Quantcast
NikeLove1986

Unlimited reactions

10 posts / 241 viewsLast Reply

As someone who is perpetually out of reactions, I would like the number of reactions to be higher. The least we can do is to provide the hardworking models with "likes" and other reactions in response to their efforts. 

How many reactions do we get per day? I never thought of it having a limit but it's a bit of a strange idea when places like facebook don't have limits. What is the point of limiting reacts?

17 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Has anyone thought of just making reactions unlimited i mean it would really help when Models want to do Free video give away and Users are out. Maybe make this happen Mods 

This is exactly why the number of reactions were reduced. Models/Members were abusing the system. Instead of using reactions to reward the BEST content, they are being used as a bargaining chip to "game the system" and unfairly push some models to the top. 

10 hours ago, S77 said:

This is exactly why the number of reactions were reduced. Models/Members were abusing the system. Instead of using reactions to reward the BEST content, they are being used as a bargaining chip to "game the system" and unfairly push some models to the top. 

thanks for the explanation. It makes a lot of sense when you say it like that. I am new here and thought it was a social site similar to facebook with the reacting and commenting but makes total sense now :) Thanks. 

10 hours ago, S77 said:

Ok, that is a fair point. I like reacting to content and am running out of reactions very quickly, but I understand the efforts being made to try to curb gaming the system and make it more fair for all the content creators.

On 6/29/2020 at 5:21 PM, S77 said:

So is there not a way to disable the likes on the types or posts that are abusing the system?

It seems silly to me if 50 members make 50 different posts that I happen to like I have to be selective about which one's I show my approval for!

Would you not agree.

3 hours ago, Don Don said:

So is there not a way to disable the likes on the types or posts that are abusing the system?

It seems silly to me if 50 members make 50 different posts that I happen to like I have to be selective about which one's I show my approval for!

Would you not agree.

100% agree.

The idea is that folks can "React" to things they like which in turn coalesces the best content for others to conveniently find.

It's unfortunate that folks have buggered up the system with rigged contest style cheats.

On 6/30/2020 at 5:22 PM, S77 said:

It's unfortunate that folks have buggered up the system with rigged contest style cheats.

You are the site owner. Can't you just ban reaction-based contests if you don't like them?