUFFING!

come with me on a date to a fancy steakhouse where i order the FATTEST steak i could get and i try not to burst of my tight dress 🥵110BF0AD-4C4F-4C80-AAF1-9F5E6EE7D8C9.thumb.gif.41fa040beec5b5ae59bb8f705643020d.gif

ive made so much progress look at these new before and after pics! A4E4EE56-728C-4D89-8379-452C16CC0A12.thumb.jpeg.b73767a1d269d6c4761c6accf228934b.jpeg

Edited by Servelilith