She's stunning, right guys?

Guest b1nary

Guest b1nary

My girlfriend has a few confidence issues.

She thinks she's too big to be a plus-size model but I think she could make her way into the market. Especially after I've seen girls like Mayara Russi, for example. And with modern culture being fucked-up with weight bias, not everybody understands how sexy she is and thus I can't show her off as much as I'd like to.

Either way, model or not, let her know how much of a bombshell she is so that perhaps in a few days I can proudly show her a thread full of gentlemen (and ladies) who see things my way. I'd politely ask that you guys show a bit of restraint with how 'in-depth' your compliments get though ;) Otherwise, she might not think so highly about your opinions.

If there is enough support here she might even be willing to take some sexy pictures for ya'll.

post-17093-14513321672864_thumb.jpg

post-17093-1451332167673_thumb.jpg

post-17093-14513321714063_thumb.jpg

post-17093-14513321718463_thumb.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest b1nary

By the way these are clearly shitty cell-phone pics I just spontaneously took so later I'll post some pics with some quality that do her a bit more justice.

Guest Atlya

So you're hunting for compliments then?

Well, here you are: she's fugly.

Nah, of course she isn't, she's just lovely, I'd ate that! :D

Not sure if she has the "profile" of a plus size model, and I say that despite her gorgeous body and lovely face.

Still, I've seen models that were way less attractive than her. :P

Guest b1nary

Yeah I'm not even gonna lie, blatant whoring for compliments but I'm doing it for a reason.

We all win.

She gets to feel sexy, I get to have a happy girlfriend, my ego gets boosted, I get to take more risque pictures of her, and then I get to pay back a community which can appreciate a real woman.

Very hot, but do you mean 'proper' fashion modeling? Because even for plus-size modeling they design to a particular body type - essentially hourglass, with a bit of pear.

Edit that, I just searched Mayara Russi. I don't think she (Mayara) is even that attractive without photoshopping, and even then. Totally prefer your girlfriend.

She is rather lovely, i dont think the plus size modelling thing is a very easy thing to get into as so many are trying, its a very competitive job and as its been previously mentioned, the models do have to have certain body shape/sizes. She is beautiful, she doesn't need to be a plus size model to be beautiful she just needs confidence and a smile  :)