Jessy Jiggles! XXL 216 & GROWING [Pictures & Videos]

Guest JessyJiggles

Guest luvherazz

Stuffed!

You are so beautifully Fat....filled out in all the right places...shew...marry me Beautiful :)....Id send you food any day so you can keep your curves growing

Guest JessyJiggles

Weight Gain Update!

Been getting a little fatter and fatter, i'm happy watching my chubby body grow! VERY soon I'll be perfectly plump. I've noticed my thighs have been super grab-worthy and soft. I find myself jiggling them for fun when no one is around. I've been secretly stuffing myself with fattening foods every night right before I go to sleep. Shh, don't tell on me!!! How do you expect me to gain my beautiful curves without eating to my hearts desire?

Too bad I'm never satisfied. A few months ago I asked my friend if I could borrow her shirt and I can't give it back now because it's way too stretched out now, I told her I lost it and i'll get her a new one. Lol.

In other news I've never been so free and happy-I get to do whatever I want to do and eat whatever I want to eat.

I'm single-And you'll have to be pretty amazing to change that.

Xoxo

Jessy

post-0-14513399723059_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513399731083_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513399732141_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513399739759_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513399746511_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513399768399_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513399797022_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513399797826_thumb.jpg

post-0-1451339979812_thumb.jpg

Weight Gain Update!

Been getting a little fatter and fatter, i'm happy watching my chubby body grow! VERY soon I'll be perfectly plump. I've noticed my thighs have been super grab-worthy and soft. I find myself jiggling them for fun when no one is around. I've been secretly stuffing myself with fattening foods every night right before I go to sleep. Shh, don't tell on me!!! How do you expect me to gain my beautiful curves without eating to my hearts desire?

Too bad I'm never satisfied. A few months ago I asked my friend if I could borrow her shirt and I can't give it back now because it's way too stretched out now, I told her I lost it and i'll get her a new one. Lol.

In other news I've never been so free and happy-I get to do whatever I want to do and eat whatever I want to eat.

Xoxo

Jessy

Awesome job, Jessy!  The update is great and the pics are just amazing!  You just keep getting better and better as you keep putting on the pounds!  :thumbsup:

Guest Professor Aronnax

I'm adoring your increasing curves and plushness.  Beautiful photos!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Weight Gain Update!

Xoxo

Jessy

Thats sounds so fantastic! Good for you. Your luscious curves  and plump belly are extremely hypnotizing. Keep up the phenomenal work. You're awesome :thumbsup:

Weight Gain Update!

Xoxo

Jessy

I live in the Hollywood area if you're interested in lunch sometime ;)