No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

1 minute ago, NogutNoglory said:

In one month and one day it will be a year that I’ve been here!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

I want to do something special to celebrate!!! Maybe another side by side video? I was thinking of doing the side by side of me eating the ice (“ice” auto corrected to “cellulite “, ain’t that the truth!!! Lol! )cream cone last year with me now with my fatter, rounder, flabbier, heavier, wider, jigglier belly eating a big fattening sundae to go with how much fatter I look?!?!? Thoughts?

Yessss 🔥 and you can also do a fade effect! Picture this: a vid from a year ago, you’re wearing your lingerie talking and eating or whatever, the camera slowly zooms-in on your belly and begins to transition to the present day. The belly is literally bigger, rounder, and fatter. The camera pans out, revealing you wearing the same outfit while snacking away on that fattening sundae. The boobs are twice as big. 👌👌

• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Yessss 🔥 and you can also do a fade effect! Picture this: a vid from a year ago, you’re wearing your lingerie talking and eating or whatever, the camera slowly zooms-in on your belly and begins to transition to the present day. The belly is literally bigger, rounder, and fatter. The camera pans out, revealing you wearing the same outfit while snacking away on that fattening sundae. The boobs are twice as big. 👌👌

I think you are overestimating my editing skills a little😂! But that is an absolutely brilliant idea!!! I will see if Adobe Rush can do that!!! If not I can ask the one guy that makes the @Ms MacNCheese gif morph things how he does them. If you haven’t seen them they are literally the coolest thing ever and I think very similar to what you are talking about!

• Curvage Model

Wait! I don’t remember being kidnapped and force fed until my belly got round and saggy, my ribs disappeared, and my creases became so defined that I turned into a plump pig!!! Wait, This was my fault?! Oh no!!! How did I get this fat not trying? I can’t believe I didn’t see the difference until now!!! Now I really do have a gut!!! It’s so heavy and jiggly, it’s just too much fun to play with!!! Ugh! I’ve grown so soft and round!!!! My belly looks swollen, or stuffed but it’s not, that’s all fat!!!  Why does it turn me on so much!?!?

04F6A194-DF9C-4FB5-80E4-2B7247C5256E.jpeg

EC0715CF-6890-43C7-91B7-3CB43988B636.jpeg

Edited by NogutNoglory

Guest Dodgecummins

Both are incredibly beautiful!!! ❤️ However I think I would agree with you! 😁

You have such a fantastic collection of lingerie 😍❤️ 

• Curvage Model

Sorry, same direction is better!!! I’ve REALLY blown my belly up!!! My God!!! And I don’t want to reveal too much but that is less that 10 lbs difference!!! Yes, I’m only 5’1- even just 3 lbs makes a difference!!!

0C47EB26-549C-4443-9345-DD60606356B1.jpeg

Edited by NogutNoglory

Guest ForTheLoveOfThickWomen
55 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Sorry, same direction is better!!! I’ve REALLY blown my belly up!!! My God!!! And I don’t want to reveal too much but that is less that 10 lbs difference!!! Yes, I’m only 5’1- even just 3 lbs makes a difference!!!

0C47EB26-549C-4443-9345-DD60606356B1.jpeg

Your body is so gorgeous. You’re reaching my personal favorite body type (while I enjoy weight gain at any size):

deliciously filled out, luscious, and completely comfortable with finishing the last slice of pizza.

I bet your fill out your pants in the best way possible now.

10 lbs... you look great. 

• Curvage Model
Just now, ForTheLoveOfThickWomen said:

Your body is so gorgeous. You’re reaching my personal favorite body type (while I enjoy weight gain at any size):

deliciously filled out, luscious, and completely comfortable with finishing the last slice of pizza.

I bet your fill out your pants in the best way possible now.

10 lbs... you look great. 

Thank you!!! I love your description!!! Not even 10!!! Closer to 7!!!

Can't believe how late I am to the party that is this thread and your journey @NogutNoglory.

I just wanted to say I honestly connect very much with your outlook/concerns/hesitations with intentional gaining, and being on the fence and unsure about whether you objectively like yourself as big as you are (it can be difficult to separate the rush of temporary arousal with genuine happiness/contentment with oneself).

I had an ex of several years (female--I am male) with whom I was very lucky to be able to share my preferences and feederism kinks. We were both pretty active/fit people at the time, and talked a lot about prioritizing healthiness and happiness first. She never got particularly heavy, and her weight would fluctuate throughout the year between ~160 down to ~130, plus or minus (she was 5'7). She naturally loved food and had quite an appetite and genuinely enjoyed some aspects of the fetish, though others eluded her. Though she got immensely turned on by eating and stuffing herself, especially when she knew what it did to me (and the tummy rubs and other bodily attention she would get), the 'reality' of living 'the lifestyle' was always an obstacle/struggle... and not just because of any concerns of judgment from others, but mostly also a personal outlook/desire in herself to be fit and active and do the activities she enjoyed.

I never really pressed her to intentionally gain, and we were able to enjoy our feeding sessions and other bits just fine. If her weight climbed I doted on her, and if she wasnt happy and wanted to get back into an activity and 'diet' routine I'd jump right in to help her with it/take part. I liked to focus on being healthy and happy, regardless of a number on a scale. 

I hope you continue to seek what makes you healthy and happy. Obviously this is a fetish site and pretty much everyone is going to lavish you in compliments with how you look in your presently swollen form... but I'm glad to see you're not afraid to communicate your real feelings about the process, even as they change and adapt over time. You do you, and I for one am going to appreciate the you that you share with us, regardless of a number or a shape, because you seem really genuine and I know you'll be sharing because you feel confident in yourself and, more importantly, healthy and happy about it. :)

P.S. - oh, and you of course look absolutely delectable, and the way you write about your arousal with yourself is itself extremely arousing ;)

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Phrozen said:

Can't believe how late I am to the party that is this thread and your journey @NogutNoglory.

I just wanted to say I honestly connect very much with your outlook/concerns/hesitations with intentional gaining, and being on the fence and unsure about whether you objectively like yourself as big as you are (it can be difficult to separate the rush of temporary arousal with genuine happiness/contentment with oneself).

I had an ex of several years (female--I am male) with whom I was very lucky to be able to share my preferences and feederism kinks. We were both pretty active/fit people at the time, and talked a lot about prioritizing healthiness and happiness first. She never got particularly heavy, and her weight would fluctuate throughout the year between ~160 down to ~130, plus or minus (she was 5'7). She naturally loved food and had quite an appetite and genuinely enjoyed some aspects of the fetish, though others eluded her. Though she got immensely turned on by eating and stuffing herself, especially when she knew what it did to me (and the tummy rubs and other bodily attention she would get), the 'reality' of living 'the lifestyle' was always an obstacle/struggle... and not just because of any concerns of judgment from others, but mostly also a personal outlook/desire in herself to be fit and active and do the activities she enjoyed.

I never really pressed her to intentionally gain, and we were able to enjoy our feeding sessions and other bits just fine. If her weight climbed I doted on her, and if she wasnt happy and wanted to get back into an activity and 'diet' routine I'd jump right in to help her with it/take part. I liked to focus on being healthy and happy, regardless of a number on a scale. 

I hope you continue to seek what makes you healthy and happy. Obviously this is a fetish site and pretty much everyone is going to lavish you in compliments with how you look in your presently swollen form... but I'm glad to see you're not afraid to communicate your real feelings about the process, even as they change and adapt over time. You do you, and I for one am going to appreciate the you that you share with us, regardless of a number or a shape, because you seem really genuine and I know you'll be sharing because you feel confident in yourself and, more importantly, healthy and happy about it. :)

P.S. - oh, and you of course look absolutely delectable, and the way you write about your arousal with yourself is itself extremely arousing ;)

Thank you so much for sharing your story!!! I love hearing about real life relationships where people respect each other's desires and decisions!!! That is great!!! Part of the reason that I am so honest is because I think it's important for the men on here to realize there is a middle ground!!! Not every girl in the world wants to get really really fat just for her SO. I get that this is fantasy and stuff too, but there are also relationship threads on here and people talking about living out their fetish so I like it to be known that there are people who can get turned on by their fat without wanting more. I'm very lucky to have a big handsome husband and have what I want in real life and I wish everyone could experience some of that.

I like that you brought up temporary arousal vs actual happiness. I do get turned on by my new weight, but at the same time I am very close to being actually overweight which scares me and the fact that I weight as much as someone who is 5'7 and I'm only 5'1 is really scary!!!!😱

But I'm just glad I didn't gain intentionally because when I do doubt if I like it then I would really struggle!!! I'm so glad that you like my descriptions!!! I was feeling very turned on yesterday!!! For me I love the belly play, comparisons and stories, food and eating are nice but I'm not really that into food (I'm sure you are thinking "yeah right" lol!). For me it's hard for me to lose weight because I drink so much (vodka and cranberry not beer) I tried for 10 days while dieting and it sucked. Also I find the longer I stop the worse it is when I start again. I'm just very grateful that my husband is cool with me posting and making content and especially not upset that I gained weight because he isn't into this at all, but he's been amazing about it and playing with my belly because he knows it turns me on.  Thank you again so much for everything you shared!!!

8 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much for sharing your story!!! I love hearing about real life relationships where people respect each other's desires and decisions!!! That is great!!! Part of the reason that I am so honest is because I think it's important for the men on here to realize there is a middle ground!!! Not every girl in the world wants to get really really fat just for her SO. I get that this is fantasy and stuff too, but there are also relationship threads on here and people talking about living out their fetish so I like it to be known that there are people who can get turned on by their fat without wanting more. I'm very lucky to have a big handsome husband and have what I want in real life and I wish everyone could experience some of that.

I like that you brought up temporary arousal vs actual happiness. I do get turned on by my new weight, but at the same time I am very close to being actually overweight which scares me and the fact that I weight as much as someone who is 5'7 and I'm only 5'1 is really scary!!!!😱

But I'm just glad I didn't gain intentionally because when I do doubt if I like it then I would really struggle!!! I'm so glad that you like my descriptions!!! I was feeling very turned on yesterday!!! For me I love the belly play, comparisons and stories, food and eating are nice but I'm not really that into food (I'm sure you are thinking "yeah right" lol!). For me it's hard for me to lose weight because I drink so much (vodka and cranberry not beer) I tried for 10 days while dieting and it sucked. Also I find the longer I stop the worse it is when I start again. I'm just very grateful that my husband is cool with me posting and making content and especially not upset that I gained weight because he isn't into this at all, but he's been amazing about it and playing with my belly because he knows it turns me on.  Thank you again so much for everything you shared!!!

"temporary arousal vs actual happiness" crucial point, indeed! That's why I believe most relations based solely on kink(s) never actually work irl. Most ppl are looking for happiness and joy - things that carnal bliss can't really offer.

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, anonfin said:

"temporary arousal vs actual happiness" crucial point, indeed! That's why I believe most relations based solely on kink(s) never actually work irl. Most ppl are looking for happiness and joy - things that carnal bliss can't really offer.

Very well said!!!