13 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

You really think so? 😳

@Solo001 Yeah. my tummy is getting out of control, but I kinda like it. I mean it's so hot to be hungry 24/7🐷. I feel like a real piggy and I want to eat as much as I can all the time! Also you're right if someone were here with me refilling all my snack supplies I'd be twice the size...🥵 I don't know why but I'm eating way more when there's feeder or a FA next to me. I love how they look at me with my mouth full and already unbuttoned pants. 🤭

@PolishBigBellyLover I prefer to be called sweet piggy, but yessss! I love being forced to eat to be overfed, this pain in my belly is so arousing!🥵 Exactly why waist calories when somebody can bring you more food🤭. I can't wait to try my first funnel. I want it right now in my mouth!🐷

🤭 Thank you!

I thought everybody here would love to hear that sound 😳. You are telling me that only I'm that naughty? I'd love to hear seems of my outfit burst or some button fly away. This.. This embarrassment is so sexy!

Also I forgot to mention it yesterday but after half an hour I manage to put on these shorts. Be honest, were I looking like a sexy piglet, or not?😘 Btw. I couldn't get them off after I took few pictures. I thought they were stuck on my ass.🐷 I wish I record something to show you, but at the moment I was panicking haha 

316001466_222601373423353_6716549935726142636_n.jpg

Feeling and looking like a real swinia, it's just gonna get worse as you get used to constantly gorging and eating what you want. I'm sure it must be a sight, it's certainly something I'd like to see in person, I actually think you'd astound me at how much we could fit in that belly.

Wonder how long it will be before you can't even get them shorts up over your thighs 😂

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, King9644 said:

Still a little piglet, it’s time to fatten you up into a full grown sexy piggy 🐷 

In my head I'm not that little anymore. I mean, I literally doubled my old weight, that's a lot! But if you insist I don't mind being fattened "a little" bit more.🤭

@PolishBigBellyLover 😘

9 hours ago, Solo001 said:

Feeling and looking like a real swinia, it's just gonna get worse as you get used to constantly gorging and eating what you want. I'm sure it must be a sight, it's certainly something I'd like to see in person, I actually think you'd astound me at how much we could fit in that belly.

Wonder how long it will be before you can't even get them shorts up over your thighs 😂

But I love this feeling. It's so sexy to be gluttonous piglet 🥵. I always trying to impress Feeders and FA by eating as much as my poor belly can hold. Eating to the point where swallowing is hard, my tummy hurt like it's gonna explode and slight movement is making me wanna throw up. 🥵🤭🥵If you give me some food I'd eat it like on those videos 5K Calories Gainer Shake and Cake Belly Stuffing where I throw up a little bit desperately trying to finish my almost 4 liters(1 Gallon) gainer shake (I fall short on last sip) or when I get gag reflex pushing last bite of a cake to my greedy mouth. 🐷All those years of staving myself to stay skinny... Now I want to EAT like there's no tomorrow! 🐷I want to be praised for finishing another plate, encouraged to eat even more. I want to be your favorite piggy so bad! I'm ready top eat past my limits to satisfy you! I am such an addict for food and overeating and I love you guys for enabling me, I am so much happier now! ❤️😘

Also in this week I'm not planning to post a video, but I'm preparing something amazing for a 4k followers special!!! Once more, I Love you for being with me on my journey!

Let's have some fun If you can guess what I'm preparing for a special you'll get whole set of photos/gifs that I'll be using for promoting this video before everyone else and maybe something extra who knows. 🤭

Guest Berytosz
3 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

In my head I'm not that little anymore. I mean, I literally doubled my old weight, that's a lot! But if you insist I don't mind being fattened "a little" bit more.🤭

@PolishBigBellyLover 😘

But I love this feeling. It's so sexy to be gluttonous piglet 🥵. I always trying to impress Feeders and FA by eating as much as my poor belly can hold. Eating to the point where swallowing is hard, my tummy hurt like it's gonna explode and slight movement is making me wanna throw up. 🥵🤭🥵If you give me some food I'd eat it like on those videos 5K Calories Gainer Shake and Cake Belly Stuffing where I throw up a little bit desperately trying to finish my almost 4 liters(1 Gallon) gainer shake (I fall short on last sip) or when I get gag reflex pushing last bite of a cake to my greedy mouth. 🐷All those years of staving myself to stay skinny... Now I want to EAT like there's no tomorrow! 🐷I want to be praised for finishing another plate, encouraged to eat even more. I want to be your favorite piggy so bad! I'm ready top eat past my limits to satisfy you! I am such an addict for food and overeating and I love you guys for enabling me, I am so much happier now! ❤️😘

Also in this week I'm not planning to post a video, but I'm preparing something amazing for a 4k followers special!!! Once more, I Love you for being with me on my journey!

Let's have some fun If you can guess what I'm preparing for a special you'll get whole set of photos/gifs that I'll be using for promoting this video before everyone else and maybe something extra who knows. 🤭

I'm betting some "befor and after" or (more likely) weight-in, because I think you,ve surpassed your first goal :)

9 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@PolishBigBellyLover 😘

Though the question wasnt directed at me or someone else, I would like to bet nonetheless that it might either be a weight-in with a huge stuffing or a stuffing stream online. 

All in all I thank you for the content youve shared and the fact you decided to show us your gluttonous journey, the passion you show about it is without a doubt noticed and appreciated, keep up the amazing work <33

12 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

@PolishBigBellyLover 😘

Nice words to keep helping you in your growing travel.

I think next content will be a measuring video maybe ?

• Curvage Model

To be completely honest with you I really don't want to do weight-in or a measurement... My whole life I was weighting myself after every single meal out of fear that i gained something and if number was higher... oh boy I felt like a worthless creature. 😓I don't want to do this anymore I don't want to feel this way, at least not now, I'm not ready. Hope you understand. I'm happy to hear that you like my growing body that's a main reason why I am so happy here, but I don't want to know exactly how much I weight.

@Albos Oooooo thank you so much that's mean a lot! Love you.😘

11 hours ago, Albos said:

huge stuffing or a stuffing stream online.

That's a interesting idea. 🤔How many of you would be interested in something similar in the future?

6 hours ago, Pinkardi said:

Someone needs to fly you to America before you get too big to fit in an airplane seat 🥵

That's sooo HOT!🥵 I guess that's a one way ticket with a USA portions and greasy food, am I right?🐷

Here you go another old photo. Insecure, skinny me wearing baggy clothes, because I was ashamed of my body, back then I thought I was to fat to be attractive vs now well-fed and way more confident. I finally feel sexy and it shows, I think haha. And I owe this feeling to you guys, thank you for teaching me how to love my body and my appetite.🐷 Tell me which version you prefer?😘

315995989_201696358977950_8023330203011358568_n.jpg

316057562_469489105272509_8734464755501973044_n.jpg

315764272_861695508302532_5514956706813394137_n.jpg

1 hour ago, CutieDonut said:

To be completely honest with you I really don't want to do weight-in or a measurement... My whole life I was weighting myself after every single meal out of fear that i gained something and if number was higher... oh boy I felt like a worthless creature. 😓I don't want to do this anymore I don't want to feel this way, at least not now, I'm not ready. Hope you understand. I'm happy to hear that you like my growing body that's a main reason why I am so happy here, but I don't want to know exactly how much I weight.

No worries! If you don't want to do a weigh in then no need to! Your content has been amazing so far! I love looking at this thread and seeing the progress that you have had. It is amazing the amount you have accomplished.

I think the weight you have gained looks so hot on you. Especially that huge belly of yours! 

The most important thing is to have fun on this journey! It's not about the numbers, it's about having a good time and enjoying all of the food you get have. Becoming a sexy BBW is just an added bonus. Lol

14 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

That's a interesting idea. 🤔How many of you would be interested in something similar in the future?

That's sooo HOT!🥵 I guess that's a one way ticket with a USA portions and greasy food, am I right?🐷

Here you go another old photo. Insecure, skinny me wearing baggy clothes, because I was ashamed of my body, back then I thought I was to fat to be attractive vs now well-fed and way more confident. I finally feel sexy and it shows, I think haha. And I owe this feeling to you guys, thank you for teaching me how to love my body and my appetite.🐷 Tell me which version you prefer?😘

Don't worry, it's okay to love your body full of great shapes. It must have been a hard hike to find so much understanding for your body.

Remember, we're here for you, to support you every step of the way. 

I am full of admiration that you had the strength to discover your true beauty. You can feel that you are liberated. With what grace and diligence you engage in what you do.

I'm glad you're here and able to grow our community, you fatty!❤️

19 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

First thanks for clarify the point of measures 

Then don't worry about it you don't need to do it if you don't want it do things where you feel comfortable.

So that skirt trying to package your belly is gorgeous 

Guest King9644
On 11/18/2022 at 10:58 PM, CutieDonut said:

We dont need you to weight yourself, we can see that growing belly and that beautiful ass of yours being bigger with every post.

All there is for you to feel comfortable with your body and we all will be happy for you.

• Curvage Model

@Decoder @PolishBigBellyLover @Kasansky @King9644 Thank you so much for your support! That's so nice to hear that you care about me 😍 and don't worry I'm having fun eating to my heart desires 🐷

Also lately I'm feeling super confident, there's so much to grab and play with🤭 You'll see what I mean in special for 4k followers.

@nonoo Wow that's a hot idea! I wish I could eat that much🐷. Right now attempting to this or similar challenge would end up with me eating until i throw up making a huge mess. And if I'm correct there's nothing sexy in that.

Winner of our small weekly contest with changed rules is @Solo001 for his great teasing from Wednesday Congrats!!!

Here you go for being supportive 😘 Love you guys, you are the BEST! ❤️❤️❤️

316139255_5660237884054798_8147767666219391105_n.jpg

On 11/18/2022 at 11:58 PM, CutieDonut said:

Hey it's okay, nobody forces you to weigh-in, I know how it feels when you step on the counter and see that youve gained a kilogram or so, I myself struggled with weight before and know from experience that the counter isnt really your best friend. 

Besides, we dont need to know the numbers, all we need to see is that you are happy with what you do which is the most important thing <333

• Curvage Model

I've never been happier before in my life thank you!

On 11/21/2022 at 9:59 PM, Vulkan said:

this thread is getting hot

Like me or hotter? 😏 haha

17 hours ago, as1234 said:

Getting wide

index.thumb.gif.fb7e308e15346651e8090b50dffe4ba4.gif

Oh wow 😳. This compassion hit differently, I really let myself go lately, but it feels amazing! Thank you for creating this beauty! It's so cool😘  

11 hours ago, Deschain said:

You need to recreate it

Thank you! 😘 I may try recreate it in my free time.🤭

8 hours ago, jajakeke said:

I cant wait to see new overeating clips ;)

Piggy love eating until it hurts. Oink oink 🐷🤭

How's your day? I was watching World Cup in soccer whole evening snacking in meantime, but I think you can tell🤭 I don't know why, but I get tired and hungry watching players run for 90minutes.🐷

123.jpg

2 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

Oh wow 😳. This compassion hit differently, I really let myself go lately, but it feels amazing! Thank you for creating this beauty! It's so cool😘  

How's your day? I was watching World Cup in soccer whole evening snacking in meantime, but I think you can tell🤭 I don't know why, but I get tired and hungry watching players run for 90minutes.🐷

123.jpg

Those buttons flared open by your belly is so sexy a view 🥵

Guest Berytosz
7 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

123.jpg

I think something is blocking your view of the TV😅🤰🐷.

8 hours ago, CutieDonut said:

123.jpg

The fact your belly pushes your shirt is so hot, outperforming yourself with each new photo you post 

13 minutes ago, CutieDonut said:

What do you think? Should I start looking around for new winter clothes? 🐷Or it's not that time yet? I mean they still fit me. Well, my tummy is not covered and everything is extremely tight, but it still fits me, right?🤭 Let's fill that hungry belly and see what will happen 🥵 

IMG_20221003_134304.jpg

IMG_20221003_132920.jpg

IMG_20221003_132333.jpg

IMG_20221003_132702.jpg

damn, you did it again, incredibly exciting ;) I would test those seams, it seems that they are challenging you, will you be able to beat them? ;)