Girlfriend Blowing Up Like Crazy

Solace

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Solace said:

Sorry for so many updates this week but I really feel like it's picking up fast, so she told me today that I don't have to workout for her and kinda hinting that she likes a little bit of a belly and in such a way which made it feel like she's into this.

Anyone got any ideas on how I can ask her in a non suspicious way?

There are at least 2 possible causes of this that do not mean she has a fetish:

1. Feels it is unfair that you work out "for her" and she just chubs up. 

2. Is anxious that you might think you two do not fit together, you being all sporty and her being a fat girl. 

Instead of asking her which is most likely not going to give you anything, try to get the message to her that you actually find her MORE attractive as a result of her getti g chubbier. Not because you have a fetish but because you like her girly features big, because it looks cute - plump cheeks, plump fingers, etc., because it looks womanly etc. 

Why do you actually want to let her know you have this fetish? You want her to participate in it somehow? Or just get it off your chest? 

15 hours ago, Solace said:

That is very true, she used to think that we didn't fit together because of me being more athletic and her being chubby but I told her I prefer curvier girls because they look more feminine and I always make sure to tell her she looks beautiful when we are together and point out how sexy her curves are during sex. Whenever she needs an XL instead of L I tell her it's because of her breasts and massive ass and that she should be proud of it and she is, she even laughs sometimes and is like "yeah only one boob of mine would fit in this". She told me a couple days ago that she was so happy that I show her off in public, like I make sure everyone knows she's my girl and that I'm proud of her by having my arm around her waist etc.

And because I'd love to share pictures of her on here and even make videos, we both like photography/ cinematography and think we would make great content on youtube/ here.

Well as much as I'd love to see her befores, afters, and further afters, I have to tell you the risk is not worth it. I mean, man, you have a girl who's chubbying up and cool enough with it not to have it impact her confidence too much (at least that's what I'm getting from your posts). She also knows you like her bigger and, again, is cool with it rather than thinking you want to secretly feed her up to immobility or that it is only her fat you are after. If she is happy of you "showing her off", do more of it! I mean, I'm not you, obviously, but I'd love it if my wife wanted to be shown off like that. Not sure if this is included in what she means, but perhaps you could encourage her to wear things that some fat girls consider a no-no - minis, body-hugging dresses, basically all the things that do little to hide her size. Basically my advice is - get more introvert with it all, savour it yourself. "Sharing" her with us guys here is not worth you risking her getting the idea that it is not as much about HER as it is about the FETISH. Not all women are like that, but I'd say the majority hates it when you feelings, your attraction, etc. are in some way "detached" from them as a whole. Out of my experience, anyway. Me, I'd be more happy to read your words-only account of how she keeps getting bigger while still feeling your sexy queen, the see her and then read how things got awkward or soured. This is especially true if you have long-term plans with regard to her. I mean, sure, if one day you're cornered it's better to go full-disclosure than hide it, but even then it'd be a safe bet to avoid the "fetish" connotation - you can always just say you've been so happy with how beautiful girl she is that you just couldn't help boasting about it, making other guys jealous. If she likes being "shown off" that might actually be a better way of selling this to her, if at all.

On a side note and out of curiosity, just how much further would you like her to blow up?

2 hours ago, Solace said:

Well said, I do think there's a lot of things I can take from this so thanks!
And I really wouldn't know, not immobility that's for sure, I think everyone wears it differently. Models like BoBerry, Adeline and Juicy Jackie look great but I don't think it's practical, like I love watching their videos but I doubt it's that much fun in real life.
I think 250-300? But we will see when and if we get there.

I'd put it differently - I think it must be a lot of fun to watch women of their size, any kind of contact with their body most be quite an experience too. But as you said, it's def. not practical. Especially not if you want to start a family. Sure, if you meet such a girl (i.e. either a happy SSBBW or an enthusiastic gainer) and you fall in love with her, deciding you want her to support her on her supersized way, all the better, but if you have a 200 lbs girl who is NOT into gaining, and at best just ok with being fat, then I suppose 300-350 lbs is the absolute tops you can expect to happen without things like bariatric surgery and the like coming into view. That's only my point of view, however.

Also, if you want perhaps some more insights (and you're not afraid of walls of text), feel free to check my own thread devoted to my wife's BBW story. I will sure be monitoring your thread, and I hope your lady gets at least up to 250 lbs! :) From my own experience, at the one time when my wife was close to that kind of weight (243 lbs a few years ago) I was quite sure I want her to hit 300 lbs. Sadly, it was when she began losing weight (down to 195 lbs), but on the plus side, a lot of what she then had was water weight and now she is back to 220 lbs and this time it's pure lovely fat that will be much harder to shed than water ;).

• 2 weeks later...

How old is she, if I may ask? If she keeps these habits, she will have a hard time stopping once she comes close to what she now perceives as the limit (100kg/220 lbs). I remember my wife saying that over 100 kg is a total no-go zone and then she "woke up" weighing 105 kg. Granted, she tried losing it on the spot but in the end she ended up hitting 112 kg. Still, in her case it was underactive thyroid that "helped" her gain this much. Once she had that medicated, she did start losing (down to 89 kg at lowest). But now the thyroid is now longer to blame and she again snowballed to the "unthinkable" 100 kg and it does not seem like she is going to have an easy time losing it, as she keeps gaining even though she does some intense 30-45 mins of exercising each day. At some point the weight is quite a problem for women to lose, especially if it's not in the belly but spread all around.