19 minutes ago, TheBigAssBBW said:

Happy Friday 🥰 what video do you guys want to see from me today?

3BACF856-0A96-49E1-80A3-D9765F22CDFC.gif

If you are asking for requests could you please do a wall test, and show your belly hanging while you are on all fours from the back and side.

If you aren't asking for requests, I want you to have an awesome day 🙂

Guest MrCarter77
11 hours ago, Pigfarmer94 said:

We graciously do accept you in your happiest form with open arms (mostly because we can't close it around that sexy fat belly) but honestly we're just all carrying loads of delicious, greasy, fried and fattening food to shove, feed and stuff your never ending gluttonous piggy goddess appetite. 

16 hours ago, TheBigAssBBW said:

Man…everyone is so freaking awesome to me on here, it’s insane what a different world it is on other sites compared to Curvage. I know I’ve said it before and I don’t want to sound like a broken record but I genuinely appreciate everyone on here embracing me with arms wide open and being so involved in my gaining goals. It means the absolute world to me💕

01D8B349-AE95-4F55-B26E-788CA2804B13.jpeg

Your stomach has grown so big from stuffing it with thousands of calories of fat that you can see your heavy tank ready for more stretched against your soft skin through the first belly roll below your arm. It must be as big as a potato sack at this point, constantly demanding more, which has to turn you on.

Guest Pigfarmer94
2 hours ago, TheBigAssBBW said:

As if a cup of cookie dough wasn’t enough , I added m&m’s 😂😍😋

AAE3AF23-4208-4E44-914E-67943C5654E1.jpeg

A cup of cookie dough? Your divine grace, that clearly isn't even of you added the m&m's. How about I make you a gallon of cookie dough with m&m's, chocolate chunks, peanut butter clusters and cookie crumbles. I'll even bring 2 gallons of cream to help you wash it all down.

Guest Footballer95
17 minutes ago, TheBigAssBBW said:

Can you believe there used to be a 180lb athlete under all this blubber? 🤯

E58EEB2B-D94C-468B-90C7-72BCB5485CF0.gif

Omg 🥵 so hot 

Guest Pigfarmer94
2 hours ago, TheBigAssBBW said:

Now you're a a sexy pile of jiggling fat that wishes she started ages ago. Can't wait to see you reach 1800lbs 

Guest MrCarter77
4 hours ago, TheBigAssBBW said:

Considering you’re probably shaking close to that alone right here, no.

also, 1 million calories is 286 pounds of fat. Subtract 180 from your current weight, and I think you must be right around that. Think of how much food your hungry gut has had melt away to fat to hit that number. 

For example, that would be close to 1,800 Big Macs. No wonder you’ve gotten to be such a heavy goddess. You’re a millionaire 

• Curvage Model
12 minutes ago, t69502a said:

This is your best video ever. Seeing your huge engorged belly being cradled by that tiny thong and bikini bottom is a dream come true. The way your huge belly stretches them to almost breaking point and spills out of them is sublime. 👀❤️😍😘😘😘

You’re so sweet. Thank you so much. I had you in mind when picking out what I was gonna wear 🥰

52 minutes ago, TheBigAssBBW said:

You’re so sweet. Thank you so much. I had you in mind when picking out what I was gonna wear 🥰

Thank-you BAB. You’re the best. I hope this video is popular and you do some more like it. Your curves look fabulous when they’re spilling out of your skimpy underwear. ❤️😍😘

1 hour ago, t69502a said:

Have you thought about doing a stuffing session on your hands and knees, videoed from the side? You would look just awesome gorging on a cake - showing off your big pillowy arms, your huge fat thighs and big ass stuck up in the air and with your wonderful rolls of belly fat hanging down….🙏🙏👌😍😘😘

Agreed

Guest Footballer95
On 3/19/2022 at 2:09 PM, TheBigAssBBW said:

Just submitted my new video, pending approval. This is one you don’t wanna miss 🥵

EA14CBD3-4B38-4D3B-97EB-EB2E0C4A6EDA.gif

Is it just me or does it look like you are getting fatter by the day 🥵 that belly 😍 love your content can’t wait to see more