Fetishes that you have that others might consider weird

My User Name

Guest They keep getting fatter

Aging

Sweat

Unintentional body hair (e.g. underarm growth)

Flat chests

Pasty skin

Saggy backsides

Cellulite

Wardrobe malfunctions / accidentally exposed flesh

Female singers getting out of breath on stage or not being able to sing their own songs live

Catfights

One-sided female fights in combat sports

Sporting humiliations in female sports

Particularly when any of those happen to an attractive girl

Guest fantluszczu
7 hours ago, The keep getting fatter said:

Aging

Sweat

Unintentional body hair (e.g. underarm growth)

Flat chests

Pasty skin

Saggy backsides

Cellulite

Wardrobe malfunctions / accidentally exposed flesh

Female singers getting out of breath on stage or not being able to sing their own songs live

Catfights

One-sided female fights in combat sports

Sporting humiliations in female sports

Particularly when any of those happen to an attractive girl

One-sided fights when the fat beats the athlete are great. 😍

I dream of a wrestling match with a 300lbs+ woman and I'm curious if I would have any chance.

Guest They keep getting fatter
12 hours ago, My User Name said:

These are some fetishes that do it for me also.

Yeah, I guess I went from more common to more weird.

• Curvage Model
On 7/30/2022 at 7:16 PM, My User Name said:

So yeah, there are things that some of us might be interested in that while some might understand, others may be like "why?" or "that's odd". But I'm sure this is a judgment-free area, right? Anyway, I couldn't find anything recent that asked a question like this so here goes. What is a fetish that you have but others might find it weird?

Mine: I'm into women with big feet, mainly sizes 9 to 11.  I'm already into taller women but I also love it when they are disproportionately large, as is the case with Kimberly Marvel (5'7", 9.5 shoe size), Lillias Right (5'6", 10 shoe size), Tiffany Lynn (5'5", 10 shoe size), and Reiinapop (5'2", 10 shoe size). There's something about it that drives me wild and I cannot explain why.

Anyone else care to share?

I'm 5'6" and wear size 10-11 shoe depending on what type of shoes it is.

• 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model
On 8/8/2023 at 9:42 AM, Piggypersephone said:

BDSM, bimbofication; induced lactation; bondage, especially breast bondage I find very erotic 

Hard agree on these. 

I have a FWB that loves to lay his head on my lap while I sit in bed and just suck/play with my nipples and it really makes my lactation kink go crazy. 🥵 It's never happened but I wish. 

It goes hand in hand with my pregnancy kink, I think I could happily be permanently 7-9 months pregnant, I think it looks so good and I imagine, assuming there was no adverse health issues, it feeling good. 

• Curvage Model

Sure why not, I'll throw out a few - BDSM (I'm a dom lol), shoulders (wish i could even begin to explain that one 😅), voyeurism, not really a fetish but older men, monsters/horror, and ANYTHING Catholic-related (nuns, priests, even just shy Catholic dudes - I don't even know why because I'm not even catholic, I think it's just the corruption lmao)

• Curvage Model
25 minutes ago, BrynneBunny said:

Sure why not, I'll throw out a few - BDSM (I'm a dom lol), shoulders (wish i could even begin to explain that one 😅), voyeurism, not really a fetish but older men, monsters/horror, and ANYTHING Catholic-related (nuns, priests, even just shy Catholic dudes - I don't even know why because I'm not even catholic, I think it's just the corruption lmao)

Older men 😵💫😵💫😵💫 Wondering why I can't have a crush on someone less than 25 years older than me. 

1 hour ago, Riley Parker said:

Hard agree on these. 

I have a FWB that loves to lay his head on my lap while I sit in bed and just suck/play with my nipples and it really makes my lactation kink go crazy. 🥵 It's never happened but I wish. 

It goes hand in hand with my pregnancy kink, I think I could happily be permanently 7-9 months pregnant, I think it looks so good and I imagine, assuming there was no adverse health issues, it feeling good. 

As someone with a massive lactation and pregnancy kink, this is my dream 😍🥵

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, mbrewster said:

As someone with a massive lactation and pregnancy kink, this is my dream 😍🥵

Life is unfair in many ways but the fact I can't be barefoot, pregnant and full of milk without also having to have a baby is top 5 for me, for sure lol