๐Ÿงก Jasmine's Soft Spot - Your greedy growing girl-next-door ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’œ

The pictures of you food you eat are great and it shows the different food you are eating. I enjoy the pictures and clips of trying to fit into tight clothes and sports legging and sports top showing off your figure and curves. I dont mind the breaking bed, but you dont have to do it on purpose. You already post great pictures and clips of your self and they are great showing off your alluring beauty of your figure and curves. It was good to see the close up ofย  your face earlier in the week, I think you were holding a cup. It is nice to see your face. Thanks for asking the question and hope this will be helpful. I enjoy the intros videos and taking about why they want to gain weight.ย Thanks and take care.ย enjoy the weekend.

๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ”ฅย your missing out what a picture of a beautiful woman the very core that this website was created for our eyes to only see to the screen to the vision in our minds. Every new video she drops is better then before keeping us all on the age of our seat for this gaining queen ๐Ÿ‘‘ย @SquishyMissyx

1998346164_Screenshot2022-02-02at23_21_03.thumb.png.40228f22d07e6b45499b13fd68cf425d.png

15 hours ago, memyselfandice said:

It is cool to see the food you're eating, it looks damn good, and you look damn good after eating it babeย ๐Ÿ˜˜

ย 

On 2/11/2022 at 12:11 PM, rptman said:

Poor little belly is trying so nicely to tell you that you don't feed her enough. Surely it couldn't hurt to indulge just a liiiiiitle bit extra today? ๐Ÿ˜‡

ย 

Afternoon guys I've missed you! Busy girl today.ย 
Poor little belly was indulged very well this morningย ๐Ÿ˜›ย 6 pancakes in maple butter, 4 eggs, 6 bacon slices fried in maple syrup and 2 cinnamon buttered bananas. Are you really a greedy girl, if breakfast doesn't come on two plates? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

SquishyMissyx_Breakfast1.thumb.jpg.22f2f4d7f29e1bf12ae241e4ccf609bf.jpgSquishyMissyx_Breakfast2.jpg.thumb.jpg.8cf55d33e804e38ee18e25d23b84bf1c.jpg

I've also been trying to edit a Valentines Day clip this afternoon...but I keep getting distracted by muchย my (still little!)ย belly has grown.ย 
You guys should have warned me it's kinda hypnotic to watch it back, jiggling and bouncingย ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ’•
How do you get anything done?ย 
ย 

8 hours ago, SquishyMissyx said:

My profile says joined July 1st, so a little over 8 months nowย ๐Ÿงย Guess it does take time to start showing up!ย 

If I could actually go to your profile, I could see that. But it always sends me to a page saying "Something Went Wrong"!ย ๐Ÿ˜ญ

8 hours ago, drpop said:

The pictures of you food you eat are great and it shows the different food you are eating. I enjoy the pictures and clips of trying to fit into tight clothes and sports legging and sports top showing off your figure and curves. I dont mind the breaking bed, but you dont have to do it on purpose. You already post great pictures and clips of your self and they are great showing off your alluring beauty of your figure and curves. It was good to see the close up ofย  your face earlier in the week, I think you were holding a cup. It is nice to see your face. Thanks for asking the question and hope this will be helpful. I enjoy the intros videos and taking about why they want to gain weight.ย Thanks and take care.ย enjoy the weekend.

Thank you @drpopย that's a great response! I've got a too-tight clothing try on lined up, as well as a little workout (attempt) too - great minds think alikeย ๐Ÿฅฐ
At one point I did a lot of voice acting work, so always love to put a lil commentary and talk into my videos. My voice is a useful tool!ย ๐Ÿ’•

8 hours ago, Guylikesfatgirls said:

๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ”ฅย your missing out what a picture of a beautiful woman the very core that this website was created for our eyes to only see to the screen to the vision in our minds. Every new video she drops is better then before keeping us all on the age of our seat for this gaining queen ๐Ÿ‘‘ย @SquishyMissyx

1998346164_Screenshot2022-02-02at23_21_03.thumb.png.40228f22d07e6b45499b13fd68cf425d.png

@Guylikesfatgirlsย you're going to grow me an ego as big as my body - "Gaining Queen" I love itย ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿผ

See what I mean?ย ย 
My boobs in particular look HUGE at this angle and in this videoย ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ’•ย I hope they keep growing.
I amย soooo distractedย by my gainsย and my clip release is 3 hours late...ย ๐Ÿ‘€

ย ezgif-2-a7b2a3ba11.thumb.gif.dc578d6ff2272830138b33133620bc50.gifezgif-2-3a3f3564d6.thumb.gif.36bb9b7d48518e443ead68e10b77779a.gif

Edited by SquishyMissyx

2 hours ago, SquishyMissyx said:

See what I mean?ย ย 
My boobs in particular look HUGE at this angle and in this videoย ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ’•ย I hope they keep growing.
I amย soooo distractedย by my gainsย and my clip release is 3 hours late...ย ๐Ÿ‘€

ezgif-2-3a3f3564d6.gif.a96c4dace01c9ebb7d99291e4f367bb1.thumb.gif.ca41b4b13c82f909b1b553d30c3fd7ac.gif

Goddamn Squishy what have you been taking? Girls look massive!!!

21 hours ago, Liamclarke said:

I've always found self humiliation my favourite. Like grabbing your belly and saying how utterly fat you've gotten etc. Always so hot.ย 

You really are a very sexy and special model on here. I know where my money will be going from now on. Soooo hot and devilishly fat x

Love love LOVEย this too. The taboo thrill of having handfuls of more than I did before...
Lots of that in my clip for Valentine's, will be out tomorrow morningย ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

Thank you @Liamclarkeย that means so much! Growing devilishly fatter is oh so hot to me ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’•

4 hours ago, GrapeApe said:

Would you ever be with anybody smaller with you (weight and height)? Can you think of any perks of being the biggest in a relationship? : D

For sure, size contrast can be and has been very exciting to me in the past. So now I'm even bigger, I'm sure that would be emphasised further stillย ๐Ÿ˜‡
If you've not watched it already, it's something I explore and have BIG fun with here.ย ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

ย 

2 hours ago, UKAlien said:

ezgif-2-3a3f3564d6.gif.a96c4dace01c9ebb7d99291e4f367bb1.thumb.gif.a995607a2f5b2a2c6b8493a7fbcd4554.gif

Goddamn Squishy what have you been taking? Girls look massive!!!

I'm lucky in that they've been growing constantly lately!ย 
You can see the poor bra I'm wearing in this clip is really struggling to contain meย ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ’•ย  Need to size up again again.ย 

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, SquishyMissyx said:

See what I mean?ย ย 

ย ezgif-2-a7b2a3ba11.thumb.gif.dc578d6ff2272830138b33133620bc50.gifezgif-2-3a3f3564d6.thumb.gif.36bb9b7d48518e443ead68e10b77779a.gif

I love that sweet sexy bag of fat๐Ÿ˜ full off all the tasty unhealthy food๐ŸŸ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ˜

Guest idanlob333
On 2/5/2022 at 2:20 PM, SquishyMissyx said:
On 2/6/2022 at 1:51 AM, SquishyMissyx said:

So I hear you guys like before and aftersย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•
What do you think of my gain, so far?

I'd call this oneย โœจย P R O G R E S S ย โœจย 

ย 

BA_Belly.thumb.jpg.0d1eaac87ee82e69235319c5660ad1ae.jpg

wow this is amazing you gain so much and I hope to see you doubled it.

your belly is get so big and just this strech mark is so sexy! hope to see more of them

and your belly button become so deep it's so hot!

hope I could be there with you help to your gain stuff and play with this belly.

your'e such heavier now

ย 

Guest idanlob333
14 hours ago, SquishyMissyx said:

See what I mean?ย ย 

omg your'e so big and sexy just like what you eat like you said!

fuck your'e huge I couldn't imagine all this weight crush me while you stuff with lot of fattenning food!

I love this red set of lingerie too it's so sexy with your big belly and boobs

Guest idanlob333
1 minute ago, SquishyMissyx said:

SO much heavier now, and I'm only just getting startedย ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ’•

yay you just need to lay down all the day and eating fattenning food

hope a year from today youย will gain something like 150lbs 200lbs at least!!

And it will be amazing to spend the valentine while watching you eating all this food!!

hope your valentine is full with food hehe

Morning guys and girls!ย 

If you've not seen already, my Valentines clip is live!
I'm putting it on intro sale over the weekend and running a ROGO offer for the first timeย ๐Ÿ’•
Would love your support and of course reviews, they mean so MUCHย to meย ๐Ÿฅฐ

So if you don't have Valentines plans, will you be mine?ย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•

ย 

Guest idanlob333
1 hour ago, SquishyMissyx said:

Morning guys and girls!ย 

If you've not seen already, my Valentines clip is live!
I'm putting it on intro sale over the weekend and running a ROGO offer for the first timeย ๐Ÿ’•
Would love your support and of course reviews, they mean so MUCHย to meย ๐Ÿฅฐ

So if you don't have Valentines plans, will you be mine?ย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•

ย 

I watched it right now and it is the cutiest clip that I ever watched.

Your'e so amazing and your voice with your british accent is the best!