No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Johnnycongdon said:

Wow for someone who claimed to not be a gainer, you've really started to get quite a lil belly 😏can you still suck it in 🤭 I be it jiggles when you walk around now 😘😋

I said I'm not an intentional gainer! But sometimes little piggies can't help themselves, especially if they are in denial about how chunky they are getting, still wearing little bikinis and such😘😘😘!!! Lol!

It does jiggle, but it has actually been jiggling the whole time, just noticeably more now!!! I need to just set up the iPad to show as I walk around naturally because I think I tend to jiggle more when I'm not trying to! If I'm wearing a crop top or sports bra around the house I like to watch my belly jiggle in the mirror as I walk into the bedroom, it does turn me on because I think about how embarrassing it would be to walk around in public with my fat belly jiggling like crazy and everyone noticing!!!

Guest Joshisthebest
15 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

No they aren't. Thank you so much!!! 💕💕💕 I would go more into it but although I have the best fans/followers/friends

(someone please help come up with a combo word for all of those combined @cycling1951- this is your point of expertise!)

sometimes people think I am somehow asking them to tell me to have another surgery when I tell them that I have implants. I have had 3 already, bigger each time (I like to blame the doctors but I wasn't really sure what I wanted at first either, plus I never thought I get this chubby ever again!) and I am hoping to not have surgery again for a very long time. I am very happy with them at this time! Especially in the leopard micro-kini!!!

(Yes, I totally went into it😂) But when a man tells a woman to get bigger implants it's like telling a man to get a penis enlargement! Mean! (Last time I talked about it someone said "just pump them up" as if it's that easy! I don't think this guy meant to be hurtful, being the psycho that I am I looked at his profile and he seems to have a breast expansion fetish so I think he just likes that thought, also if someone had chest expanders with saline that can be done but I have silicone- which is better and more realistic feeling- but it still makes me feel not good enough).

OMG- longest explanation ever! So yes- I have implants- don't tell me to go bigger because it makes me want to cry!

Oh my goodness I'm sorry you are so Beautiful  I didn't mean that I wanted them bigger I just never saw such a perfect person... 

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, Joshisthebest said:

Oh my goodness I'm sorry you are so Beautiful  I didn't mean that I wanted them bigger I just never saw such a perfect person... 

Thank you so much💕💕💕💕💕No, no don’t be sorry!!!💕💕💕 I didn’t think that you meant that, it’s just that it’s happened before so I get scared to talk about it.

2 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

@GovardLao- why is me saying thank you confusing? Or did you pick a different reaction than you meant to?

It's probably the classic "clumsy thumbs too big" syndrome from which I suffer myself. The amount of times I accidentally disliked something because I just wanted to scroll.... Embarrassed Shame GIF

5 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

I just realized that stories can be sold in the clip store! But I have been thinking that it would be better to do a video of me reading a story that I wrote so that you can watch me get more and more turned on as I read. 

Thoughts?

I like the idea of you reading a story. You could even act out parts :) 

10 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

I just realized that stories can be sold in the clip store! But I have been thinking that it would be better to do a video of me reading a story that I wrote so that you can watch me get more and more turned on as I read. 

Thoughts?

I can only speak tor myself, but I would love to hear/watch you read a story to us !! What a great idea! 😁

• Curvage Model

This belly is like pudding!!! It’s gotten so big!!! Between my big p o t belly and huge round thighs the straps of the bikini bottoms are getting eaten, sinking deep into my buttery soft flesh.  I’ve REALLY porked up!!! I have to do some before and afters!!!

279CC15A-B004-4AEA-8914-E4F707D74442.png

7F75A421-B240-4D13-A636-8CD980F8714F.png

6E9C748F-DDBB-4320-BA96-1388DFFB7166.png

• Curvage Model
32 minutes ago, bellydance4me said:

Honestly you’re looking incredible. Those side curves in the last picture from your tummy down your hips there’s even a further curve around your bum. It all looks so squeezable if you don’t mind me saying, not meaning to be creepy it just looks soft and taught and caressable really. Thanks so much for sharing!!

Of course you don't sound creepy!!!!! I LOVE comments like that!!!!! (See! 5 exclamation marks instead of my usual 3, so you know it's true!!!!!) I especially love how specific and detailed your description is, which helps my fantasizing and story writing when I write so I LOVE to hear these things!!!!!

Especially since I've been kind of not sure if I want to embrace the extra weight that I didn't plan on!!!!! It definitely helps me feel good about all this extra fat!!!!!

Edited by NogutNoglory

19 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thoughts?

You wrote a story? I would love to hear it! I already know you’re better at reading than I am because I can’t do girl voices (nope 😖 I refuse to try). Actually, dm me plz. I have plan

200.gif

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, Jumbo Man said:

OMG!!!!! I definitely hope you embrace those new curves! You are absolutely gorgeous....and with that sexy little belly, and rounding hips.....OMG!!!!! That’s all I can say. 

Embrace that body girl...it doesn’t get any sexier than that!

Thank you so much!!! I'm getting used to it, getting turned on by it, then getting a little freaked out by it. It's a journey lol! Thank you so much for your kind words!!!! They definitely go a long way to help!!!