❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

55 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

I mean it's so much better being fat...not having to worry about what I eat...ordering food all day long and packing my belly until it's tight and full...then I just lay back and get my belly oiled and rubbed until I take a nap. I feel like a spoiled fat princess and I turns me on to no end 🥺

You truly are the definition of my dream girl 😍

3 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

️ FREE VIDEO FRIDAY 

Bougie_Brunch_Preview.thumb.gif.64caab2ff895378a884fc76074e8951d.gif

This weeks free video is Butter Brunch originally shot on April 11th 2020!

To get access to this video completely free you must...

1) React To This Post

2) Reply In This Thread with how big do you want to see me get? 

3) Make Sure You Are Following Me

I will be messaging everyone that participates by tonight with the video!

Promotion Ends at tonight 6/26 at 11:59PM EST

Mochii I have loved watching gain so much. I know you’re going to keep eating more and getting bigger, I would love to see you double your current size. I think you will eventually which is probably why I find you so irresistible, plus your clips are always grace A quality 😍🤯🔥

11 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

And I'm not done yet 😉

Literally never want to work out again after this...I ended up giving up towards the end and eating a burrito instead..it's what I deserved 😉

Rightfully so. Maybe going forward your waddling to and from the fridge/pantry back to the couch or bed. Or the waddling around the city to the next best spot to eat something you’ll love, all that walking can count as your exercise routine and all the as the reward you so clearly deserve 😉😍

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

❤️ Back & Bigger ❤️

Hey Loves! I'm FINALLY BACK and I might have been eating a little TOO GOOD on my break from making content 😅

While I enjoyed my long break I'm SUPER excited to be back making Feedee Content and hope to bring fresh and exciting videos to the community while getting to enjoy my love for over indulgence 🤤

An All New Full length Video will drop TOMORROW so stay tuned!

Addicted To Gluttony Small.gif

Image 1.jpeg

Image 2.jpeg

Image 3.jpeg

Such phenomenal news! So glad to have you back, you look mesmerizing in your latest pics 😍🔥🥵

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Challenge Paused Due to Flu

Super non sexy post today everyone but both my feeder and myself caught the Flu this week and have no choice but to put the Indulgence Month Challenge on pause and pause all content creation

Both of us were not feeling great last night which is why the compilation didn't come out and today we went to the doctors and confirmed that it is the Flu 😩

I'm so incredibly pissed because I was having so much fun and had an amazing final week planned but it looks like It sadly is going to have to wait until we both recover from this 😭

Once we recover, we'll update everyone with how we plan to continue everything but for now we are focused on just getting better. Super sorry everyone, we're both hoping for a speedy recovery to get back to eating good as soon as possible 💕

Thank you for the update, I hope you feel better soon

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Health Update

May 3rd 2023

Hey loves, just wanted to let you all know that I'm alright but unfortunately I'm unsure of when I'll be back to making videos again

For those that don’t know, at the end of March my partner and I caught what we thought was the Flu but ended up being Covid and it’s completely messed with my overall health 🤕

Even a month later now, I still have crazy fatigue, headaches, breathing issues, digestive problems and still can’t smell or taste normally 😞

My doctors seem confident that this is temporary and should clear up but have no idea how long it may take

At this point, I have no choice but to go on another break from making content until I can fully recover which is not what I wanted to do at all 😓

I’m genuinely sorry for being so all over the place recently, the last thing I want to do is disappoint my community but I hope you all understand that I have to put my health first

I deeply appreciate all the kind messages and hope to get back to sharing my love of Indulgence with you all as soon as I can 💕

Most important is resting and getting better at whatever pace is best for your overall health. Feel better soon 😘

• 3 months later...
17 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

Hey loves, I just wanted to check in to let you all know that I’ve been doing MUCH BETTER lately after working through some life/health issues for the past few months

Most of my lasting Covid symptoms are finally gone, my overall health is improving and I’m currently in the middle of moving to a new apartment!

Once I get settled into the new place I plan on returning to making content around mid September!

Thank you all for your patience, understanding and kind messages. Being a feedee is such a HUGE part of who I am now and I’m so grateful to have such an amazingly supportive community!

I’ll see you all very soon 💕

I’m so happy to hear your health and life have made vast improvements. Thank you for the update and I can’t wait to see you post new content. 😊

• 2 months later...
  • maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic