20 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

week wife GIF

when the maternity photographer I’m trying to book with suggests doing photos on the top of a mountain and says it’s only a “small 2.5 mile hike”….. 

…………. That’s a no from me, dawg. 😂

Could always suggest you meet in a place you'd feel is more you! Like the mall food court 😘

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

Going great so far, today was my birthday and tomorrow is the super bow, it's a win win.

Happy belated birthday! I hope it was a truly special day! 
who are you rooting for?

10 hours ago, pet sounds said:

Have you recovered from your fall? That's scarey, especially with you being pregnant.

Still incredibly sore. But I’ve been doing okay. Able to be more mobile than I was the past few days. My hips have been popping more than usual but that’s also because I’m so pregnant 😂

10 hours ago, Sportsfann12 said:

S0o0o0o0..... 

Season 6 Flirt GIF by Friends

Haha you have the best GIFs

1 hour ago, LaurenLush said:

Happy belated birthday! I hope it was a truly special day! 
who are you rooting for?

Still incredibly sore. But I’ve been doing okay. Able to be more mobile than I was the past few days. My hips have been popping more than usual but that’s also because I’m so pregnant 😂

Haha you have the best GIFs

Great to read that you are recovering well.❤️

• Curvage Model

New Video - Intro Price! 
Big Belly Obsessed!

love the sound of creaking chairs about to break underneath 300+ pounds of weight? A hot redhead fatchatting about her big bellies desires? Belly play that sensually shows off just how massive it is? Then this video is perfect for you!

C79E54ED-BEA0-4229-A72A-401458B581FE.thumb.gif.eb1dde57c500ee9d93c38dfa86aeb38d.gif

• Curvage Model

Even when I was 175/180 (my lowest adult weight) I always had quite a bit of tummy, so it’s been interesting to see it form with more weight gain, weight loss, balance, etc!

curious to see what my belly looks like after having this bby.

I am now the heaviest I have ever been and will do a weigh in soon!