Celebrity Lockdown WG Predictions

Garlic

Guest fatglamourmodels

Mallory Hagan is going to be in the midst of a perfect weight gain storm right now.

Anna Semenovich is blowing up like a balloon and the Russian tabloids are gloating.

And I bet Kelly Brook just can't stop eating

1 hour ago, fatglamourmodels said:

Mallory Hagan is going to be in the midst of a perfect weight gain storm right now.

Anna Semenovich is blowing up like a balloon and the Russian tabloids are gloating.

And I bet Kelly Brook just can't stop eating

Has Mallory Hagan been gaining weight or has opened up about her weight gain recently? 

She had put on a good amount of weight last year.

Chrissy Teigan admitted to putting on at least ten pounds And Kate Upton might be rebounding a bit, I'm hoping that being locked up all day with Kate Upton leads Verlander putting one across home plate again on her. 

Part of me vindictively hopes that Kate beckinsale, without access to Botox or a personal trainer, comes out looking her actual age.

Guest fatglamourmodels
2 minutes ago, Batman76 said:

Part of me vindictively hopes that Kate beckinsale, without access to Botox or a personal trainer, comes out looking her actual age.

😂 love it!

Guest spaceface
5 hours ago, Xver23 said:

Taylor hill and Lottie moss 

Taylor hill has been gaining for the past year. But she has definitely gained like 20 pounds since 2018

Guest OlayTheDay
On 5/15/2020 at 4:38 AM, Master WG said:

She is almost always almost getting fat but this seems like a likely time for it to happen for real.

This has been the year for Katy to prove me wrong 😂

I didn't even think she was, if not slightly pregnant at all to start the year. In March, the big reveal left me STUNNED that she was hiding it.

I thought the pandemic would eliminate ANY possibility I'd see a good look at pregnant Katy underneath her dresses we've seen lately. The music video on Friday determined that was a lie (and not to mention, some nudity)!

I said in this year's prediction thread that Katy would gain a little, but only with the help of getting preggo. I was half right, but now I'm gonna root for you and @Your Friendly Forum Lurker to be right if it means a reward for being wrong again!

Ladies and gentlemen, I think it's time that thigh gap of hers vanish into the past...