๐Ÿงก Jasmine's Soft Spot - Your greedy growing girl-next-door ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’œ

15 hours ago, YAlex56 said:

Wow youโ€™re hunger getting more and more larger soon youโ€™ll have to eat 3k calories to to fill you upย 

3k calories?!
Not even close to what fills me up over a day nowย ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›ย It's just past lunchtime here and I'm already wayyy over 3000...
You need to keep upย ๐Ÿ˜‰

And if youย stillย needed persuading somehow to spend time with the BOUNCIEST of bunnies?!ย 
I made this little intro to say hiย ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Full video is on sale for the long weekend!ย 
So like the discount chocolate I'm picking up today, don't waitย ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ย 

ย 

Edited by SquishyMissyx

2 hours ago, YAlex56 said:

@SquishyMissyxย your voice is pleasant to listen toย 

Ahhh thank you!ย ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐย  I've made some moreย voice focused videos coming up soon - close up, intimate fat chat, some hypnosis style stuff, more ASMR sexiness. Really having fun with voice and audio latelyย ๐Ÿ’•

Edited by SquishyMissyx

18 hours ago, Plump_Love said:

I think you are beautiful right where you are ... but you would be beautiful with more too.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿฅฐ

I missed this comment last night! Thankย you @Plump_Loveย ๐Ÿ˜

Each time I've gained,ย  I've looked at my bigger body and though "What if it was just aย litttttttleย more?"ย ๐Ÿ‘€ย 
A little more never hurt, right?ย 

I saw your name pop up on my local feed on some other website and thought I'd eventually send a message asking if you needed tips and recommandations, but then I saw your name pop up here too, read your whole thread from the start on and decided you probably already tried more food places in a few days than I have in my entire life. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'll keep watching though, I'm curious as to what your travelling feedee mind (and body) will decide about French food. Joyeuses Pรขques! ๐Ÿ””๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ˜˜

22 hours ago, dcm1001 said:

I came here right after thatย video to sayย wow you'vve gained more all over and look sexy af right now. The three Bs are all looking huge i've never wanted to be a carrot getting smothered by you before but now!!!

Oh you came right after huh?ย ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

It took me a second to realize what you meant by the three bs.
But yes they are slowly but surelyย โœจex p aย  nย  dย  iย  ย  nย  ย  ย gโœจย , that carrot didn't stand a chance under, in or between me...ย ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿฅ•

18 hours ago, gricha said:

I saw your name pop up on my local feed on some other website and thought I'd eventually send a message asking if you needed tips and recommandations, but then I saw your name pop up here too, read your whole thread from the start on and decided you probably already tried more food places in a few days than I have in my entire life. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'll keep watching though, I'm curious as to what your travelling feedee mind (and body) will decide about French food. Joyeuses Pรขques! ๐Ÿ””๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ˜˜

Hey! Bonjourย ๐Ÿ˜‹ Merci beaucoup - oui s'il vous plaรฎt, ce serait fantastiqueย ๐Ÿฅฐ

I'm alllways looking for good recommendations of new places to check out.ย 
The travelling feedee in me is loving exploring new places!ย 

This last week I drove from Spain into France, so am enjoying a whole new country to explore.ย 
And totally overdoing it on French patisserie. I'm just greedy for it allll. SO GOODย ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ’•

15 minutes ago, SquishyMissyx said:

Hey! Bonjourย ๐Ÿ˜‹ Merci beaucoup - oui s'il vous plaรฎt, ce serait fantastiqueย ๐Ÿฅฐ

I'm alllways looking for good recommendations of new places to check out.ย 
The travelling feedee in me is loving exploring new places!ย 

This last week I drove from Spain into France, so am enjoying a whole new country to explore.ย 
And totally overdoing it on French patisserie. I'm just greedy for it allll. SO GOODย ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ’•

Have you already decided your next destination or are you still meditating?