No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, Dodgecummins said:

Damn that skirt looks sooo cute! 😍😍😍 I love this! You never cease to amaze! ❤️❤️

Thank you so much!!! And that was a few pounds ago!!! So IMAGINE NOW!!! But you probably won’t have to because I want to do an “after” in that/ chubby dancer part 2, so you will get to see it !!!

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Monty Hall said:

OK...ok....WHAT is going on, NGNG?  This is.....it is.....I can't even describe!   What??   

I hope you are embracing what is going on here...it's that amazing!

I’m trying!!! After the loooong 10 DAYS of dieting I’m not trying to do that again, so I guess stay chubbier? I didn’t share this in the new videos but my BMI is about .5 from being overweight, so I don’t want more, but there is something about how heavy my belly is now, and all the extra creases that I don’t hate!!! It’s so complicated, because I LOVE looking at fat, it’s just hard to get used to it on me!!! But again... ewww dieting!!! And super ewww to no drinking, that’s actually the hardest part for me!!!

But I’m glad that you 100% enjoy looking at the extra fat I’ve packed on me!!!

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, anonfin said:

An amazing look for a modern, independent woman. Technology offers such incredible opportunities, take full advantage of it.

Do you mean the side by side video? I did that all on my own! Usually I have to have my husband help me because I have a serious issue learning technology, but I watched a YouTube video and figured it out! Or do you mean the implants? Which - yes, thank God!!!

1 hour ago, anonfin said:

Gorgeous! And that semi-upskirt is extremely arousing!

Thank you so much, I didn’t even think about that!!!

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, hughman91 said:

Oh this was between your redo? Lol well it looks good haha

Thank you!!!

I just always like to be honest about it because I don’t want men to think every woman’s breasts expand like that from weight gain, that would cause much real life disappointment! Lol!

Yes, the left half of the video is from April 2020, and the right half is from last night, and I had surgery June 22nd 2020.  There was nothing wrong really, I just wanted larger and a lift so my nipples matched. Now that they have settled and I put on a few pounds they look bigger than the did in the first couple months after surgery.

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, snoozie said:

Oh gosh NG you've been busy haven't you? I haven't seen you in a bit so the difference is quite striking!

Also glad to see you still like the same style of clothes~

Lol! Yeah I wear that to work all the time! lol! I get these things for you guys!!! But that is even about 3 lbs ago! So I’m curious to see what it looks like now!!! Three lbs doesn’t sound like a lot, but because I’m so tiny, you can really see it!!!

16 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Do you mean the side by side video? I did that all on my own! Usually I have to have my husband help me because I have a serious issue learning technology, but I watched a YouTube video and figured it out! Or do you mean the implants? Which - yes, thank God!!!

Thank you so much, I didn’t even think about that!!!

One of the upsides of weight gain as the ass gets bigger, the skirts get smaller 😍

41 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Lol! Yeah I wear that to work all the time! lol! I get these things for you guys!!! But that is even about 3 lbs ago! So I’m curious to see what it looks like now!!! Three lbs doesn’t sound like a lot, but because I’m so tiny, you can really see it!!!

One pound on you = 3 pounds on someone else lol

Maybe try it on again and see what happens!

34 minutes ago, 22handman said:

One of the upsides of weight gain as the ass gets bigger, the skirts get smaller 😍

It'll be a belt soon ^^;

4 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

I’m trying!!! After the loooong 10 DAYS of dieting I’m not trying to do that again, so I guess stay chubbier? I didn’t share this in the new videos but my BMI is about .5 from being overweight, so I don’t want more, but there is something about how heavy my belly is now, and all the extra creases that I don’t hate!!! It’s so complicated, because I LOVE looking at fat, it’s just hard to get used to it on me!!! But again... ewww dieting!!! And super ewww to no drinking, that’s actually the hardest part for me!!!

But I’m glad that you 100% enjoy looking at the extra fat I’ve packed on me!!!

I know you aren't keen on the fat being on you, but absolutely rock it! If dieting is what you want to do I 100% support the decision, but I can't help but be excited at the idea of you leaning into this.

• Curvage Model
18 minutes ago, OhRlyeh? said:

I know you aren't keen on the fat being on you, but absolutely rock it! If dieting is what you want to do I 100% support the decision, but I can't help but be excited at the idea of you leaning into this.

Thank you so much!!!💕💕💕 I want to lose about 5ish pounds, but I also don’t want to diet - you see the dilemma - thus the reason for leaning in! lol! Plus I am starting to enjoy it, and get turned on by it - it’s just an adjustment!!! Thank you so much!!! You all make me feel much better about it!!!

• Curvage Model

You are all being SO INCREDIBLY SWEET TODAY!!!! What does than mean?! More presents!!!!🎉🎉🎉

These photos have all been posted individually but the side by side really gives the full effect of my fattening!!!

I love the compare with the baby pink top- the before was taken 9 years ago and I actually look younger now!!! I guess my face plumped up a little bit along with my belly!!! (The belly plumped up alot more😘)

I'm really liking these!!!

inCollage_20210306_163115684.jpg

inCollage_20210306_162405748.jpg

• Curvage Model
27 minutes ago, 22handman said:

You are still wearing it with ease and class like we have come to expect 

Thank you so much!!! You are so sweet!!!I was noticing how my belly felt at work in front of my client but that also could be because I've been turned on all day😈 from thinking about the new video and how excited everyone is!!!

Videos and photos have helped me so much because it is almost like I'm looking at someone else, I guess that's weird but it helps with the "liking the fat on me thing" so I go with it!

You getting turned on by your recent gain is so freaking hot!

looking at your “super thin” pics. You were a little hottie, but the extra lbs only make you look even more beautiful! 
if you lose 5lbs, guess what? Still a total smoke show! 
gain 5-10lbs more?!?!?! Who knows, an absolutely curvy little thing of straight up sexiness! It might even be a turn on for you!