Kelly Brook

fan2000

Guest glamourmodelagent
11 hours ago, dml123 said:

Kelly just posted another IG "getting back on track" Slimfast promo.  Who does she think she is fooling?  The executives at Slimfast cannot be that stupid, or blind.

Imagine if they drop her. The potential for utter humiliation and embarrassment is awesome and so hot.

Guest glamourmodelagent

The best quote from this article: 'Then they see me as this 40-year-old fat girl': Kelly Brook taunted by cruel trolls

"Whilst it's really important to show the world that not all beauty is a size eight - on the other hand, for me lockdown led to lots of daily 'snacksidents', the inevitable weight gain and not feeling so great about myself.

"So now I'm now ready to press my 'reset' button and rediscover my leaner, happier and healthier self, thanks to SlimFast."

____

How many times has she pressed the reset button now? Each time she gains it all back, plus a little bit more.

And I love how there were "lots of daily snacksidents". And, yes, Kelly, your weight gain really is inevitable. You're going to lose the battle.

Wow 🤩 the Bra can’t contain those Massive Mammories,The tuning nobs ready for your favorite station,

think the spanx are working overtime too she’s smiling but thinking 

oooh on soo tiiight Can’t breathe😤, Sooo hottt too tight🥵😭,can’t wait to get into my sweat pAnts and eat a pint of Hagan daz 🍦😜

Guest FakeDude

Today: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8706513/Kelly-Brook-dresses-ripped-jeans-reports-duty-Heart-Radio.html

Another update: https://www.hawtcelebs.com/kelly-brook-out-with-her-dog-in-promrose-hill-08-22-2020/

What do you think she weighs at this point? Unsure if she’s ever had such a profound muffin top. I’d guess 155-160?

1A3F233E-34FA-430A-8C87-3ECADC82B513.jpeg

94D00A51-2F88-4E9E-95B7-C495044970FF.jpeg

4845B20B-E1EF-4EDC-949E-95E9DB562B15.jpeg

D735C0FC-4782-4DC9-B2A9-B71B03030F31.jpeg

A168F359-072B-4247-9A56-BA1C20B0AF74.jpeg