I’m trying!πŸ’–

12 hours ago, CushionPusher said:

Nice bit of junk in that trunk x

Thank you so much!!!πŸ’–

11 hours ago, regbill said:

That butt of yours looks better with all of that extra padding.❀️

Thank you so much!!!πŸ’–

• Curvage Model

We will see if this one gets me in trouble or not, you can’t see nipple so it should be fine. This is from the new photoshoot!!! I absolutely love it because I think it really shows what I like so much about my body, my β€œmini fat”-ness, if you will, lol! You can see my side rolls and the deep coating of cellulite on my thick thighs and ass, it’s definitely obvious that piggy has been indulging a bit too much!!! Β ButΒ yet I still definitely have a shape. And as most of you know I love the overfed model who’s gotten lazy, greedy andΒ plump but still thinks she’s in sports illustrated swimsuit modelΒ shape and her photographer doesn’t have the heart to tell her look. Β How can she not see how her belly is bulging out of all her outfits, her cellulite has gotten so incredibly obvious, she jiggles when she walks, she must have put on 25lbs of pure fat, how can she not know? She acts just as confident as when she was in perfect shape! Yeah, she looks hot with the bigger boobs but that’s not an excuse to let the whole rest of her body go, maybe because she’s drinking all the time she is in the semi buzzed state of alcohol fueled denial?Β 
Β 

Β 

20AE47D5-0190-47ED-ADCA-ED709207F6CF.jpeg

Edited by NogutNoglory

4 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

We will see if this one gets me in trouble or not, you can’t see nipple so it should be fine. This is from the new photoshoot!!! I absolutely love it because I think it really shows what I like so much about my body, my β€œmini fat”-ness, if you will, lol! You can see my side rolls and the deep coating of cellulite on my thick thighs and ass, it’s definitely obvious that piggy has been indulging a bit too much!!! Β ButΒ yet I still definitely have a shape. And as most of you know I love the overfed model who’s gotten lazy, greedy andΒ plump but still thinks she’s in sports illustrated swimsuit modelΒ shape and her photographer doesn’t have the heart to tell her look. Β How can she not see how her belly is bulging out of all her outfits, her cellulite has gotten so incredibly obvious, she jiggles when she walks, she must have put on 25lbs of pure fat, how can she not know? She acts just as confident as when she was in perfect shape! Yeah, she looks hot with the bigger boobs but that’s not an excuse to let the whole rest of her body go, maybe because she’s drinking all the time she is in the semi buzzed state of alcohol fueled denial?Β 
Β 

Β 

20AE47D5-0190-47ED-ADCA-ED709207F6CF.jpeg

@NogutNogloryΒ Did you used your second corset which you bought? This short one?

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, mj3200 said:

I'm a huge fan of visible veins on boobsΒ 

Thank you so much!!! I’m so glad that you like them!!!

I never even thought about that, but at least 4 or 5 other people commented on them. I was curious about it so looked it up online and this was the first thing I found! It was so funny to me! The only reason I looked it up because I was getting compliments on them! I would never want to decrease the blood supply to my breasts because that is what causes problems with large implants, lack of blood supply it’s just so funny to me what women worry about!!!Β 
Β 

Β 

C9B119B4-D2CF-440F-8264-BC1E1B873D42.jpeg

11 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!! I’m so glad that you like them!!!

I never even thought about that, but at least 4 or 5 other people commented on them. I was curious about it so looked it up online and this was the first thing I found! It was so funny to me! The only reason I looked it up because I was getting compliments on them! I would never want to decrease the blood supply to my breasts because that is what causes problems with large implants, lack of blood supply it’s just so funny to me what women worry about!!!Β 
Β 

Β 

C9B119B4-D2CF-440F-8264-BC1E1B873D42.jpeg

Yeah, no lie, a little bit of veinage peeking through on boobs is one of those inexplicably sexy things. You can't say why... it just is.

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, itlooksgoodtome said:

WOW, some girls look so much better with a few more pounds... and that voluptuous butt is proof of that.

Β 

Of course the flip side to that is that no girls look good all skin and bones, in my opinion anyway.

Β 

8 hours ago, itlooksgoodtome said:

Yeah, no lie, a little bit of veinage peeking through on boobs is one of those inexplicably sexy things. You can't say why... it just is.

Thank you so much!!!

• Curvage Model

New video waiting for approval!!! I got to use my new phone in it!!! It’s called β€œBoyfriend 4” I will post it when it’s available!!! And as you guys know I have gained a few pounds since my last video so check out my new chub!!!

256D9F6A-11F8-4CE4-BA99-DCF62AD8B2BB.jpeg

On 11/26/2020 at 12:46 PM, NogutNoglory said:

You guys know that I love model comparisons and I especially love this one!!! My God, I'm hoggishly fat compared to her!!! My belly and tits look so heavy and bloated next to her lithe figure. The comparison really shows just how overfed and lazy I am!!! My thighs are round and overstuffed like balloons. And my  belly just sags and pours out onto them.  You can see where it should be a straight line from my rib cage to my 😻 but instead my belly is just a huge wobbly mound of fat. It turns me on so much when I look at it and think about how embarrassed I should be, how I should want to diet to deflate this soft doughy p o t  belly, get my thighs slimmer so I can fit them side by side, so I don't jiggle with every step I take.  Yet here I am this morning drinking some fatty egg nog with a little extra rum added in of course, playing with and admiring my bloated p o t belly and soft coating of fat allover my plump body, wishing I could show off my overfattened body even more, especially the picture where you can see how content I am, a look of contentment that only a girl who indulges and gives into her desires can have. I know I posted it before but I'm obsessed with it, it reminds me of another photo I found-

It's a chunky girl smiling and looking happy to be having her picture taken in a bikini, and I was fascinated by it. What girl with a body like that would let someone take a photo of her fat body and be happy about it? I'm guessing it's probably her FA boyfriend that took it, so she knows he likes it but I just though it was so interesting, the confidence she portrays. So I like that photo of me for the same reason, looking happy with my tubbiness and not trying to hide even one inch of my soft fat, knowing there are people who enjoy seeing it as much as I do.

I am so grateful for you guys for giving me that confirmation that there are people who enjoy my fat!!!! Your wonderful comments and clever and adorable GIFsΒ have helped me SO SO SOΒ much with my confidence!!! I really can't thank you enough!!!

Β 

inCollage_20201126_114002897.jpg

Screenshot_2020-11-26-12-41-31.png

Screenshot_2020-11-26-12-33-11.png

That flabby belly looks so sexy on you❀❀❀