Fat Female Wrestlers

BlubberyGut

1 hour ago, Rich666 said:

Yum. I want to do naughty things to, and on to, her belly. 
If she ever wants to do topless or more bikini or naked stuff, I'd buy that quicker than a little fat girl on cake.

I’ve always just wanted to punch her belly and see how it absorbs the punch. 

Or even just dig my fist right in the middle as hard as I can. I’m weird

3 minutes ago, BlubberyGut said:

I’ve always just wanted to punch her belly and see how it absorbs the punch. 

Or even just dig my fist right in the middle as hard as I can. I’m weird

Well......we all got weird stuff we like haha, we are on this forum after all. ~
Not sure how 'normal' is it to want to poke, grab, jiggle, tuck my fingers in between her rolls, kiss and get my cock all over a girls belly, but yeah, that'd do me just fine. Plus she'd make tea after, we are both English after all :D Plus I can feed her some cake or you know, whatever she wanted.

Guest ratetankmark
5 hours ago, BlubberyGut said:

DAYUM!

F3FA52D9-AEBA-4E83-8AFC-0A7813A6C4A9.jpeg

38608893-8DD0-4C74-8EF3-4EE9B1085AD5.jpeg

2EA8D0D2-D425-4017-BF90-ABDC4422BC20.jpeg

879AF8B4-49F0-44C0-9BA4-D093562DA18B.jpeg

193C0EF7-9B5D-4ACA-9E4B-DC9F0283B58E.jpeg

Kikyo has the body of a god... it's Buddha. Love her huge gut!

A few pics of Doudrop Piper Niven from last night's Raw 

I gotta say guys. I think I'm just done going crazy with screenshots and gifs on matches. I've made pics and gifs of the peak Doudrop material and unless they put her in new and interesting spots and attires (more skin please) I just feel like I'm copy and pasting the same stuff. I love my free time, I've been working on my gaming Youtube Channel more as well. 

I've gotten to the point where I'd much rather just discuss BBW's here, and throw in a few pics occasionally. I no longer want to be known as the gif/photo maker because the conversations quickly turn into "wouldn't it be cool if you made gifs and pics from this video" and that's a chore for me at this point in time. Talking about these women and doing RP as them is a lot more fun to me. 

Gif and pic requests are closed. If I do any more it's exclusively stuff I want to make.

021_RAW_06132022HM_28991--86facf956dfaf316998d6d5ab4766f4d.jpg

025_RAW_06132022RF_17489--3047c1635cf91dcf9838dbc36433c83a.jpg

Anything is highly appreciated of course, but if you don't enjoy doing something then don't, you'll end up resenting the work, and without going into details I know that feeling VERY well.
I love her as much as you do though, and yeah I mostly just come here to look at stuff or chat. Aside from the signed pics and photo book shots you liked, heh.

Guest ratetankmark
2 hours ago, Ironmikus said:

Nicole Matthews vs Kikyo

wasn’t sure if these 2 were on different threads. So I posted it on both

Dude, I was just about to post this, I think Kikyo's one of the few people with a body I love more than Nicole's.

Guest ratetankmark

Speaking of Kikyo, just look at how enormous she is here, her gut is just like an ocean of fat. ❤️ 

Guest ratetankmark

FVQ61O3aQAAO9hh?format=jpg&name=large

FVQ61O4aIAAcndJ?format=jpg&name=large

FVQ61O4aQAAHPC0?format=jpg&name=medium

FVQ61O3acAAEacj?format=jpg&name=large

FVSv5l1agAAF0_7?format=jpg&name=large

FVSpLBqakAEWKUm?format=jpg&name=large

Yuu and Chihiro Hashimoto looking fucking massive; especially Yuu! :D They're both just gigantic!

Guest ratetankmark

FVTCFgcWUAASw1v?format=jpg&name=900x900

Doudrop is so agile and hot, I love how fat she is but she's able to do much more than you'd expect.

5 hours ago, ratetankmark said:

Yuu and Chihiro Hashimoto looking fucking massive; especially Yuu! :D They're both just gigantic!

WWE DOES need more women's tag teams and new women's tag champs... why not call them in? Perhaps we should petition- nah, those never work.

Guest ratetankmark
6 minutes ago, OscarWinner said:

WWE DOES need more women's tag teams and new women's tag champs... why not call them in? Perhaps we should petition- nah, those never work.

That'd be awesome, I just want to see Yuu and Chihiro gorge themselves on main roster catering and then return to Sendai Girls (their home promotion in Japan) fatter than ever.

On Rampage Willow is going one on one with Jade. Can Jade lift Willow? Well probably. But will she struggle a little bit? Now that’s the real question. I’m hype!

ps) appreciate the content but those sorta thicc women go on “female wrestlers”. “fat female wrestlers” is pretty much for the women wrestlers who are meatier (for their size) or bigger than the average male wrestler today.

253E9088-CC06-48AF-B867-3BE2B3FB34C4.jpeg

47DCDFE9-D9F1-4304-805B-46738C5A3508.jpeg

Guest ratetankmark

FVX8hR_aIAAqbXz?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Yuu and Chihiro just gorging themselves after every win is awesome, they're gonna be Team 400KG (their actual tag name is Team 200KG) before too long!

FVYjFJsaMAA1MTh?format=jpg&name=large

Also just look at how tight their gear looks, especially around Yuu's big gut. ❤️ 

Guest ratetankmark
6 minutes ago, BlubberyGut said:

Regina is amazing

F4E107D9-9283-4DBC-9A63-243D72100382.jpeg

FVZFGVxWAAAAoNl?format=jpg&name=large

Here's the contrast of Regina and her opponent, she's so much bigger than him and it's nice to get a big, sexy side view of that bulbous belly. ❤️ I love how her huge, sexy gut sticks out; she's so fat and I love it! She has the body of a goddess!