Guest Blonde Babe
2 hours ago, AussieFeeder said:

All your pictures are so hot. You have a beautiful figure and are getting so soft.

Is the Curvage community more positive than tumblr? I guess you have a lot of guys vying for your attention on there, whereas here it is more like like a fan club.

Curvage is definitely more positive! I hope you guys are enjoying my journey here as much as I am. ❤️

Guest Blonde Babe
8 minutes ago, Baby said:

Sept ‘19 to now

Damn

6A71165D-A204-482F-B7F1-EC9FF3FC0415.jpeg

Left is from when I started gaining a bit more intentionally. I thought I looked chubby because my belly was a little soft! Boy, was I wrong! 

Guest Blonde Babe
23 minutes ago, Vekelvy said:

No one's going to be able to keep their eyes off that belly, especially if all your shirts show off your squishy midriff like that.

Damn, I love your comments! 😋

Guest Blonde Babe

Btw, I ordered outfits + equipment that should be here next week, so that’s when new videos will be up x

21 hours ago, Baby said:

My tummy has gotten ridiculously soft. I can’t hide it anymore. I’ve turned into a piggy who stuffs herself every night. And I think it’s so hot. 

24FF245E-6B45-42C9-9D90-45AE4EB3564A.jpeg07415103-854B-4592-A82B-2BCD906B31DD.jpeg

Indeed, you are looking soft. And yes, you are looking every hot. Better than ever before. Snacking every night makes cou looking cute.

Guest Blonde Babe
7 hours ago, Lolkingjoe said:

Just the beginning.

BB.thumb.gif.11986a527d52f03e506e43e37bb43b64.gif

Hope you don't mind, I made a little morph of what's to come!

I love this! Thank you so much! This is hot af 🥵 

On 4/17/2020 at 5:15 PM, Baby said:

I’m still pretty 😊  Also, I was incredibly insecure and pretty miserable. So maybe I should stop posting before pics, honestly

Oh don’t get me wrong, you’re gorgeous. I’m sorry you were miserable but everything seems to have worked out for the best ;) personally, I love seeing the before pics but this forum is for you so do what makes you comfy!

Guest Blonde Babe
1 hour ago, some_guyy said:

What a view! Every part of you is getting chubby now. So plush

All of me is soft! I love it! 

28 minutes ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

Thst belly button is getting deep girl! The lower belly, SQUISHY!!

The lower belly is very squishy 😋

Guest some_guyy

Oh my gosh. Everything about you is perfect! Your flowing blonde hair, your luscious lips, your cute summery yellow top, your ample belly fat filling your lap, your skirt riding up your plump thighs... gahh why can't I have you 😩😩😩 Everyone needs a chubby Baby in their lives!