Stephanie/StephROXXX

7 hours ago, PrincessRoyal said:

I don't give a shit what you or she thinks, KFD - if I really valued either of your opinions, do you think I would have posted that? I don't personally think she's hot (and, to be honest, I don't really think she was all that good looking to begin with), and I am certainly not going to fall over myself praising her because she dropped a bunch of weight. Weight loss threads - especially to this extent - are an anathema to Curvage. And no, I don't think a woman has to be 300 lbs or "killing herself" (though I'll be sure to remember that the next time I see you praising a supersize girl - nice to know what you really believe) to be curvy - but dropping weight to the point where you're a stick figure is the antithesis of what people like me come here to see... much less threads idolizing people for doing it. There are plenty of websites where average looking women who lost a fuckton of weight can have their egos immersed in sticky white goo - Curvage should not be one of them. 

Before you showed up, Curvage was a place where we were all getting along. Then you started insulting people. I'm sorry that wasn't up to your standards of what Curvage should be. Grow up.

On 3/28/2016 at 0:16 PM, KFD said:

Princess Royal,  punch yourself in the junk. The irony is you are complaining about her not conforming to your body standards because she "conformed to societal standards", as you basically said. She's happy, healthy, and hot. You don't like that, there is a plethora of women, (like Echo) who are killing themselves so you can get your rocks off.

On 3/29/2016 at 2:53 PM, PrincessRoyal said:

I don't give a shit what you or she thinks, KFD - if I really valued either of your opinions, do you think I would have posted that? I don't personally think she's hot (and, to be honest, I don't really think she was all that good looking to begin with), and I am certainly not going to fall over myself praising her because she dropped a bunch of weight. Weight loss threads - especially to this extent - are an anathema to Curvage. And no, I don't think a woman has to be 300 lbs or "killing herself" (though I'll be sure to remember that the next time I see you praising a supersize girl - nice to know what you really believe) to be curvy - but dropping weight to the point where you're a stick figure is the antithesis of what people like me come here to see... much less threads idolizing people for doing it. There are plenty of websites where average looking women who lost a fuckton of weight can have their egos immersed in sticky white goo - Curvage should not be one of them. 

This is quite a skewed view of stick thin that you have as I am far from stick thin...lol. I've been on here for quite some time, its not like I'm just popping into curvage out of nowhere. Frankly there's really no point to your rant. We get it yur not feeling me, that's the end of that and you can move on now. :)

As one of the many lads here on curvage that has an affinity for wonderfully chunky women, Steph, I still have to give you your due: you set a goal, and you fuckin' crushed it. 

Great work. Looking awesome before and after. 

Princess, there are plenty other sites to go find women that satisfy your needs. That "stick thin woman" is a member here, and if you go a few pages back of her in a tight black dress, exemplifies what Curvage is: SHAPE not SIZE.

Now, if you could insulting Steph, yeahhhh that would be great.

I don't often reply to comments. But I'd just like to say that you losing weight shows that you are thinking of your health and that you want an active life with your daughter. And this also shows that you are a great parent. I love big women but also understand that your family always comes first. Anyone who has problems with your weight loss should keep their malicious comments to themselves

On 4/3/2016 at 0:10 PM, Tadpole in a Jar said:

Personally, I prefer the bigger Stephanie, but she look amazing at any weight.

And by the way, how is your friend doing?  I noticed you posted a pic of you two together, but I haven't seen an update on her in a  long time....

Steph and Lindsee together is my favorite type of picture.  Pardon me while I fan myself.

11 minutes ago, stephROXXX said:

I'm trying n it will not remove this shit....seriously its only letting me type in your quote box. Wtf.

I dorked around with it, I ended up deleting it...

Like you look good. Bigger or smaller. But i thought this forum was for gainer. Gaining pics should come with it. Gaining stories. You know, that stuff. Not the opposite. Im not trash talking, i don't know the story about you weight lost. But seriously its a turn on yo anyone in here to see some gain weight, huge amount or just a little, not the opposite. This tread doesn't have anymore reason to exist. Its not even a place a FA. Hope you keep living your life the way you want it. Healty and away from the bad calories :P

• 2 weeks later...

No one has to like the choices I've made in my life. Its not always about looks and its DEFINITELY NOT what society thinks about me, I could give two shits what one person to the next thinks of me, what I do care about is the quality of life myself and my daughter would have together and the position I was in before wouldn't have yielded a happy life for the two of us...I happily run after my daughter and walk 10 miles at Disneyland and carry her up a flight of stairs as she's sleeping and get up at 5am and go to work for 8hrs and come home and play with my daughter and allll this is because my general overall health has vastly improved due to the fact that I'm not carrying around an extra 120lbs. I'm not weighed down anymore, breathing, walking, dancing, all the above and I feel great, its my life. My life only. I've got one and one shot to do it right, and I'm better now at 30 than I was at 20. People will always have something negative to say but I don't give a fuck...I am not defined by my weight but more so my attitude and character and personality and anyone who has ever known me or met me can vouch for that...don't try to bring someone else down because you are miserable in your own life...be happy and love hard...

Sad that you even had to write that down, Steph! Because it should be common sense that it is your body and responsibility... and telling you a personal note I think you made the right choice for your own life as your improving health shows! And don´t get Steph wrong: She doesn´t state every 250+ pound woman should loose weight... she speaks for herself only... There might even be 300 pounders who can match Steph´s recent fitnss and health level but that size just wasn´t the right one for our dear Steph! 

And that´s why she lost 120+ pounds and not because her opinion about BBW has changed at all! 

Steph to me it doesn´t matter if you way 100 pounds or 500... because you are a carisma and sympathy bomb regardless of your size!!! 

Nuff said!

All the best and hugs,

Chris

ps.: Has Linds lost weight as well? Her face looks leaner in the most recent shot of hers you shared, Steph. :-)

• 2 months later...