Do you reckon if you hadn't started wearing sweatpants you'd have gotten as big and soft as you have so far? 🤔 like maybe you'd have felt the increasing tightness, started to see the seams split or tears appearing as your thighs got chunkier and decided to slow down a bit? Or did that actually happen and you chose the sweats life anyway? 😏

• Curvage Model
17 hours ago, Expanditor said:

The question is, do you feel as big, or think you're starting to look as big as you were at 200+? 

aspects of it feel similar! like things getting tighter, my belly touching the shirt infront of me, the widening of my hips forcing me to turn sideways to squeeze thru spaces.......but i'm not sure how i looked then so i cant say if i look that big yet now !!

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Expanditor said:

Do you reckon if you hadn't started wearing sweatpants you'd have gotten as big and soft as you have so far? 🤔 like maybe you'd have felt the increasing tightness, started to see the seams split or tears appearing as your thighs got chunkier and decided to slow down a bit? Or did that actually happen and you chose the sweats life anyway? 😏

i was thinking about that!!!!!!! the looseness of the sweatpants obviously allows room to grow without being able to notice the consequences! i'm pretty sure i wouldn't have gained quite as much if i had been wearing my tight jeans since the start of quarantine 😰 maybe if i get some new, bigger jeans i can slow down this gain a bit!!!

6 minutes ago, Angel La Italiana said:

i was thinking about that!!!!!!! the looseness of the sweatpants obviously allows room to grow without being able to notice the consequences! i'm pretty sure i wouldn't have gained quite as much if i had been wearing my tight jeans since the start of quarantine 😰 maybe if i get some new, bigger jeans i can slow down this gain a bit!!!

Maybe, although I think that might be a case of closing the barn doors after the horses have bolted at this point 😅 plus imagine how uncomfortable sitting around after a meal will be, at least sweats have a little give for a soft bloated belly with some extra give for snacks after 😉 still might be worth getting a pair or two for emergencies, although maybe get a couple sizes up at least, reckon you're gonna need a little growing room still on top of the fact you'll need bigger anyway...

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Expanditor said:

Maybe, although I think that might be a case of closing the barn doors after the horses have bolted at this point 😅 plus imagine how uncomfortable sitting around after a meal will be, at least sweats have a little give for a soft bloated belly with some extra give for snacks after 😉 still might be worth getting a pair or two for emergencies, although maybe get a couple sizes up at least, reckon you're gonna need a little growing room still on top of the fact you'll need bigger anyway..

You bring up some good points as always 🤔I guess if I'm not ready drop the weight yet I should stick with the sweats... I don't have to go outside right now anyway 😋

Here's a Pic of me in some tight boy shorts undies I used to wear comfortable awhile back..... I sure do look chunky 😳😳😳😅

At least my love handles are smaller than I thought they'd be! 

PXL_20210123_213537458.jpg

24 minutes ago, Angel La Italiana said:

size Large 😅 heh

Shit, I was expecting you to say medium, think the other guy was right about the arse gains balancing out the love handles 🤭 guess you’re going be needing to add an X or two to the front that large when you get these outgrows replaced already... 😳😳

When you get them replaced I’d definitely vote for black lace type panties, there’s no way you can look anything other than hot in something like that! Presuming it’d be strong enough to survive dat ass of course 😜

Guest ForTheLoveOfThickWomen
2 hours ago, Angel La Italiana said:

You bring up some good points as always 🤔I guess if I'm not ready drop the weight yet I should stick with the sweats... I don't have to go outside right now anyway 😋

Here's a Pic of me in some tight boy shorts undies I used to wear comfortable awhile back..... I sure do look chunky 😳😳😳😅

At least my love handles are smaller than I thought they'd be! 

PXL_20210123_213537458.jpg

Wow you look great with your softened curves... pretty much the quarantine dream. 

That's a very cute gain!  Also, welcome to curvage, you're going to be loved here.  I'm curious, did you gain intentionally or were you just enjoying yourself a bit too much during the lockdowns?

• Curvage Model
17 hours ago, zyass said:

That's a very cute gain!  Also, welcome to curvage, you're going to be loved here.  I'm curious, did you gain intentionally or were you just enjoying yourself a bit too much during the lockdowns?

It wasn't intentional.... I just really let myself go during the lockdowns! And started eating candy 😅

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, Dave1431010 said:

Could you say more about how you gained up to 200 pounds? I love stories like that:)

Well I'm not sure if I'm up to 200 quite yet!! I gained just from being in lockdown, I stopped exercising and basically was just eating and just laying around all day. then around late spring or summer I started to get into candy and really started to pack on the weight 😅 so that's basically where it all came from 

Guest Dave1431010
7 hours ago, Angel La Italiana said:

Well I'm not sure if I'm up to 200 quite yet!! I gained just from being in lockdown, I stopped exercising and basically was just eating and just laying around all day. then around late spring or summer I started to get into candy and really started to pack on the weight 😅 so that's basically where it all came from 

What about when you ate all that bread and icing earlier in life like u mentioned? Was that an accidental gain? 

• Curvage Model
42 minutes ago, Expanditor said:

Next time you're chilling out in bed and you want to see if your belly is really starting to get flabby, turn on your side and look to see if your belly is starting to pool down onto the bed and form a chub puddle 😉 you might not be big enough yet, but it's going to be quite the sight when you get there I bet 😏

here's me laying on my side a few days ago....not quite a puddle yet!PXL_20210120_223823080.thumb.jpg.575137dd0a8119c1f250a0318f5c48ef.jpg