Jessy Jiggles! XXL 216 & GROWING [Pictures & Videos]

Guest JessyJiggles

Excuse me? Who on earth said I stopped replying to them because they don't drive a car? LOL. Doesn't matter if he flys a plane Im not going to have time to reply to every message a guy sends me.

Dammit woman! You need to respond to EVERY message you get, come on meow!

Excuse me? Who on earth said I stopped replying to them because they don't drive a car? LOL. Doesn't matter if he flys a plane Im not going to have time to reply to every message a guy sends me.

We talked a little while back and I coincidentally stopped receiving replies after I said that.  It was just something I found amusing which is why I posted about it in a joking manner. Not a big deal.

I think I would love the opportunity to cosplay as Sakura! She is just so cute! :)

Reminds me of when I had pink hair which I am VERY much considering doing again!!!

I know I'm a little weird okay but sue me. Tell me what you think!

The costumes  I want are on my wishlist!

XOXO

http://amzn.com/w/1OUTCB16CB7NW

Hey besides the price, what's the difference between the two choices on your wish list?

Guest JessyJiggles

We talked a little while back and I coincidentally stopped receiving replies after I said that.  It was just something I found amusing which is why I posted about it in a joking manner. Not a big deal.

Its not just you a lot of guys get the same way when they suddenly don't hear from me. But to be honest if I'm replying it means I probably have found some free time to chat with you guys or update my thread and well...as soon as I update pics my inbox fills up and sadly I loose track of the conversations I was just having. Just this week someone asked if the reason I wasn't replying was because they wanted to know what I was studying ins school and asked me if it was too personal. Lol. I really would love to please everyone but it's a little hectic sometimes. I don't ever intend to blow anyone off, so I'm sorry. If that's the case just email me in all caps like "HEY JESSY U NEVER REPLIED" to [email protected]. Don't wanna leave anyone hanging ;)

Its not just you a lot of guys get the same way when they suddenly don't hear from me. But to be honest if I'm replying it means I probably have found some free time to chat with you guys or update my thread and well...as soon as I update pics my inbox fills up and sadly I loose track of the conversations I was just having. Just this week someone asked if the reason I wasn't replying was because they wanted to know what I was studying ins school and asked me if it was too personal. Lol. I really would love to please everyone but it's a little hectic sometimes. I don't ever intend to blow anyone off, so I'm sorry. If that's the case just email me in all caps like "HEY JESSY U NEVER REPLIED" to [email protected]. Don't wanna leave anyone hanging ;)

It's cool, I didn't take it personally and my intention wasn't to criticize you.8) I understand that things happen, and I'd expect that you receive a ridiculous amount of messages. I also understand why being car-less would be a hassle for some, so even if that were the case it wouldn't have bothered me. Again, I just found the whole situation a little amusing. :P

I have 2 tickets to Disneyland AND California adventures. Who want's to go with sometime next month for my birthday? :)

I'd love to go, I have a free pass anytime :D, being an active Cast member. I'm always looking for folks who would enjoy going or meeting up there :D

I have 2 tickets to Disneyland AND California adventures. Who want's to go with sometime next month for my birthday? :)

Why can't Disneyland be here in Tucson?  I would love to go anywhere with someone as sweet and beautiful as you, but... sadly I'm not close enough.  :'(  This is depressing.