bringing back chat party

didi0023

so, i think that we should have the banner back. alot of people miss the way chat used to be, and with everybody colliding timezones its hard to meet up up a big group other than sunday. If you agree, leave a comment in the thread.  ;D

Ever since SJ stopped using the chat banner, my life has been an empty shell of its former glory.

I became a bum. I stopped eating well. Started drinking and doing more drugs (obviously was already using).

Got thrown out of my house. My family disowned me after they found out. And to make matters worse, criminals specifically targeted my car to go steal!

My job? Well, question is if I'll still have a job when I return there tomorrow morning. They too found out about my lack of Curvage Superstar status, so they probably don't want to have me around anymore.

So, concluding, I really really need that banner back to get my life back on track!

Help a brother out, SJ.

Ya I have noticed that SJ has been slipping with the banner lately, this was the third week in a row now I think that we haven't had the party. They are what got me started in chat so they need to continue for sure.

Ever since SJ stopped using the chat banner, my life has been an empty shell of its former glory.

I became a bum. I stopped eating well. Started drinking and doing more drugs (obviously was already using).

Got thrown out of my house. My family disowned me after they found out. And to make matters worse, criminals specifically targeted my car to go steal!

My job? Well, question is if I'll still have a job when I return there tomorrow morning. They too found out about my lack of Curvage Superstar status, so they probably don't want to have me around anymore.

So, concluding, I really really need that banner back to get my life back on track!

Help a brother out, SJ.

Yeah we need the banner back before Vennie starts hooking again, yes I know he's a man slut already but do we really want him wearing high heels and a mini skirt selling is body on the local street corner? No, nor do we want Vennie to have give a dirty sanchez to some thug named Ice Tray so he'll inject heroine into his eye balls! Vennie is going down hill and fast guys, I'm sure right now he's stabbing a helpless, mildly-retarded, hobo named Bubba for his last bite of what he thinks is cheese, oh for the love of god SuperJ please bring back the banner before we have to put Vennie in a body bag >:(!

Help a brother out, SJ.

This just made my night. I can't let Vennie continue to suffer like this. I vow to save his life this weekend!!!

• 1 month later...

sounds good to me

so, i think that we should have the banner back. alot of people miss the way chat used to be, and with everybody colliding timezones its hard to meet up up a big group other than sunday. If you agree, leave a comment in the thread.  ;D

Guest Londinium

I agree with this. If this place has a chatroom, why not use it instead of letting it gather dust?