On 2/19/2023 at 5:47 PM, CutieDonut said:

@horg

Thank you 😘 Hope there wll be more milestone celebrations

@In Love With Bellies

Yeah haha I am miss Donut after all. Thank you! I am a queen of gluttony haha. That day I was super bloated. When I woke up, I couldn’t suck in my tummy! 😳 I mean I could but there was no difference 🐷. I knew you’d agree with me on ordering some take aways.🤭

@Sportsfann12

Updates should always be hotter than the last one. If it’s not, it's spamming. As you can tell I am not. Oink 🤭

@Nuka07

Mmm I see someone is being naughty. 😈 Yeah, I love the way my curves looked in that sweat suit too, but it was so tight. It was so uncomfortable to wear!

@Zeus

Hey shy guy 😊 It’s ok if you don’t want to comment but I want to let you know you’re always welcomed here. 😘 Thank you for your support and encouragement and yeah, I might let myself go a bit. Don’t you think? 🐷 Ammm after donut day and cake video I am done with sweet things for a while 😅. I prefer salty snacks. 🤤 To be honest I didn’t think about celebrating it for real with some yummy food. Hmmm Does pizza count as a cake?🐷 It’s a pie too, right? 😏

@Upthendown2

Thank you!!! So you like naughty girls hmm?😏 Or just cute piggies? 🤭

@RiftNinja

Yeah I feel more and more confident each day being here. I’m planning to do more “interesting” things now when I feel more self-confident. I even tried talking on my last video… I am still unhappy with how it turned out but I think it’s a step, step in right direction. Don’t you think?

Also Ohhhhh wow! You and your ideas! 🥵 I like your dirty thoughts. 🤭 Outgrowing this type of pants means getting stuck in doorways with how much fat is going straight to my wide hips. 🐷

@Jay Rock

😳 You really think so? But I am still sexy, right? So you’re telling me I should buy the biggest sweat pants I can because even If I want to I won’t be able to stop growing? That this poor piggy is too greedy to stop? That my gut is going to stick out even more?

@nmg

You’re always welcomed to rub the belly. 😍 You’’’ be surprised at how soft it is! 🐷

@Carcer89

Thank you! 😍 It’s ok, there’s no need to feel bad about me. I'm fine I have you guys, the best fans ever!!!😍 30 donuts in one day hmmm. Maybe if I won’t be eating anything besides donuts. Or if you tie me down and force feed me so I can’t say no!🥵

I knew you’d want me to order something, so I did it before I even posted it. Hihi I am bad piggy!🤭

@dedek12

Ohhh I see someone is naughty😏 indeed it would be intense!😈 I don’t think you could fit anything more into me that night. I was so full! 🐷I pushed myself a bit too far but it was worth it! Ok maybe one or two🤤 but I’d be looking like you describe unable to move moaning in pain!🥵 That would be so hot if you ask me! 🥵🥵🥵

@mrfatfatfatlover

Ohhh Thank you! You are so sweet! I am already feeling sexier. 🤭 Mmmm So would you smush your face into my soft tummy? That would be a paradise, don’t you agree?

@ofwgkta123

Haha you know what they say. What a small world we are living!😏

@Phoenixxx

Yeah, women here are not that fat. I am not that fat myself and often I am the fattest in the group.😳 It’s a hot thought on its own. So, you are telling that after doubling my weight in such a short time I know what hunger means?🐷 I love to overeat and I am doing it quit often,🤤 but I like how eager you are to overfeed me😏

@BigBoy86

Haha I think I have enough in common with donuts for you to like me😏 Soft, sweet, with amazing inside and super caloric/fat.🐷🤭 Do you agree?😏

@Thicktiger

Ohhh I understand you! Who would want that!?😍 I mean it’s so soft and addictive to play with! You’re allowed to take my belly and put your face into my fatness! You’ll fall in love I guarantee!😈

@NorthernLights11

What can I say I am a bottom-heavy piggy! 🤭 Most of my weight goes straight to my thighs, hips and ass! Who does not like big asses? As I thought and I love the main big ass to be spanked so you can watch it jiggle all the time!

@Berytosz

I think you’d be the one unable to resist looking at me(overfed piggy in too tight outfit trying to exercise). I guess you like seeing me in tight clothes. I love this view too but they were so uncomfortable to wear I had to put on something different…

Also to be honest with you I am happy with how everything is going(Curvage and other fetish social media). I’d like more followers and more encouragement but it’s ok as it is. Just stay with me and this piggy will be happy.😘 24 was A LOT for this tiny piggy 🤭🐷.

@Kasansky

Oooo Thank you! You’re so sweet! Yes, I am a good piggy!😍 I’ll stay at home and eat! Working out is hard and exhausting. My old self gym rat is gone! Right now I’d prefer to eat a cookie than do a squad! 🐷

@ivan_ivanov100

Those were my favorite sweatpants. I don't remember when I bought them. But I remember them being baggy when I weighed 40kg. 😳I agree being greedy piggy is awesome!!!🐷🐷

@kezza97

Hey, welcome! Thank you so much!!! I love this type of encouragement! I’m feeling even sexier right now! Also, you’re welcome to stay and comment. I am trying to respond each day! 😘

Thank you guys for joining me on celebrating my 5000 followers milestone!🥳 I’m super excited about this surprise. I am pretty much sure you’re going to love it!😍 Give me a few days to write down everybody so no one will be skipped. We don’t want that! And you’ll receive a message from me with instructions on how to earn your prize!!! 😘

Also, here you go a little update. Lately I am feeling so sexy it’s mind blowing!!!😍 Look how cute I look in this tight outfit! Do you like good girls like me in their cute outfits with tummy spilling out for you to see it🥵, too grab it and shake it?🥵 With cleavage this big to couch your eyes?😈 Not wearing pants so you can spank my ass on bare skin or/and admire the amount of cellulite packed on my thighs/ass?🐷 I know you’d love to see my tummy finally filling that sink so why don’t we order something fattening?🤤 So you can force feed your piggy until this cute corset gives up uncovering my massive round tummy for you to play with!🥵 To rub it, kiss it, praise it! Tease me for letting myself go so badly!🥵🥵🥵

Ps. As always there’s little video for this photo set and daily content for my premium supporters!😘 Love you!!!! ❤❤❤

photo_2023-02-19_15-21-53.jpg

photo_2023-02-19_15-21-51.jpg

photo_2023-02-19_15-21-54.jpg

photo_2023-02-19_15-21-54 (2).jpg

Here's someone who faithfully reads everything but doesn't respond often.

But that picture with the sink was really the hottest thing I've seen in a long time. 🥵

How much you have grown in the past year!🔥

If you are near Holland my door is always open for you for a big meal or two 😉

13 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@Sportsfann12

I am glad you are contributing to this thread. If you ever have a question or would like to know something about me then please ask. You're right, tummy in the sink is so HOT!🥵

@dedek12

You get my fantasies again! I love it when someone hugs my tummy from behind squishes it and tells me how bad I've let myself go, how fat I am.🐷 We need to change that one day and turn fantasies into reality. Let's do it! Whisper in my ear how fat I am pushing another burger past my lips and explain to me how you'll fatten me up.🥵 How much bigger do I need to get before I satisfy your fantasies of a perfect piggy? Keep spanking me until I beg you to stop, keep feeding me until I am breathless or until you think I've eaten enough.😈 I am such a submissive piggy all i want is my feeder proud of me! Oink🐷

@Nuka07

Mmm, spanking is highly recommended especially with naughty piggies like me.😈

@Carcer89

I'm afraid I would get even more lazy by having such days and I would like such help every day. 🤭Any piggy would want them to look after her, feed her and do everything around her and she could just eat and lie down.🐷 Plus she would have food put into her mouth and her tummy massaged all the time. This is the way to live!❤️

@Kasansky

I'd like to see my tummy start to fill that sink and spill sweetly.😍 I'm pantsless all the time, walking around the house because I can't fit into anything.🐷 When leaving the house I put on jeans, which also barely fits anymore. I think they’ve shrunk in the washing machine again.😘

@Gaby

Yes, I know I'd look better with 15 or 20 kilos more, but I'm not losing weight and the pounds will eventually come off. I think you would be the perfect feeder and you would certainly take care of me and I could feel like a princess.❤️ With you I would certainly not look plump but would be severely obese.🐷

@RiftNinja

I think with a strong hunger I would be able to do a lot. Even free myself from the door. In the same way, when exercising, for example, the piggy can be motivated with some kind of chocolate bar or candy. 🐷Then the motivation would definitely rise to a higher level. Nothing motivates me more than food.😈

@In Love With Bellies

I've really been catching up with myself as much as I can lately. I've been pampering my tummy with lots of delicious foods and snacks. I bought 2 boxes of sweets to stock up for a while.🐷

Let me know if you are getting bored with me posting pictures of my cute belly.❤️ Lately I can’t get over it! All I want to do is play with my cute rolls and share with you my newest pictures of my belly! 😍Does that mean I'm slowly starting to become obsessed with it?🥵 I can't believe how sexy and adorable it looks.🔥 And your encouragement is not helping! It has gotten so soft and playable, Uhhh all you want to do is feed it and feed it and watch it grow bigger and bigger.❤️ I feel like I am getting addicted! I wish you could touch it and feel that softness. I am in love with my body!!! I have some pictures for you, and for those who like to watch it moving, there is a video waiting. I play with it, spank it and jiggle the folds. It's so satisfying!❤️

1676926271597.thumb.jpg.2d22d15fb7391c5a1e645299f9d50b5c.jpg

1676926271612.thumb.jpg.723df31c3bedaadf72d9a29109ce889e.jpg

Wow! I guess there's somebody who bought some new bras!! This juicy boobs finally have their space!

Sadly, I'm sure you won't need my help to achieve this 20 kgs more. It's clear you're on the right way to them by yourself. But you're right, I will take care of you like a princess. For me you've the 'horny' side, this one that makes me rock just when I see your sexy pictures. But you've also, in the same level, if not more, your 'doll' side, this one who call my 'paternal' skills, and grow in me the wishes of satisfy all that you want, especially food, rubs and so on hehe! 

Both sides togheter is the reason that I'm checking you story every day and writing you ever that I can. I should admit I'm addicted to this sexy piggy! 

17 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@Sportsfann12

I am glad you are contributing to this thread. If you ever have a question or would like to know something about me then please ask. You're right, tummy in the sink is so HOT!🥵

@dedek12

You get my fantasies again! I love it when someone hugs my tummy from behind squishes it and tells me how bad I've let myself go, how fat I am.🐷 We need to change that one day and turn fantasies into reality. Let's do it! Whisper in my ear how fat I am pushing another burger past my lips and explain to me how you'll fatten me up.🥵 How much bigger do I need to get before I satisfy your fantasies of a perfect piggy? Keep spanking me until I beg you to stop, keep feeding me until I am breathless or until you think I've eaten enough.😈 I am such a submissive piggy all i want is my feeder proud of me! Oink🐷

@Nuka07

@Carcer89

I'm afraid I would get even more lazy by having such days and I would like such help every day. 🤭Any piggy would want them to look after her, feed her and do everything around her and she could just eat and lie down.🐷 Plus she would have food put into her mouth and her tummy massaged all the time. This is the way to live!❤️

@Kasansky

I'd like to see my tummy start to fill that sink and spill sweetly.😍 I'm pantsless all the time, walking around the house because I can't fit into anything.🐷 When leaving the house I put on jeans, which also barely fits anymore. I think they’ve shrunk in the washing machine again.😘

@Gaby

Yes, I know I'd look better with 15 or 20 kilos more, but I'm not losing weight and the pounds will eventually come off. I think you would be the perfect feeder and you would certainly take care of me and I could feel like a princess.❤️ With you I would certainly not look plump but would be severely obese.🐷

@RiftNinja

I think with a strong hunger I would be able to do a lot. Even free myself from the door. In the same way, when exercising, for example, the piggy can be motivated with some kind of chocolate bar or candy. 🐷Then the motivation would definitely rise to a higher level. Nothing motivates me more than food.😈

@In Love With Bellies

I've really been catching up with myself as much as I can lately. I've been pampering my tummy with lots of delicious foods and snacks. I bought 2 boxes of sweets to stock up for a while.🐷

Let me know if you are getting bored with me posting pictures of my cute belly.❤️ Lately I can’t get over it! All I want to do is play with my cute rolls and share with you my newest pictures of my belly! 😍Does that mean I'm slowly starting to become obsessed with it?🥵 I can't believe how sexy and adorable it looks.🔥 And your encouragement is not helping! It has gotten so soft and playable, Uhhh all you want to do is feed it and feed it and watch it grow bigger and bigger.❤️ I feel like I am getting addicted! I wish you could touch it and feel that softness. I am in love with my body!!! I have some pictures for you, and for those who like to watch it moving, there is a video waiting. I play with it, spank it and jiggle the folds. It's so satisfying!❤️

Holy... look that big round tummy, it looks very soft and jiggle your underwear disappear behind of all that fatness.

Of course I understand the obsession of play with your belly who could resist to play with it.

Every pic you upload every pic when you look sexier. If it was possible I give you a massage for all your body.

18 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@In Love With Bellies

Yes i see that you eat so much these days, so proud of you !! 😍

Oh Lord the pictures of your belly here are... wow... more than beautiful ! 😍 You look so soft !! And you are growing the perfect belly shape ! 😍

I can't imagine how incredible it is to touch... even put my head against it 😇🥺

Omg you are more in love with your body each day ! 😍 You want to feed your belly more and more and all the time ☺️ and i know that's exactly what you will continue to do, you don't wanna stop anyway ! 😋

And it seems that your bra will become too tight also 😍

Keep enjoying yourself more and more, that's so beautiful to see 🥰❤️

21 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@dedek12

Photos of your fat belly can't get bored. You have a wonderfully fat belly😍

Just think, I have you on my lap and you're drinking a fattening drink made of cream, protein powder, ice cream, Nutella and milk. A whole large two-liter jug. Do you remember what we agreed on if you spill some? You drink and I massage your sides and belly, checking how your belly grows. If you stop drinking I'll spank you hard.

You said you were hungry, it's just an appetizer. You'll be so full that you won't take off the leggings that hug your fat ass. I'm going to have to take them off and lick your tummy and big breasts with a protein drink.

You are very full and there is still a main course waiting for you, do you prefer to continue standing by the kitchen or lying on the bed?

I'm not guessing your fantasies, it seems we have exactly the same ... it would be wonderful to experience it. Massage and caress your tummy, slap your bum that shakes, tell you in your ear what a sexy piggy you are and hear a moan of satisfaction when I squeeze your ass and tummy at the same time.

• Curvage Model

@Sportsfann12

I am very pleased that you think so🥰. In that case, I will tempt you further.😈

@NorthernLights11

In a while I simply won't need underwear because the tummy will cover everything.🥵

@Rick95

Thank you and I encourage you to contribute more often. I don't bite.🤭 I'll keep this in mind but to be honest I don’t care about your door! Tell me if your fridge will be open for me? And If it’s big enough to satisfy my gluttony! 🐷

@Gaby

Haha no one is buying me lingerie. I think this bra will stop fitting in a while, so let's enjoy this moment while it's still good.🤭 Also I am glad you are enjoying my content! I’d love to be taken care of and be fed like a princess😍 but I’m scared I am not that much into ddlg.😅 Next one addicted to me hmmm I’m getting dangerous! 😈

@Kasansky

Mmmm yes, give me a full-body massage. You know what they say? You try it once and you won’t be able to stop! You’ll be addicted to my softness! 🥵I wish someone would put their face on my fat belly and kiss it passionately! So HOT!🥵 

@In Love With Bellies

Let me tell you one thing! Currently my belly is as soft as a cloud. And it attracts like a magnet, and I’m pretty much sure if something is going to change it will be even softer!😏 Once you touch it, you'll never get unstuck from it again. But if you ask me it’s worth it! 🤭

@dedek12

Mmmm 2 liters jug on your lap!? Sounds interesting. Hope i won't be too heavy for your knees. 🐷You better rub that belly if this shake is only an appetizer!🤤 You really think I am going to spill something knowing you are there ready to punish me for it? 😏I’d be eating like a good piggy! If you said I am hungry there’s no other option! 😳I am not allowed to disagree.🥵 I’d prefer to lay down and be tied down so I cannot obey even if I want to!🥵 Force feed me to your desire! 😈

There have been tummy pictures every day so maybe today we'll see an ass update for a change. I know there’s plenty of fans of my wide hips!😍 I always had wider hips but I didn't expect that my lower body would get so massive.😳 I'm sure you are shocked as well. Just look at this fat ass!🐷 It’s so big but still there’s that gap between my ass cheeks! You know what it means? 😍It means that there’s so much room for me to grow my ass before it starts losing shape! My wide hips are created for this job!🥵 I wish that more of my cellulite would be visible!☹️ In person you would immediately notice that this ass is filled with pure lard!🐷 There’s almost no muscles left! Ass made by gluttony not exercising! Gosh if I only knew it earlier!🤭Too bad that there's no one to be found to spank me before my dinner and tells me to pig out just for him! 😈Anyways back to my ass! Would you want to see it moving? My supporters have this opportunity! You are missing out! If you want more content with ass let me know, it’s so fun to make!🤭

Ps. I already have made a list so tomorrow those who left a comment between 16 and 19 February can expect a DM from me! Once again thanks for being here with me! ❤

photo_2023-02-21_20-29-35.jpg

photo_2023-02-21_20-29-31.jpg

3 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@dedek12

Mmmm 2 liters jug on your lap!? Sounds interesting. Hope i won't be too heavy for your knees. 🐷You better rub that belly if this shake is only an appetizer!🤤 You really think I am going to spill something knowing you are there ready to punish me for it? 😏I’d be eating like a good piggy! If you said I am hungry there’s no other option! 😳I am not allowed to disagree.🥵 I’d prefer to lay down and be tied down so I cannot obey even if I want to!🥵 Force feed me to your desire! 😈

There have been tummy pictures every day so maybe today we'll see an ass update for a change. I know there’s plenty of fans of my wide hips!😍 I always had wider hips but I didn't expect that my lower body would get so massive.😳 I'm sure you are shocked as well. Just look at this fat ass!🐷 It’s so big but still there’s that gap between my ass cheeks! You know what it means? 😍It means that there’s so much room for me to grow my ass before it starts losing shape! My wide hips are created for this job!🥵 I wish that more of my cellulite would be visible!☹️ In person you would immediately notice that this ass is filled with pure lard!🐷 There’s almost no muscles left! Ass made by gluttony not exercising! Gosh if I only knew it earlier!🤭Too bad that there's no one to be found to spank me before my dinner and tells me to pig out just for him! 😈Anyways back to my ass! Would you want to see it moving? My supporters have this opportunity! You are missing out! If you want more content with ass let me know, it’s so fun to make!🤭

Ps. I already have made a list so tomorrow those who left a comment between 16 and 19 February can expect a DM from me! Once again thanks for being here with me! ❤

i was waiting for this! A butt is to die for! I have to worry you, soon these panties will be too small. Don't worry, I'll buy a new one for your fat ass.

I can imagine those buttocks shaking after spanking. Let's fatten the ass together, pig!

It's such a fantasy...

You ask me if your ass is big enough. As a fan of big fat butts, I have to do something about it. My guinea pig must have a very large, wide and protruding ass. We're going to the gym! You wear leggings that turned out to be a little too tight. Big breasts are visible through the sports bra. The belly sticks out from under the shirt.

On the way to the gym, we drive into McDonalds, you must have the strength to exercise. I feeds you french fries and vanilla shake. The pants got even smaller and the T-shirt shorter on the eaten belly.

When you enter the gym, people look at your round belly, a slightly too short T-shirt and tight leggings. You feel ashamed, I grab your ass and tell you that you look gorgeous pig.

We do a warm-up and start squats, the first second set is going great. I whispers in your ear that on the way back we will go to eat something, after training you should eat a big meal Your butt must grow. You do another set and you say you're hungry, I bring you a double protein drink that you drink all at once. Your tummy gets even bigger.

We're doing another exercise, your butt is swelling from exercise and you want another protein drink. I massage your tummy and spanks you after your sets. I whisper to you how sexy you look in too small clothes all sweaty and so fat. After doing all the training your leggings are too small, the big swollen butt is almost tearing the pants. A fat, gorged belly sticks out above pants, bloated and hard.

I'm ordering you the sixth double shake for the return journey. The receptionist is shocked how many drinks I bought today. In the car you drink this shake at once and I'm proud of my pig and I shake your stuffed belly and kiss it all squeezing the sides.

On the way back, I massage your belly, we drive up to mcdrive. You tell me you're stuffed after a shake, you won't eat more than 20 nuggets. I order 40 nuggets, 3 burgers, and two large packets of fries. Your ass needs to grow big pig.

On the way you eat two packs of fries, I know you can't help yourself when you see them. You can barely get out of the car, you are full and the pants are too small, the shirt shows almost the entire stomach. I slap your big butt swollen from training as you get off I know you like it and I like how that fat ass shakes when you walk.

You can't take pants off, they're too tight, they don't go over the big swollen bum and legs. You start eating the rest of your food and drinking shakes. I tell you how good you look and I kiss your fat belly where the T-shirt looks like a bra with sleeves. I need to rip off your pants. I pull them off, revealing a huge ass, wide hips. Buttocks shake when I pat and bite them, I can't help myself seeing such an ass. Your thong dig deep into your sides and bottom, they are almost invisible under the belly.

Your ass is so big and protruding that I can put a glass on it, I'm trying to hug you from behind by the stomach and I'm almost out of hands you're so full that I put your stomach on the kitchen counter that I keep massaging it and slapping your ass when you finish eating.

I'm whispering in your ear... you're an amazing sexy piggy.

Guest Carcer89
On 2/20/2023 at 8:54 PM, CutieDonut said:

@Carcer89

Let me know if you are getting bored with me posting pictures of my cute belly.❤️

Lazy? Oh I wouldn't go that far! Your jaw and body would be working overtime to attempt to consume and process all the food prepared. All your efforts would be purely focused on growing, without any distractions. That would be the most important job of all. Only moving to eat, be spanked and massaged.

Absolutely impossible to get bored of your belly pictures! It is adorable, and so is the rest of you 😍

4 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

There have been tummy pictures every day so maybe today we'll see an ass update for a change.

Anyways back to my ass! Would you want to see it moving? My supporters have this opportunity! You are missing out! If you want more content with ass let me know, it’s so fun to make!🤭

Nice to see the ass given some love 😍 Not that I'd ever turn down belly pics. You've gotten bigger all over, but there is still so much more room for you to grow indeed!

Any content you are willing to produce will be lauded I'm sure, but maybe as a little something different a booty video is something to consider.

4 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@Sportsfann12

@NorthernLights11

In a while I simply won't need underwear because the tummy will cover everything.🥵

@Rick95

Thank you and I encourage you to contribute more often. I don't bite.🤭 I'll keep this in mind but to be honest I don’t care about your door! Tell me if your fridge will be open for me? And If it’s big enough to satisfy my gluttony! 🐷

@Gaby

Haha no one is buying me lingerie. I think this bra will stop fitting in a while, so let's enjoy this moment while it's still good.🤭 Also I am glad you are enjoying my content! I’d love to be taken care of and be fed like a princess😍 but I’m scared I am not that much into ddlg.😅 Next one addicted to me hmmm I’m getting dangerous! 😈

@Kasansky

Mmmm yes, give me a full-body massage. You know what they say? You try it once and you won’t be able to stop! You’ll be addicted to my softness! 🥵I wish someone would put their face on my fat belly and kiss it passionately! So HOT!🥵 

@In Love With Bellies

Let me tell you one thing! Currently my belly is as soft as a cloud. And it attracts like a magnet, and I’m pretty much sure if something is going to change it will be even softer!😏 Once you touch it, you'll never get unstuck from it again. But if you ask me it’s worth it! 🤭

@dedek12

That butty all part of your body is so precious. Eventually is fine to see another parts of your body.

I always say it thunder thighs and hips I can imagine they're soft and jiggle of course grab them and play with them will be amazing.

It's nice the way you embrace your body and like good piggy 

photo_2023-02-21_20-29-35.jpg   393   72.88 kB

photo_2023-02-21_20-29-31.jpg   355   74.64 kB

I love that you can tell that your a chubby pig even from behind! From the front, that big fat belly makes it clear. But from the back, there's all these subtler things. Your arms, your back and of course your huge fat butt! It must be like sitting on a cushion wherever you go! How crazy does it make you not having anyone there to slap and spank it?

20 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

Let me tell you one thing! Currently my belly is as soft as a cloud. And it attracts like a magnet, and I’m pretty much sure if something is going to change it will be even softer!😏🤭 Once you touch it, you'll never get unstuck from it again. But if you ask me it’s worth it!

It's more than worth it ! I don't mind to be stuck against your softer and softer belly. I would just kiss it all the time and take care of it 😘

Exactly there is so much room remaining to grow your ass even more ! 😍 And i have no doubt you will ! 😋

Your lower body looks gorgeous also ! ❤️

Guest Berytosz
On 2/20/2023 at 9:54 PM, CutieDonut said:

@Sportsfann12

@dedek12

@Nuka07

@Carcer89

@Kasansky

@Gaby

@RiftNinja

@In Love With Bellies

You're not the only one addicted to this body. Posts are rather not boring, since I check practically every day if you have added anything new 😅.
Although, if you post your rear view in, it always gets a few degrees hotter 🥵🥵🥵. Perhaps you underestimate it so much because you don't have the opportunity to look at him as much as a leading character 🤣🐷🤰.

• Curvage Model

@dedek12

I get the feeling that sometimes you read my mind.❤️ I once wrote a story where I was at the gym with my boyfriend/feeder and he motivated me to exercise with sweets.🥵 In that story, I weighed around 160 kg and I was doing squats too. I would like to experience something like what you’ve just written. You don't even know how much you’ve turned me on!😍

@Carcer89

You are right. Eating in large quantities is also hard work.😍 After all, I'm exercising my stomach capacity and my jaw muscles. Also digesting everything so fast is exhausting and I have to do it quickly because I know the next meal is already being prepared.😋

@Kasansky

Would you spank me? If there are lots of fans of my bum here, I'll show it more often.😍

@RiftNinja

My bum spills a lot when I sit down and I am very comfortable with it. I don't have to watch out for hard chairs because my bum makes a pillow.😈

@In Love With Bellies

Thank you very much. All that's left is to wait for the lower parts of my body to get even bigger.😘

@Berytosz

This is true. Unfortunately I can't see what I look like from the back....😍 I only have the possibility to do so by taking pictures of myself or when I shoot videos. Sometimes I'm shocked to see how it has grown in a year. Maybe one day I'll show you pictures of what it used to look like.😃

As promised, the 2nd clip of the month.😍 Tomorrow I will fulfill your dream of a video where I try to squeeze into tight clothes. Are you ready to see a breathless and tired piggy trying to put on clothes that were fine a while ago? Let me tell you, I had a lot of cardio while making this video. I didn't think I would get so tired by jumping up and down.🥵 I was really out of breath. I had to eat a cookie or two to make up for those lost calories! It was so hot to see myself looking like an overfed piggy! My belly was sticking out, each of my curves was jiggling while I was trying my best to fit into clothes and finally you can see how much of a cellulite I have back there!😍 Who's looking forward to it already?😈

lv_0_20230221213605(0).gif

Guest Carcer89
2 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@Carcer89

You are right. Eating in large quantities is also hard work.😍 After all, I'm exercising my stomach capacity and my jaw muscles. Also digesting everything so fast is exhausting and I have to do it quickly because I know the next meal is already being prepared.😋

As promised, the 2nd clip of the month.😍 Tomorrow I will fulfill your dream of a video where I try to squeeze into tight clothes. Are you ready to see a breathless and tired piggy trying to put on clothes that were fine a while ago? Let me tell you, I had a lot of cardio while making this video. I didn't think I would get so tired by jumping up and down.🥵 I was really out of breath. I had to eat a cookie or two to make up for those lost calories! It was so hot to see myself looking like an overfed piggy! My belly was sticking out, each of my curves was jiggling while I was trying my best to fit into clothes and finally you can see how much of a cellulite I have back there!😍 Who's looking forward to it already?😈

Exercise redefined, I like it 😂 

Looking forward to it? You have no idea!

That gif has me very happily hypnotised 😍

hypnotized 101 dalmations GIF

2 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@dedek12

I get the feeling that sometimes you read my mind.❤️ I once wrote a story where I was at the gym with my boyfriend/feeder and he motivated me to exercise with sweets.🥵 In that story, I weighed around 160 kg and I was doing squats too. I would like to experience something like what you’ve just written. You don't even know how much you’ve turned me on!😍

@Carcer89

When I see you struggling so hard to put on clothes, I want to help you stuff that fat ass into your pants. On the other hand, it's very sexy that the pig is so fat that it can't fit in the clothes.

I shove your fat ass into jeans, you put on the biggest T-shirt you have... it turns out it's my T-shirt but be it... at least it covers the stomach and the breasts protruding from the bra.

We're going shopping! you need to be dressed all the time you say that you don't have clothes for work and home and everyone is drowning in your big butt and fat belly, they don't mention boobs that don't fit in any bra. I'm proud that you have such a big butt that you miss pants and dresses, slaps hard fat ass.

We are going to the shopping mall, on the way you take ice cream to go because I want you to have a good mood, we have a few hours in the mall.

In the first store you try on a pair of pants and dresses (I love seeing you in your underwear, huge ass, big round belly breasts sticking out of the bra and underwear digging in) most of the pants and dresses are too small, do not go over the butt or are too short around the belly and tits.

Finally, I bring you almost the largest size, it fits perfectly! Dress, pants and even a t-shirt. They fit. You want to buy them but I stops you from doing so, and I remind you what happened at the last exit to the cinema. When you ate so much in a movie that you couldn't button your pants at the end of the movie. I fed you kfc chicken at the cinema then, you ate two whole big buckets.

We need to go eat before we buy, we go to a lingerie shop on the way... you choose the sexiest set and a pair of extra thongs and bras. I really want to see you completely eaten in this set, I know that most of the underwear you bought was too small on purpose. I like how your fat trembles in too small panties and bras.

In the fitting room, I caress your belly and butt, you look phenomenal. I'm telling you today I'll feed you so much you'll be begging me to stop.

We hit the pizza hut "pay once and eat as much as you want" is something for us. We sit down at the table and you order the first pieces, you eat 5 one after the other. We sat in the corner of the restaurant on large couches, we sit next to each other. I can see your belly getting fuller already. You eat the next 3 pieces and drink Coke and beer.

I move closer to you and say, we need to check these clothes... you have to stuff yourself very hard, pig or else you won't button your pants again and I grab your strong butts and pat your belly. You eat the next two pieces, my large t-shirt starting to get tight around your belly and sides.

The waiter asks if you want to add two more pieces, you are embarrassed... I whispers in your ear "I decide when you are full, take four pieces" without hesitation you say that you will eat four more. You start eating and I unzip your pants under the table, your belly spills out of your pants.

You eat all the pieces, pants and T-shirt are very tight to your fat ass and eaten stomach. The waiter comes up in disbelief and asks if we are still eating... I answer confidently that we will ask for 2 pieces and a jug of beer. I can see that your belly is hard and full, it starts to stick out from under the shirt, the sides are pouring out of the pants and you are sweating from overeating. I whisper, while massage your belly under the table and kiss your neck "you know well, pig, what I promised you, I say when you finish eating, we'll check if the clothes will fit you" pats encouragingly on the ass, I know you like it, you moan quietly with satisfaction.

You ate two slices of pizza and finish your glass of beer, the waiter comes to collect the empty plates, I ask him for another three slices... The waiter comes back after a while and tells us that you have broken the record for eating the most slices of pizza in the entire company. Together with the manager, they give you a voucher and a golden "pizza queen" card. The manager says today we can place an order as big as we want. We order 3 portions of pasta, two large double cheese pizzas and three large packages of fries for home delivery. We're going to try on clothes.

In the fitting room, it turns out that the clothes you tried on and were perfect are too small. I look at your bloated and big belly, fat big ass and I'm proud that you ate so much. You are standing in your underwear in the fitting room and rare clothes don't fit you any more, the ones you wore I had to take off by force... we have to buy something. I ask the clerk if they have larger sizes.

It turns out that a new XXL „naughty piggy” collection is coming soon, I convinces her to give it to us. The clothes fit perfectly despite your bloated belly and big ass. The clothes are flexible, they perfectly emphasize your curves.

In the dress you can perfectly see a big round belly, big breasts with a cleavage and a wide ass protruding. The pants are tight on the thighs and butt, the belly protrudes above the pants. The shirt hugs the sides and tits. You are satisfied and you look sexy. I tell you you look like a hungry pig and I'm taking you home.

The food I ordered arrives shortly after us. I'm unpacking food and you surprise me with a new set of underwear....

Next part coming soon... you are waiting impatiently and excitedly what will happen next naughty pig?

Guest Berytosz
10 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@dedek12

@Carcer89

@Kasansky

Would you spank me? If there are lots of fans of my bum here, I'll show it more often.😍

@RiftNinja

My bum spills a lot when I sit down and I am very comfortable with it. I don't have to watch out for hard chairs because my bum makes a pillow.😈

@In Love With Bellies

Thank you very much. All that's left is to wait for the lower parts of my body to get even bigger.😘

@Berytosz

This is true. Unfortunately I can't see what I look like from the back....😍 I only have the possibility to do so by taking pictures of myself or when I shoot videos. Sometimes I'm shocked to see how it has grown in a year. Maybe one day I'll show you pictures of what it used to look like.😃

Not only has your ass grown so much, it has also kept its perfect shape 🍑 and is covered with amazing cellulite, which clearly indicates that it is not just any ass, but a decent, proper size, packed with lard, probably incredibly soft ass 🍑🐷🐷🥵. You've piqued my curiosity by mentioning the "before" photos 😅😈.

The new clip promises to be great, the gif itself is super hot 🥵🥵. I've already seen one video where you shove your amazing ass into too small pants. This is probably one of your best films, although each one is unique 😍.
You've already made me feel warmer with just the announcement, because I already know that the best will be there 🥵.

By the way, attempts to fight the limitation of tracking news from you have little effect, because I sometimes write replies at an unusual time and from a place where I shouldn't even look here 🥶😱.

16 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

lv_0_20230221213605(0).gif   400   10.79 MB

Well this video was an instant buy from me 😍 I love seeing a piggy try on their shrinking wardrobe. And such a solid jiggly fat body you have too! Will definitely be leaving a review once I watch it

@dedek12

@Carcer89

@Kasansky

@RiftNinja

@In Love With Bellies

@Berytosz

Oh finally your growing 🍑 going to appear and struggling in your mysterious shrinked clothes.

The gif is gorgeous and sexy all your body giggles with all those fatness properly accumulated since holidays in December.

Not only your ass and thighs has grown your breast, arms and chin looks bigger 

On 2/21/2023 at 1:30 PM, CutieDonut said:

@Sportsfann12

@NorthernLights11

@Rick95

@Gaby

@Kasansky

@In Love With Bellies

@dedek12

That wonderful plump booty😃 

CutieDonut gif are 🤯😍

Getting even more bottom heavy is your beautiful future for sure !

Eating Cookies to compensate the lost calories ! 😍 Have i already tell you how much i adore the way you think? 😍 You keep getting more and more dedicated to you gain ! 😍 You deserve more snacks now to be such a good piggy ! 😎