❀️‍πŸ”₯ Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❀️‍πŸ”₯

Mochii, I have been following your progress since the start of your quarantine 30 day challenge. Your drive and passion for weight gain and feederism is awesome and so intense. I love it. I've wanted to comment for a while now. Your progress is amazing and you've got some serious potential. The way you describe your feelings and sensations are quite literally a feeders wet dream. It has been an absolute pleasure following you. Such and erotic and epic journey. I'm really excited to see where it goes. A few of my favorite aspects of and kinks of this fetish is the decent into hedonism and indulgence. Giving into pleasure and desire. Until it's far too late to turn back. Realizing how rewarding it is. In addition seeing where the weight goes and how its distributed is a real treat too. Keep up the fantastic work!

Mochii, just wanted to say your dedication to gaining, posting and creating quality and reasonably priced content, answering questions and engaging with fans has been incredible and unparalleled during the last few months. Seeing your progress and hearing your input and feelings about it all is a treat. The extra weight is impossible not to notice and looking sexy as hell on you. You're really porking up and filling out. Keep up the excellent work πŸ‘πŸ’•

I would love to see you get as big as you want to and obviously ssbbw size would be amazing to see. But let's focus on the present. I definitely want to see you hit 300lbs (if you haven't already. I haven't seen the latest weigh in) if so 350lbs. I'm sure you're be hitting it this year, with your level of passion for gaining ;).

I don't know if you're a stoner or smoke ** Mochii. But a roleplay video with you doing something along the lines of being a stoner who's gotten fat and lazy and who's been hit by the munchies incredibly hard lately would be cute. Its kind of a fantasy of mine. I'm sure youd make it fun and creative. Or maybe a retired superhero. Much heavier and more lethargic than your crime fighting days. You're new superpowers are calorie absorption and being able to eat incredible amounts in a single sitting lmao. πŸ€”

Mochii, this update is simply stunning. You look great and your progress is so great and visible. I'm so glad you managed to give us this kind of content. Its incredibly sexy seeing you flaunt your body and confidently display your weight in public. I hope you can inspire more people to do the same. I hope you had a lot of fun. And thank you for such awesome contentΒ 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh my gosh Mochii, you continue to gain at an incredible rate. Your journey so far has been amazing to watch. You've gotten so freaking heavy, round and fat. And you show no signs of stopping. Truly incredible. Please keep up the awesome work and excellent content. It is an absolute treat to see you do your thing and continue to pack on pounds. Such drastic progress so quickly. Thank you ❀

• 2 weeks later...

Mochii, as always you are beyond amazing! You pump out some of the most fun and unique feedee content out there. I swear you're always one upping your previous videos. I swear you can read my mind,Β  quite a number of your videos play to very specific kinks and fantasies feederism scenarios that are favorites of mine. Your most recent slobby streamy role-play checks so many boxes for me! Already I find the premise so alluring. I definitely plan on purchasing. Once again thank you! And keep being awesome!Β 

• 4 weeks later...

OMG Mochii! You never cease to shock and amaze me, in the best way possible! Every time I check your updates you are noticeably and alluringly FATTER and ROUNDER. The comments saying you look plump, inflated and blown up are 100% accurate. All the extra pounds just magnify your already striking beauty. As always keep up the epic work and keep continuing to persevere and be creative ❀

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

New Video!

To celebrate 4/20 I had a bunch of edibles and then challenged myself to try and eat a DOZEN burgers covered in melted butter and cheese 🀀

I pushed my gut way past it's limits in this one and looked MASSIVE at the end, I was barely able to heave my lard filled body up off the chair πŸ₯΅
Β 

Β 

Love the fact you were gorging after edibles. Stoner feedees are the best. Keep up the amazing work and content mochii!Β