Nicki Minaj

zachi

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest LeelaAdmirer

I don't know if anyone's seem anything from her performance at Essence Festival, but holy shit she might be back on the gain train.

Guest Swagmaster0214
1 hour ago, Drytuner said:
9 hours ago, Drytuner said:

Screenshot_2022-07-03-11-30-25-90_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Screenshot_2022-07-03-11-30-38-89_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Screenshot_2022-07-03-11-32-47-04_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Screenshot_2022-07-03-11-33-07-59_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

I've noticed her face looks fuller and rounder too.  Looks like both pairs of cheeks have inflated. 

I must say that Nicki has gained weight very profitably-she looks amazing, and her ass has reached the largest volumes in her entire career. Very powerful)
I also add a photo of Niki, but in better quality from official websites and a video of Nicki in an incredibly hot image of a Catwoman from the recent premiere)).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKKZzbTBwZA

ник1.jpg

ник2.jpg

ник3.jpg

ник4.jpg

ник5.jpg

ник6.jpg

Guest LeelaAdmirer

Here's to her getting bigger and her coming to terms with her weight gain on social media in a positive way.

Guest Swagmaster0214
15 hours ago, SilverRaven said:

Interestingly, her lower body is the biggest I ever remember it being, but I have seen her upper body bigger in her 'fat prime'. I wonder if having a baby has changed her fat distribution 🤔

Her body is like a dream come true to me imo. Her body is full of quarantine weight and baby weight combined,  making her at her thickest and juiciest as we see here. Her face is fuller, rounder. Her belly is now a gut pushing her belt to the limit. Her thighs have now bellowed out to their largest and thickest imo. And her butt is now a full wagon of baby and quarantine weight shelfing out behind her. Nicki is looking gooooood right now imo 😍

Guest Swagmaster0214
2 hours ago, Motomotolikesyou said:

Tonight on her ig live she said she was not pregnant she’s fat. Idk about y’all but I’m a big fan of Nicki she is an underrated rapper

Well, looks like we are gonna have some fun watching nicki blimp up again. Considering how much weight she put on through her first pregnancy, I'm excited to see how much she swells up in her second.

Guest LeelaAdmirer
On 7/3/2022 at 10:02 PM, LeelaAdmirer said:

Here's to her getting bigger and her coming to terms with her weight gain on social media in a positive way.

Well, we're halfway there, so Nicki, you need to grub up now.

Guest Swagmaster0214
1 hour ago, LeelaAdmirer said:

Well, we're halfway there, so Nicki, you need to grub up now.

Nicki calling herself fat and laughing about it is something I never thought we'd see

Guest LeelaAdmirer
23 minutes ago, Swagmaster0214 said:

Nicki calling herself fat and laughing about it is something I never thought we'd see

Something we never expected but definitely hoped would happen. Long may the gain train stay on the tracks.