• Curvage Model

Oh my god I'm so excited! I just weighed myself and I've gained 5 lbs so far on vacation! The gain had really slowed down because I was homeless after a while after a hurricane several months ago and I lost weight. I gained it back but then got Covid and lost it again. I still have three more weeks to go on this vacay so we will see what I can get done. 😈

15 minutes ago, Devi Thikk said:

It's been happening a lot more lately. It's time to get some bigger clothes!

For sure! Keep the smaller ones as well for future videos. Also I have a video idea for you. You should definitely wear super low waisted tight button up jeans or super low waisted tight leggings and a tight shirt while driving. Your belly and love handles would definitely bulge like crazy and would look so sexy and hot! Letting your tight shirt ride up from the bumpy roads and sucking your belly in and out would also look really sexy and hot!

You definitely should also post a pic or multiple pics of you wearing super low waisted tight button up jeans or super low waisted tight leggings and a tight shirt a little bit above your belly button while driving to the “chubby women sitting in their cars/driving in sexy muffin tops” thread!

• Curvage Model
On 2/28/2022 at 4:18 PM, Zander123 said:

You definitely should also post a pic or multiple pics of you wearing super low waisted tight button up jeans or super low waisted tight leggings and a tight shirt a little bit above your belly button while driving to the “chubby women sitting in their cars/driving in sexy muffin tops” thread!

Good idea that does sound pretty hot. 😉

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Learn2$ELL said:

What a pleasant surprise it is to see that you two fat beauties know each other!  I've been Admiring the weight gain of "CarryJustyHome" since her modeling career started.  Now I know little Devi is going to get fatter indeed !!! 💕😃👍

Lol yes I want to be bigger than her next time! 😈

Guest Feeder_Feedee_Switch
14 hours ago, Devi Thikk said:

Oh my god this has been the best trip ever! I can wait for you all to see all the gluttonous, sexy fun I had with @Feeder and Feedee last night! 

20220307_224530.jpg

So hot! There's hardly anything better than pigging out with another glutton like you, is there :) Lucky you! 😍