๐Ÿงก Jasmine's Soft Spot - Your greedy growing girl-next-door ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’œ

On 8/11/2022 at 12:53 PM, distance23 said:

Your legs look so strong and huge, much less everything else...we've really become enablers to your girth

What is itย about knowing you guys are enabling me toย reallyย pack it on that I find oh so hot?
I swear Curvage is rewiring my brain...

ย 

As for my legs, they've HAD to add some strength where I've gained so much, so fast. Have been thinking about bringing back weight training and squats to really kickstart that growth more, and prepare me for heavier sizes. What do you guys think?

๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

24 minutes ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

What is itย about knowing you guys are enabling me toย reallyย pack it on that I find oh so hot?

ย 

As for my legs, they've HAD to add some strength where I've gained so much, so fast. Have been thinking about bringing back weight training and squats to really kickstart that growth more, and prepare me for heavier sizes. What do you guys think?

๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

You couldย get extremely strong at your current size.

1 hour ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

ย 

๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Not a bad idea really. It'll also help keep you mobile while you gain all those amazing pounds lol

Morning guysย 
My belly wokeย me up super earlyย rumbling - clearly she's hungry and 3 hours without food is not enough.ย ๐Ÿ‘€
I'll answer your replies in the morning, when I've slept and she's been fedย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•

1539317461_ASMRTights3.thumb.gif.5678f10dfbcb83e7080063d2991e7e4d.gif

HOWEVER. My new clip has finally been approved, it was supposed to be live earlier but you can get it now!ย 
Plus a bonus at the endย ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Sink into my soft voice and softer-than-ever body in this tight squeeze try-on ASMR.
Red nails. Blonde hair. Black lingerie. I want to seduce you with my look and my voice.

ย 

ย 

ย 

Night night you. Fat dreams...ย ๐Ÿ˜˜

On 8/13/2022 at 1:16 AM, CountMiguelVI said:

Sounds like something to look forward toย ๐Ÿ˜˜ย Giantess Goddess are alwaysย chefs kiss,ย especially yours.ย 

Hope you have a good time on your travelsย โ˜บ๏ธ

I don't mean to sound egotistical but if anyone was suited to being a Gigantic hyper-obese-impossibly-curvy-demanding-greedy Goddess
...well I want to be the first considered for the role, when the time comesย ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿป

Thank you โค๏ธย 

Hey you guys, hope you're amazing โค๏ธ
I finally have time to get back to beingย a full-time greedy girl fat babe again so hey!

You better also be having a full-fat fun, satisfying Sunday like your girl is here ๐Ÿ˜˜

Going to spend today getting a littleย sun on allllll this surface area, catching up on messages and replies here
...and most importantly: snacking. Snacking, and snacking.ย ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฆโœจ๐Ÿช๐Ÿ”๐ŸŒญ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฅ“

ย ItalianFeast3.thumb.jpg.d3ee1d6fecf76190150e7c257aaab6bc.jpg

33 minutes ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

I finally have time to get back to beingย a full-time greedy girl fat babe again so hey!

You better also be having a full-fat fun, satisfying Sunday like your girl is here ๐Ÿ˜˜

Going to spend today getting a littleย sun on allllll this surface area, catching up on messages and replies here
...and most importantly: snacking. Snacking, and snacking.ย ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฆโœจ๐Ÿช๐Ÿ”๐ŸŒญ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฅ“

That's a great news!๐Ÿ˜

On 8/14/2022 at 5:12 PM, robbob123 said:

How deep has your bellybutton now?

ย 

She is getting DEEP. Like full fingerย deep.ย 
I filmed a lil video test recently, with a toy of mine to see how far it goes and how it feels (spoiler - it's WAY too goodย ๐Ÿคค).

The video is a bit too spicy for Curvage terms of service so needs an edit before I post it,ย  but it was a huge surprise how deep it went and how much I LOVEย the sensation.ย 

2 hours ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

Welcome back! *hugs* Missed seeing you hehe

6 hours ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

One of these days, you're going to be too wide to fit into the frame unless you have the phone posted from across the table...you get larger and more imposing with each post

9 hours ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

She is getting DEEP. Like full fingerย deep.ย 
I filmed a lil video test recently, with a toy of mine to see how far it goes and how it feels (spoiler - it's WAY too goodย ๐Ÿคค).

The video is a bit too spicy for Curvage terms of service so needs an edit before I post it,ย  but it was a huge surprise how deep it went and how much I LOVEย the sensation.ย 

Do you think youโ€™ll post it here soon?ย 

11 hours ago, distance23 said:

One of these days, you're going to be too wide to fit into the frame unless you have the phone posted from across the table...you get larger and more imposing with each post

"larger and more imposing"ย  ย  Now tell me, why is that such a hot thing to read for me? I *love* the idea of size being imposing. More.ย ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ˜ˆ

5 hours ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

"larger and more imposing"ย  ย  Now tell me, why is that such a hot thing to read for me? I *love* the idea of size being imposing. More.ย ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I find you imposing and intimidating. Maybe it's cuz you're a lot taller than me. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2022 at 5:00 PM, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

Going by how Rubenesque you look now, I'll wager a guess that your trip left nothing but empty restaurants and plates in your wake๐Ÿ˜‹ And yes, it's important to snack between your recommended 7 meals: Breakfast, brunch, lunch, linner, dunch, dinner and the all important midnight feast.