My wife continues to eat and grow. She’s decided that running really isn’t for her, and that’s previously how she was able to lose weight (usually in the summers). She still lifts weights but I don’t think she’ll ever be able to burn enough calories doing that to offset how much she eats.

And every weekend, she seems intent on stuffing herself as much as possible. We had two BBQs this weekend alone. Between those two, she ate skirt steak, hot dogs, guacamole, burgers, cake, cookies, candy, and plenty of beer and wine.

It was also nice that at each BBQ, my wife was the largest woman there. Even one woman, who was clearly very overweight, was thinner than my wife— I’m guessing by almost 20 pounds!

She’s been outgrowing more clothes. Her favorite pair of XL pants and her favorite shirt to lounge in are both too small to cover her belly. When she first put on the pants, I noticed she was wearing them super high on her waist— essentially covering her stomach completely. But as she moved around I think her belly and hips just pushed them down (they’re stretch pants— I think she gave up on jeans because she was outgrowing them too fast). And her blue shirt has become too stretched and short to actually cover her stomach. So eventually as she was walking, I could see her exposed belly jiggling and it was super hot.

None of this seemed to bother her or stop her from controlling her appetite. I made homemade pizza and it was definitely enough for 4. Even though she said she was just gonna have a little bit she liked it some much she ate at least half of it. And in the middle of the night, I woke up to see her eating pie and a tall glass of milk. I definitely went back to bed smiling. 

My wife never really liked the summer but this year she’s really been struggling. This is another indicator for me that she’s at her highest weight ever. She’s already given up on running but now she can’t seem to stay outside too long without getting too tired and sweaty. I think the longest she’s been outside at one time this summer has been 1 hour, if that. 

Shes also starting to get heat rashes, which she never got before. I think the fact that she wears super tight clothes (or that all her clothes have gotten super tight) contributes to this problem. Instead of buying 2XL clothes and wearing something more breathable she still wears the XL clothes that can barely hold in the far in her legs, belly and ass. 

The upside is that when she goes back inside, she usually spends a lot of time relaxing and snacking. 

• Curvage Model
53 minutes ago, Charms7 said:

My wife never really liked the summer but this year she’s really been struggling. This is another indicator for me that she’s at her highest weight ever. She’s already given up on running but now she can’t seem to stay outside too long without getting too tired and sweaty. I think the longest she’s been outside at one time this summer has been 1 hour, if that. 

Shes also starting to get heat rashes, which she never got before. I think the fact that she wears super tight clothes (or that all her clothes have gotten super tight) contributes to this problem. Instead of buying 2XL clothes and wearing something more breathable she still wears the XL clothes that can barely hold in the far in her legs, belly and ass. 

The upside is that when she goes back inside, she usually spends a lot of time relaxing and snacking. 

Awe yes!

her inactivity will make her blow up!

does she wear the xl because she isn’t aware of how big she’s getting? 

8 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

Awe yes!

her inactivity will make her blow up!

does she wear the xl because she isn’t aware of how big she’s getting? 

Inactivity and more time at home seems to be the key factors for her weight gain. In the past, that was usually the case in the winter and it’s when she gained most of her weight. But now she’s starting to pack on pounds in the summer.

And yeah, she wears the XL, I think, because she isn’t aware of how quickly she’s gaining. She only wears stretch pants and yoga/workout pants, and they are SUPER tight on her legs and always leave red marks on them. She’s already ripped a few of those pairs, so it’s only a matter of time before she needs to buy new ones.

A few days ago I found out she was wearing an old pair of maternity shorts! And those were super tight too! They have better belly support but still squeezed her legs and ass. That’s when I realized that although her belly was bigger when she was pregnant, she clearly is much fatter now than when she was pregnant. I would guess that she’s at least 30 pounds bigger now than when she was 9 months pregnant

Today we went hiking, and although I was afraid of all the calories my wife would be losing, she made up for it and more afterward.

The hike itself was pretty rough for her. We probably walked a total of 5 miles and she was in bad shape pretty early on. There were multiple times we had to stop in order to let her rest and catch her breath. And her clothes just seem tighter and tighter every day. Granted, these were workout clothes, but they were so tight the black material is stretched so thin it’s starting to become see-through

The rest of the day consisted of little more than rest and refill. For lunch on the way home she polished off a chorizo sandwich with mayo, chips, popcorn, chocolate-covered peanuts, and a granola bar. She also ate a gigantic donut while I was cutting the grass (seriously— this thing was like 3 donuts in one). And for dinner we had breaded steak sandwiches and fries. And even though she didn’t really like the sandwich and thoughts the fries were too greasy, she didn’t leave very much behind (and even dipped her fries in a big cup of ranch).

Maybe we should go hiking more often…

Today was a great day. It started off like any other day with a fairly light breakfast, but I’ve noticed that when my wife does that, she just ends up eating more during other meals. Lunch consisted of a BLT filled with bacon and slathered in mayo, along with chips and half a bag of peanut butter cups. We then went to a carnival for a bit where she downed fried dumplings, elephant ears and beer. And then we came back for dinner— pan fried shrimp tacos with a heavy cream sauce and half an avocado (just for her).

But beyond all the food she ate, it was sexy seeing her continue to wear clothes that she just does not fit in. Her largest pair of shorts, which were almost hanging off her in the spring, are now starting to squeeze her growing thighs. And her shirt kept riding up as she was walking so her belly was poking out— even at the carnival! Not to mention that her waddle is way more pronounced than it’s ever been.

Her mom came along with us and it wasn’t easy for my wife to keep up with her. She was shocked that the rest of us weren't dripping with sweat. She even had me feel her bra and it was nearly SOAKED in sweat. Today was hot, but it wasn’t scorching.. And we weren’t outside that long

On 7/9/2022 at 10:48 AM, Charms7 said:

My wife admitted something that immediately turned me on. She has not done any loads of laundry for a few months now and instead is always “reminding” that there are loads that need to be put in. When I joked and asked her why she didn’t put them in, she got sheepish and tried to offer some excuse.

It’s cold in the basement, she said. But that didn’t make too much sense because she went down to the basement and spent more time there doing other chores. She offered one or two other excuses but when I short those down too she finally blurred out, “It’s cause I’m too fat!”

To be fair, that space is VERY tight and I barely fit so it makes sense that she doesn’t. She eventually showed me how she was, in fact, too fat to maneuver. She has to suck in her belly in order to squeeze in between the wall and the washer. And transferring clothes from the top-load washer to the front-load dryer is pretty much impossible because she has to move sideways.

It was then I realized how much she had gained in the past 6 months or so. She had gotten legitimately stuck trying to pretend to load clothes in the dryer. She had also stopped sucking in and let her belly out. So I had to try to move the washer back a tiny bit while she kept trying to suck her gut back in. For a brief second, I thought I might have to actually call the fire department, which would have been the most erotic 911 call ever. Lol. But she got out after I pushed her belly in more 

Omg I’d love to be your wife. I fantasies about getting so chubby I’d get stuck. 
where you not so horny after that?!

Here's to hoping that August will just as good to my wife as July was. It's almost like the 4th of July binge eating never stopped and my wife just ate more and exerted herself less. Again, she doesn't weigh herself often and hasn't done so all summer, but I can tell she's put on weight since the start of the month. My guess is that she's at least 5 pounds heavier.

Today I really thought that she had bought new leggings, but it turns out that they were just her old jogging pants. I was a little shocked. Those used to be the loosest pants she owned. They were baggy around the waist and loose around the legs. But today they were almost skin tight.

Its the same with her pajamas. When she bought them last winter, they were loose, too. Not anymore. Like most clothes, she's been wearing them higher on her waist to keep in her belly, which only makes her clothes tighter. But her pajamas also hug her ass and can barely hold in her thighs. 

I'm hoping this month she gets big enough to grow out of those clothes. The next size up is 2XL and at that point I'm gonna make the argument that she's ready for plus-size clothing. Those pajamas can seriously only expand about an inch more, I think.

10 hours ago, max88 said:

Time to put a scale under each corner of the bed so you can monitor her weight. 

Curious how this would actually work without her noticing. Lol

Its funny you mention the bed, though, because I do use that as a way to gauge how big she’s getting. It’s definitely been creaking a lot more and sags noticeably on her side. That’s all pretty recent

I’m hesitate to to say this cause I don’t want to jinx anything, but I think it’s safe to say that she is becoming more comfortable with her size. Or, put another way, she is less concerned about trying to lose weight.

A few examples: earlier this week she went out for lunch at a Mexican place. I was working from home so she brought me back something. She had already eaten a full plate of food at the restaurant but she also ate a third of my plate after she got home. She even mentioned that it was purely an indulgence— she wasn’t even hungry when she ate all that extra food. And she complained about being super full, laying on her back in bed with her shirt lifted up. Normally, that would have prompted her to say something like, “I’ve got to workout tomorrow” or “I’ve got to start counting macros again”, but not this time. 

Another example: she’s been a little under the weather the last two days and has not had much of an appetite. When I recommended something for dinner (can’t remember what it was) she said, “No. I want to eat something healthy”, but then quickly added, “For now”. Those last two words are very telling. She’s been talking more about her favorite foods and restaurants, and has not been talking about pacing herself or when her “cheat meal” days are. I think she’s moving away from the idea that she needs to restrict herself and limit the kinds of food she likes.

Even last night, right before bed, she ate chocolate caramel cheesecake. So much for eating healthy at the moment. Lol

My dreams may be coming true even faster than I would have imagined. My wife is already at the heaviest she's even been and has gained more weight this summer than any previous summer (or season, for that matter). But on top of that she's almost embraced her identify as a BBW (maybe she wouldn't use the word beautiful, but I would). And even though she would never consider herself a feedee, I totally think that she eats like one.

What used to be occasional days of indulgence have turned into everyday occurrences. Yesterday she ate McDonald's for breakfast, had burgers for lunch, and ate one and half entrees from a Thai restaurant. This was followed by a second night of cheesecake right before bed. Even as early as the spring, that would have been a "cheat" day for her , but this is practically become routine.

This morning she was getting dressed for the beach and essentially had to wear two different tops because one alone doesn't fit. Even with the two tops and her XL shorts that almost look like leggings on her, her belly was still hanging out. As she was looking at herself in the mirror, she just said, "I've gotten to that point where I just don't care how I look", shrugged, and then left for the beach. But first, she stopped at McDonald's (making it her fourth trip there this week!)

We HAVE to go clothes shopping soon-- I actually think it's overdue and am just waiting for my wife to come to the realization. There is practically nothing that still fits her properly except for perhaps two t-shirts and a pair of jogging pants. Everything else is simply too small-- tops, bottoms, bra, panties, everything. While it would be awesome to have to go get plus-size clothes for her, I also love how she looks in her small clothes, how all her curves stick out and how the dimples in her fat come through in her pants.

I'm definitely gonna miss those views!

On 8/3/2022 at 9:32 AM, Charms7 said:

Curious how this would actually work without her noticing. Lol

Its funny you mention the bed, though, because I do use that as a way to gauge how big she’s getting. It’s definitely been creaking a lot more and sags noticeably on her side. That’s all pretty recent

Not sure how that would work without some engineering , it’s tough to know what they weigh because most of them like to keep it a secret. Drives me nuts lol. 

it doesn’t sound like you need any help with her weight gain 👏 bravo. If you do though it doesn’t hurt to keep her favorite treats around the house. Or bigger plates to create the illusion of small portions. 

4 hours ago, max88 said:

Not sure how that would work without some engineering , it’s tough to know what they weigh because most of them like to keep it a secret. Drives me nuts lol. 

it doesn’t sound like you need any help with her weight gain 👏 bravo. If you do though it doesn’t hurt to keep her favorite treats around the house. Or bigger plates to create the illusion of small portions. 

That’s been a pretty effective strategy so far. I just try to keep the pantry and fridge full of food she loves. I never force it on her or anything like that but I really don’t need to. I mentioned cheesecake on this thread and this week alone she’s had cheesecake three nights. She would have had more but I ate one. Lol

Some other snacks I keep around are cookies, peanut butter cups, butter butters, chocolate bars, ice cream, cake (sometimes— usually just wait for a birthday party or something), and mini-pies. Apart from casual snacking throughout the day, she typically saves the high-calorie snacks for right before bed.

This is also why I think she acts like a feedee sometimes even if she wouldn’t call herself that. If we run low on snacks, she’ll ask about getting more. And if we don’t, then she’ll snack on something else but still fantasize about the snack she really wants

We went swimming today and I couldn’t take my eyes off her. The combination of really tight top and really tight shorts made her belly stick out so much. When I put sunscreen on her back, I was completely surprised at how much more fatter she felt since we last went swimming (about a month ago). Her tight top was pushing up her back fat and it was spilling over the edges. At some parts, the fat was almost covering over the edge of the top and it was so sexy. 

The weekend ended well with a BBQ at our place: ribs, chicken, potato skins and Mac and cheese. My wife had seconds of each and probably ate the most out of anyone there, once again going way past the point of being full.

She was originally going to wear one of the new dresses she has bought about a month ago, but decided not to her because of how tight it felt. I can see her looking in the mirror and could tell she didn’t like how the outline of her belly was visible.

This is the reality for anything she wears, though. It’s been hanging lower as it’s gotten bigger and the outline is visible no matter what she wears, especially when she walks. 

So instead of the dress, she switched back to her workout clothes, which were of course much tighter. I suppose she felt kinda better wearing those because they were a smaller size (at least the top is) so she maybe felt good that she could at least squeeze into something from the days when she was just “chubby”

I think I know the kind of belly my wife is going to have. She won’t ever have a big round beach ball belly— she’s definitely a pear shape with plenty of fat going to her thighs and ass. Instead it seems like she’s going to get a “tire” belly.

I can see it when she sits down. Instead of sticking out from the front super far, her belly bulges out like a giant band of fat. The sides almost stick out as much as her belly button, which already sticks out past her boobs.

I also notice it when we’re spooning in bed. I have to extend my arms out further to reach her belly button. I also love how her belly fat spills out onto the bed. And when she lays on her back her belly looks amazing, both wide and long at the same time. 

My wife admitted that she can “feel” her belly growing. She felt it last night and it made her leggings so tight that she had to take them off. I wonder how they’re gonna fit this morning….

I don’t think she attributes the tightness to weight gain, but rather these stomach pains she’s been having. I’m almost certain it’s just from how much she’s been letting go and eating the past few months. Almost every day she’s eaten past the point of being stuffed, so it’s bound to catch up with her, and it definitely is

My wife’s mom has been the most critical of my wife’s weight gain. It’s something that goes back to when she was younger and always a little on the heavier side. It’s probably also what pushed her to get into fitness in her teens and twenties.

Her mom is much thinner. At this point, my wife probably weighs twice as much as her mom, even though she’s shorter than her mom by a few inches. She’s also much more active and exercises nearly every day.

I can remember hearing comments about her size when we started dating and when my wife was still well under 200 pounds. They picked up a little more as she gained weight but kind of stopped during the pandemic for whatever reason. This summer, though, she’s been mentioning it more and more.

Shes noticing that my wife’s clothes are getting tighter, she’s working out less, and she’s eating much more. Whenever we all go out to eat, her mom orders somethi like and recommends that my wife do the same, which she always ignores.

After seeing how out of breath she gets from simple things like climbing stairs, her mom has started asking her to go on walks with her, which my wife has also ignored.

Most recently my wife was wearing some tight pants and tight shirt around her mom and her belly was poking out a bit. My mother in law was staring at it for a while before she tried to pull down her daughters shirt. She asked her what size it was and She looked shocked when my wife sheepishly answered that it was an XL. When my wife walked away, I can hear her mom tell her sister (also super thin), “She just jiggles so much”

My wife didn’t use to get this much attention because she wasn’t the heaviest one. That was her older sister and I remember being surprised when I first met her at the size difference between her and the rest of her sisters. People would occasionally make comments about her size and how she used to be a lot thinner.

But the last time we saw her, it was clear that my wife was now fatter, by at least 20 pounds. And with that came all the extra attention

So I accidentally picked out the wrong shirt size for my wife. I know she wears XL now, but I made the mistake of getting a mens XL and not a woman’s XL. When I gave it to her she immediately noticed the difference. “This is huge! How big do you think I am?”

At the time I bought I actually thought it would fit her just fine but might be a little loose (something for her to grow into). After getting upset at me she tried on the shirt and lo and behold it fit. “You’re luck I have hips,” she said as she came out with the shirt on. Her wide hips prevented the shirt from going all the way down. That really was the main problem with the shirt: it wasn’t too wide, it was too long. But luckily her big hips kept it short enough.

The shirt actually fit very nicely and didn’t look at all baggy. Nor was it super tight like most of her other shirts have become. Best of all, her belly was sticking out and visible. It’s been sticking out further and further recently and making my wife’s boobs look small which is funny cause she has always had rally night boobs (and those have also grown bigger with her). When she sits down, I’ve noticed that her boobs have been sort of resting on top of her belly.

The best thing about her with the mens XL shirt was her ultimate reaction. Initially upset that I got something so big for her (essentially a womens 2XL), she didn’t seem upset when she found out she got into it nicely. She’s definitely becoming more comfortable with her body. And now knowing that she fits better into plus size clothes than regular clothes might make her ready to make the leap and start buying clothes made for larger girls

On 8/14/2022 at 6:48 AM, Charms7 said:

So I accidentally picked out the wrong shirt size for my wife. I know she wears XL now, but I made the mistake of getting a mens XL and not a woman’s XL. When I gave it to her she immediately noticed the difference. “This is huge! How big do you think I am?”

At the time I bought I actually thought it would fit her just fine but might be a little loose (something for her to grow into). After getting upset at me she tried on the shirt and lo and behold it fit. “You’re luck I have hips,” she said as she came out with the shirt on. Her wide hips prevented the shirt from going all the way down. That really was the main problem with the shirt: it wasn’t too wide, it was too long. But luckily her big hips kept it short enough.

The shirt actually fit very nicely and didn’t look at all baggy. Nor was it super tight like most of her other shirts have become. Best of all, her belly was sticking out and visible. It’s been sticking out further and further recently and making my wife’s boobs look small which is funny cause she has always had rally night boobs (and those have also grown bigger with her). When she sits down, I’ve noticed that her boobs have been sort of resting on top of her belly.

The best thing about her with the mens XL shirt was her ultimate reaction. Initially upset that I got something so big for her (essentially a womens 2XL), she didn’t seem upset when she found out she got into it nicely. She’s definitely becoming more comfortable with her body. And now knowing that she fits better into plus size clothes than regular clothes might make her ready to make the leap and start buying clothes made for larger girls

Time to buy new cloths in a bigger size, then write her “current” size on the tag and watch her outgrow those too

9 hours ago, max88 said:

Time to buy new cloths in a bigger size, then write her “current” size on the tag and watch her outgrow those too

That would probably work (for a little while, at least), but it’s too sneaky. Plus my handwriting is too bad.

Luckily, I don’t think I’d need to do that anyway. She’s been growing so fast this year it’s crazy, and the more she grows the more indifferent she seems about it all. I’ve also noticed her wearing an old pair of maternity shorts because they fit and give more belly support.

Its the shorts and pants she seems to outgrow the fastest. With shirts she can squeeze into mediums and smalls even though they’re incredibly tight and ride up on her belly. She can’t do the same with pants, mostly because she has to wear them higher around her waist to cover her belly hang.

Ive been paying attention to a pair of XL shorts she bought in the spring. Super baggy when they bought them but now really filling them out. There’s a lot less space in the legs and I’m starting to be able to see the underwear imprint beneath the shorts