No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

3 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

I could never forget about you!!!

Iโ€™m just been a little stressed about reopening my salon suite so itโ€™s hard to get in the mode to be in my own sexy little world. ย Also my last video was so good, if I do say so myself and Iโ€™m afraid that I canโ€™t top it!

don't be afraid to top yourself, just be you and have fun with it

7 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

I could never forget about you!!!

Iโ€™m just been a little stressed about reopening my salon suite so itโ€™s hard to get in the mode to be in my own sexy little world. ย Also my last video was so good, if I do say so myself and Iโ€™m afraid that I canโ€™t top it!

Good luck with the reopening :)ย 

You donโ€™t need to worry about โ€œgloryโ€œ anymore, that is one beautiful โ€œgutโ€ you have now! And I like the softening of other areas too. Good things are happening,

ย  ย I hope your business issues are improving... ย ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, cycling1951 said:

You donโ€™t need to worry about โ€œgloryโ€œ anymore, that is one beautiful โ€œgutโ€ you have now! And I like the softening of other areas too. Good things are happening,

ย  ย I hope your business issues are improving... ย ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you! Today is the big day!!! I finally get to reopen!!! I promise I'll still try to be active on here as much as before though!

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, maddog0816 said:

when i think of glory...๐Ÿ˜

zq6ybzd2.jpg

It neverย ceases to amaze me how incredibly talented you are!!! Your morphs always look very real, so much so that I don't even realize it's a morph at first!! They are never blurry and the places you apply the weight actually look very good to me!!! I'd like to post one of my favorite pictures to see if you could morph it too?

I'm sorry, I couldn't choose, pick whichever one you like the best.

Screenshot_2020-06-22-07-27-30.png

Screenshot_2020-06-22-07-26-49.png