Guest bellylover1337

You are cute as can be. Love how plump every part of you looks. Like you haven't exercised in months and kept growing thicker and prettier with overeating 

On 10/14/2022 at 5:56 PM, CutieDonut said:

@Vulkan It was way harder to record it this way haha. Also I agree about this path thing the idea of ripping some clothes or pop a button is making me wanna eat like this again, right now!🥵

@mrfatfatfatlover Those are muscles haha.🤭

@Ringlord You may be right I'm not that small anymore neither large, but I am on my way to become big fat piggy.🐷

@PolishBigBellyLover Then go grab some food and force feed me my slave!😈

@Berytosz Yeah i agree running out of food is the worst feeling ever. Piggy is still hungry, but there's nothing more to eat...😥

Oh I almost forgot our weekly contest for a most active fan wins @Vulkan! congrats😍

Don't forget to check this chubby cutie devour whole pan of greasy chicken&rice😘

PS. I love reading reviews 😉

oh wow looks like we're going to have to review this one too ;)  and thanks for become you a winner in weekly contest 😊

4 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

Lately I was really naughty piggy.🤭 I think i deserve a punishment. Who'd want to slap my fat ass? 😏 PS. I like it hard🤭.

Photo_1665777092035.jpg

Photo_1665777095090.jpg

Photo_1665777099274.jpg

Photo_1665777108372.jpg

Those round curves, that butt and that belly. All your body with this perfect fat distribution is amazing.

Your punishment unfortunately will be more food. 

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, Nuka07 said:

Oh my! That ass is glorious! I need to feed you some more so we can make it bigger. 😃

More than in this video!? I doubt I'd eat more I literally could not get up after that much food and i felt my stomach stretching out, but I'd love to try to beat my record! At least one bite more.

20 hours ago, bellylover1337 said:

You are cute as can be. Love how plump every part of you looks. Like you haven't exercised in months and kept growing thicker and prettier with overeating 

Because you're right I switched cardio for a eating session. I mean while eating I'm burning some calories, right?

17 hours ago, Kasansky said:

Those round curves, that butt and that belly. All your body with this perfect fat distribution is amazing.

Your punishment unfortunately will be more food. 

Unfortunately!? I love this kind of punishment!

17 hours ago, RiftNinja said:

Your ass is getting so fat, it must make a delicious sound and jiggle so much when slapped 😈

I know, my ass is full of fat and constantly growing bigger. It's super jiggly, I can feel it moving when I'm walking to my fridge.

Also thanks for amazing revives: @Fullest Ever, @Monty Hall, @Berytosz, @Vulkan.

Guest bellylover1337

Oh absolutely. You swapped out running for snacking and you're a natural. Squeeze that chubby little tummy if you need proof 😉

It's interesting that I'm the one getting hot and sweaty when you do your "exercises" 🥵

4 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

Do you like my new style?😏 I feel like a ham, all of my wide sexy curves packed into this super tight fishnet dress. Everything is spilling out and i love it!🥵 I'm waiting to hear it burst open!🐷

Photo_1665777406373.jpg

Photo_1665777404191.jpg

Photo_1665777401827.jpg

Photo_1665777397397.jpg

Love it! If you're already feeling like a ham now, I can't wait to see what you'll look like in a couple of months as a Christmas ham 🥵

11 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

For those who don't follow me. What do you guys think about this pregnant look?🤰 Does it fit me or should I stop eating like that? I think I already know the answer.🤭 

IMG_20221019_214000.jpg

IMG_20221019_203740.jpg

Keep the pregnant look my queen keep getting bigger and eating tons the look is amazing on you 🥲😋😘 show us your face while rubbing your big pregnant belly 😉😘

For those who don't follow me. What do you guys think about this pregnant look?🤰 Does it fit me or should I stop eating like that? I think I already know the answer.🤭 

IMG_20221019_214000.jpg

IMG_20221019_203740.jpg

@CutieDonut I think we'll be sad if this isn't part of a new video that will coming soon 😅what a pity to miss this binge, marginal belly 😥

For those who don't follow me, What do you guys think about this pregnant look?🤰 Does it fit me or should I stop eating like that? I think I already know the answer.🤭 

IMG_20221019_214000.jpg

IMG_20221019_203740.jpg

I love the Pregnant look 😍😍😍 and you wear it so well 😍😍😍

keep eating and don’t stop until you look pregnant with triplets 😍😍😍🤰

I hope that the next video of yours @CutieDonut will be a binge where you reach your limits, how many pizzas can you eat in one sitting?, maybe a family menu of mc donals? or 2 whole subways? a entire chicken? only just place the camera or mobile focusing on your beautiful body, (face included  ;)) and devour without looking back being as messy as possible ;) it doesn't matter how long the video is but how big and round your belly becomes then get up from the chair and show your swollen belly while you apply cream, this may be a top seller on this site 🌋🌋

Definitely keep it. I think it looks great. Nothing is sexier than a girl with a huge belly.

Guest Ringlord

IMG_20221019_214000.jpg

IMG_20221019_203740.jpg

Ah, I see we've graduated to the "stuffing myself naked" phase.

IMG_20221019_214000.jpg

IMG_20221019_203740.jpg

You look amazing! Sucha round and tight belly, calling for hug from behind and belly rubs ☺️

11 hours ago, Vulkan said:

I hope that the next video of yours @CutieDonut will be a binge where you reach your limits, how many pizzas can you eat in one sitting?, maybe a family menu of mc donals? or 2 whole subways? a entire chicken? only just place the camera or mobile focusing on your beautiful body, (face included  ;)) and devour without looking back being as messy as possible ;) it doesn't matter how long the video is but how big and round your belly becomes then get up from the chair and show your swollen belly while you apply cream, this may be a top seller on this site 🌋🌋

Yes please we need it