Sounds like you've got multiple women wondering just like the rest of us what you would look like bigger and softer. Certainly seems like they are being successful in fattening you up so far and getting the results they are after. They're lucky to see how all that extra food is making you larger and how you're struggling to fit in all your clothes and the affect its having on your figure as well as it in motion as you get  heavier having to waddle everywhere more now I'm sure. 

4 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Either way it sounds like shes certainly helping you eat and put on weight because of it all. Sounds like you're enjoying that aspect of it all regardless? 😋

100% enjoying. Being this fd up workaholic type person who loves doing well in her job, I can’t say I am relationship material so even if I could find a partner, I doubt I would keep one cos I don’t think I have the patience or maturity yet for relationships. More like a teenager who just needs space and lots of time alone. I am also just so good now at satisfying myself and using my imagination so I hope I can still reach down there for some time and I enjoy how my belly presses into my still slender wrists when I do. I used to make myself come in many positions but now I can only reach if I lie on my back and if helps to put a cushion under my hips to lift them and let the belly move out the way a bit with gravity. Used to be able to do this sitting or lying on my side but not any more and this turns me on a lot.  I think one of the scariest things about gaining so much belly weight is the idea that in six months time I may not be able to reach my own vagina and clit. Both scary and thrilling , a challenge, desire and a fear🥵🥵🥵🥵

3267E5D0-90FE-491D-B6FD-1DE088264ADB.jpeg

72FB2D2B-C5C9-4631-BE95-F957020C41C8.jpeg

3D8F6E81-0573-477F-B4BB-F54B94841FBA.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Sounds like you've got multiple women wondering just like the rest of us what you would look like bigger and softer. Certainly seems like they are being successful in fattening you up so far and getting the results they are after. They're lucky to see how all that extra food is making you larger and how you're struggling to fit in all your clothes and the affect its having on your figure as well as it in motion as you get  heavier having to waddle everywhere more now I'm sure. 

Oh man. I so wish I was waddling. I absolutely can’t wait to be so big that I waddle around. When I am alone I do carry my belly a lot, especially up and down stairs, to take some weight off and it feels so nice to hold it in my hands and feel her lovely weight. Once I get big enough to waddle, I will definitely need to find time to film this. How many nights have I been up on the internet looking at videos of fat babes waddling and wishing I could be so sexy and amazing. It’s fantastic for me that I finally took the plunge and surrendered to my deepest desires to get really chubby and soon fat and morbidly obese 🥵🥵🥵💧💧💧💧💧

Well it sounds like it won't be too long before you're as big as the videos you've been watching. The fact that you can see it in your future being to big to reach around your growing gut is amazing. Sounds like you're always stuffed by yourself let along getting overfed at work and when visiting your sister. Your lifestyle is clearly leading to one of obesity if you're not there already! 😍🥰🧡

25 minutes ago, GrowingGirl said:

I realised last night that I have another feeder. I worked late and one of my bosses came with a huge fattening oily cheesy bowl of hot corn and lentil soup. It had a ton of cheese in it. I think I am getting too fat to be attractive to her husband, my other boss, and she likes this and wants to fatten me further. I left work feeling food coma stuffed cos I was already full before the soup. Really happy there are too women in my life who want to see me stuffed all the time. These were my last pics I took before I passed out in the evening. I got a call from a client who wanted me to do some edits and some more requests by email and had to say, it ain’t happening tonight, baby is digesting a beachball sized amount of food and no work will happen till it moves down my stuffed tract. 

A6830076-09BA-49BE-B0C7-020F5627D70B.jpeg

BA6D42AE-FF72-474D-9C71-44B2E919D0DF.jpeg

I love your updates!

Also, is that a linea nigra on your belly? If so, I hadn't noticed it before. It's most often seen in pregnancy, but I think weight gain in general and high estrogen can cause it. Anyway, I think it looks good

6 minutes ago, throwaway56342 said:

I love your updates!

Also, is that a linea nigra on your belly? If so, I hadn't noticed it before. It's most often seen in pregnancy, but I think weight gain in general and high estrogen can cause it. Anyway, I think it looks good

Yeah, I see the line. Maybe I did something weird to my hormones with this rapid gain. I don’t have kids but it sure looks like I had some and  people sometimes mistake me for being pregnant. Like the time I smoked a ** outside a McDonald’s and some concerned person asked me if I knew that smoking is bad for the baby. They did a double take when I told them I am not pregnant but just fat. Lol. I love it when people react like that, like stepford wives whose circuit boards are misfiring 😂😂😂

23 minutes ago, Mackeral23 said:

New favorite thread. That fat sack of fat that you have hanging from your belly is HOT

So lovely of you to give me feedback. I can’t wait for it to be bigger and hotter. I adore the way it wobbles and jiggles when I walk and how it blocks my thighs when I climb up stairs. I feel so blessed to be gaining so much belly weight. It feels luxurious and so soft and touchable. I think it still looks much too small when my gut is empty. I took these sneaky pics at work this morning before anyone else came into the office and before breakfast. My sister is coming back from her work trip on the 29th July and I can’t wait for our next giant meal together. In the meantime, I am munching on a big slab of chocolate that my boss randomly gave me to thank me for the long hours I have been working recently. I probably wouldn’t be working such long hours if I didn’t need to take time to make myself cum at work and to write my mini essays on this site but they don’t need to know that. I am still really good at my job and if they want to gift me chocolate and make me fatter here, I will gladly take it.

31F1C0F4-4DEB-429D-A113-71480B9D9337.jpeg

011FFB4B-C391-4BB2-B15C-4236B432EC17.jpeg

I'm sure you've greedily devoured that chocolate already before anyone got in. They may have though it was meant to last you a while or if they know what they are doing fully expected it to be gone instantly. Just leaving loads of fattening treats around for you that they know you can't resist from gobbling down on top of everything else you eat while at work not even including any actual meals you eat there! The combo of having a desk job and sitting around snacking away piling on the pounds around your beautiful bloated belly and big behind. Never working off the excess calories as you've always got something to hand to eat and have in your mouth all the time. 🥰

Guest memyselfandice
5 hours ago, GrowingGirl said:

Do you ever show your sexy belly off to your sister? Like wear a crop top when she is around and let it hang out? 🥵

14 hours ago, GrowingGirl said:

Yeah, I see the line. Maybe I did something weird to my hormones with this rapid gain. I don’t have kids but it sure looks like I had some and  people sometimes mistake me for being pregnant. Like the time I smoked a ** outside a McDonald’s and some concerned person asked me if I knew that smoking is bad for the baby. They did a double take when I told them I am not pregnant but just fat. Lol. I love it when people react like that, like stepford wives whose circuit boards are misfiring 😂😂😂

I don't believe that it's that uncommon among women who haven't been pregnant. I've seen it before irl. Looks great on you!

5 hours ago, GrowingGirl said:

So lovely of you to give me feedback. I can’t wait for it to be bigger and hotter. I adore the way it wobbles and jiggles when I walk and how it blocks my thighs when I climb up stairs. I feel so blessed to be gaining so much belly weight. It feels luxurious and so soft and touchable. I think it still looks much too small when my gut is empty. I took these sneaky pics at work this morning before anyone else came into the office and before breakfast. My sister is coming back from her work trip on the 29th July and I can’t wait for our next giant meal together. In the meantime, I am munching on a big slab of chocolate that my boss randomly gave me to thank me for the long hours I have been working recently. I probably wouldn’t be working such long hours if I didn’t need to take time to make myself cum at work and to write my mini essays on this site but they don’t need to know that. I am still really good at my job and if they want to gift me chocolate and make me fatter here, I will gladly take it.

I'm loving all of these bare and semi-bare pictures, but it would be interesting to see you fully dressed in some tight pants and shirt, just to get a glimpse of the the view that your boss and sister seem to be enjoying so much.

13 minutes ago, bbwamore said:

I'm loving all of these bare and semi-bare pictures, but it would be interesting to see you fully dressed in some tight pants and shirt, just to get a glimpse of the the view that your boss and sister seem to be enjoying so much.

As requested. I work in a field where I don’t need to dress formally and I don’t have any formal clothing at the moment but I will check my wardrobe to see if I have shirts that fit. This is the outfit I wore to the sushi buffet on Sunday. I do enjoy wearing tight clothing in public and nearly all my clothes are tight. I has an empty belly when I took these pics so 

75DB4BC5-7D67-4278-AEDE-7AFA5A8C9E55.jpeg

66E15D19-9891-44D2-8074-CD6ED3F60EA0.jpeg

4ED06D6C-34C8-4697-9235-AEFE6C01C04D.jpeg

51B56AB6-E4BB-4885-AB7A-402D74DB722A.jpeg

Love all your pictures so far but there's is something about seeing a big beautiful woman in tight clothes that I really think is attractive and wild! 

Really just highlights how big you are and how much extra weight you are carrying especially around your middle. All your belly contained in that strained material showing off all your over indulging. The fact that those once used to fit giving away your increase in size and girth. 

Also the fact that you were empty and it was before the buffet. I'm sure that outfit was a lot tighter with all the sushi you must of packed away? 😍

2 hours ago, memyselfandice said:

Do you ever show your sexy belly off to your sister? Like wear a crop top when she is around and let it hang out? 🥵

To be honest, I haven’t done this yet but it might be fun to do so and see how she reacts. I am keen for the world to see me in a bikini. Just been crazy busy at work so not much time for vacations 

Guest memyselfandice
54 minutes ago, GrowingGirl said:

To be honest, I haven’t done this yet but it might be fun to do so and see how she reacts. I am keen for the world to see me in a bikini. Just been crazy busy at work so not much time for vacations 

If you do, let us know how it goes pretty please? Inquiring minds and all, lol, would love to see you in a bikini too :)

Guest Knallieknal
21 hours ago, GrowingGirl said:

As requested. I work in a field where I don’t need to dress formally and I don’t have any formal clothing at the moment but I will check my wardrobe to see if I have shirts that fit. This is the outfit I wore to the sushi buffet on Sunday. I do enjoy wearing tight clothing in public and nearly all my clothes are tight. I has an empty belly when I took these pics so 

This shirt looks like your belly could peek out below anytime.
Does that happen sometimes?

23 hours ago, GrowingGirl said:

Thank you!  You look better (and fatter!) with every picture!

I am fetching my sister from the airport on Wednesday morning. I wonder if she will notice my new seatbelt extender. I don’t need it yet but want to be ready for when I do and it’s more comfortable this way cos I can avoid too much pressure on my constantly bloated stuffed gut. Wonder if she will notice how my gut touches the steering wheel and how wide I look in my car seat. She should be all tanned from the beach in Portugal and she is always toned and perfect. I want to see the contrast and will make sure I wear something that shows my pale piggy lovehandles 

23 hours ago, Knallieknal said:

This shirt looks like your belly could peek out below anytime.
Does that happen sometimes?

It does and you can count on seeing it happen when I wear this outfit whilst shopping in a video I am planning to make. Best believe I will be reaching for fattening treats on the top shelves