• Curvage Model

heyyyy~💖

this will be where I talk all about my day and what i'm eating and what i'm doing!😍 i will also be posting dirty stories or just naughty things that come to my mind and don't be afraid to add on to it maybe we can get naughty in the DMs 😈😈😈

best part of all MEMES! i love making memes lol please like them so it inspires me to make more! 🥰🥰🥰

feel free to talk to me anytime! and especially if you wanted to get me food to make me fatter faster 🤤 talk to me! 

• Curvage Model

I know I just made this topic but I already got a little snackish and one thing lead to another and I kind of ate a whole tray of mochi ice cream 🥰🥰🥰 I just snapped a pic cuz I was feeling cute  ehehe

3F4FB8DA-E0ED-452C-9B1F-D0DCB449CB49.thumb.gif.46fb9744e9148069253848f05ee1e6d4.gif 577C8FCC-6C8B-473E-AEFE-B076A8D50AD2.thumb.jpeg.4daa2f8c75af704c668d8cd6dfc373df.jpeg

did you notice I wasn’t wearing panties 🍑

10 minutes ago, Servelilith said:

omg i really don't want to cook tonight... soooooo i'm going to go out for a nice dinner 😊 and i'm going to STUFF myself with a FAT juicy 12oz steak! 🥩😈🥩

i gotta get dressed i'll keep you guys updated soon!

Please keep growing and eating until you're about to pop, demoness.

• Curvage Model

Guys I’m SOOOOOO stuffed 🤤🤤🤤 wow that steak was so FAT it was a plump chonk of meat 🥩 and the best part is that I got 2 servings of bread 🥖 mmm and I drenched it in butter 🤤 but I recorded it so you guys can watch me stuff myself!!! I’ll probably do much much more stuffing content soon 😈😈😈 

C06FE767-2459-472F-AB83-85E6527E1921.thumb.jpeg.f8d19b4b2a0c36d2046647c9b0e52d30.jpeg  Look how well I filled this dress out Ehehe it was basically bursting at the seams when I was trying to squeeze into it 💖

5DF926B2-9032-43C6-9901-D30383EA6894.thumb.gif.a5409ef14c12b4baf64dea053d981fca.gif Look at how fat this steak is! It even jiggles like my phat ass 🥰🥰🥰

Ooooofffff~💖 I’m actually so stuffed guys.. and super horny right now ehehe 😈 I love the feeling of when my body is begging me not to eat anymore but I just keep shoving more food down my throat 💦💦💦 it’s getting me so turned on 😈😈😈

11 hours ago, Servelilith said:

Now don't cum too hard 😏😏

IMG_6996.JPG

IMG_6020.JPG

What I find as impressive as the rest of your sexy body is your face, it has become so round and full in a short time 😍

• Curvage Model
55 minutes ago, dmoney5 said:

It’s crazy how much your chest grew! How many cup sizes have you gone up?

also- your face got so round! How do you like the Change there, you are still so beautiful 

honestly... i can't get enough the more my body grows the more i want to grow! the changes are slow but so so soooooooooo worth it everytime i grab a handful of my own fat ass it sends shivers up my spine 🤤🤤🥰

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, B and B said:

What I find as impressive as the rest of your sexy body is your face, it has become so round and full in a short time 😍

thank you🥰 your complements is what makes me want to push myself further 🥵

1 minute ago, Servelilith said:

merci 🥰 vos compléments c'est ce qui me donne envie de me pousser plus loin 🥵

I can't wait to see you with a face covered in fat and with a double or triple chin. 😍 Can you take up the challenge ?😜

18 minutes ago, Servelilith said:

défi? ce ne sont que des tremplins pour moi ehehe 😈 je veux juste exploser

Can't wait to see you too fat to fill a bed. 🥵 I was wondering why do you want to get so big, does it just turn you on or is there something else ?😮

48 minutes ago, Servelilith said:

i think i look cute adorable haha! do you not like my pudgy cheeks? 

I love them! I love sexy face gains! I have noticed some gainers dislike certain parts of their gains- just wondering if there were for you!

I also like the shocked reaction some have when they notice everything growing- and suddenly it’s like “omg is my face really getting fat now too?!” Super hot haha