• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
On 11/28/2023 at 6:07 PM, Bondingoverfood said:

Is this the wall of chocolate? I bet it couldn’t stand up to your belly and appetite! Glad to see you active again for hopefully a big holiday gain :)

On 11/28/2023 at 6:36 PM, regbill said:

It's nice to see your beautiful belly make an appearance in this pic

yes it is! random question but do you notice the wall of chocolate to have a cherry taste? I can't tell if it does or if my taste buds are off. lol. 

2 hours ago, lovesbreadsticks said:

yes it is! random question but do you notice the wall of chocolate to have a cherry taste? I can't tell if it does or if my taste buds are off. lol. 

It definitely seems to have some sort of fruity aftertaste I think! Its been a bit but doesnt it have like a razzberry drizzle or something on it?

2 hours ago, Danument said:

Love that your last two clips have had farts in them, would love if their was a clip even more focused on that in the future

I agree, but keep em natural ya know what I mean. In my opinion those are the hottest. I love your stuffing your face more!  :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

I havent climbed.... I went like twice but only belayed my friend. Hoping to go in a week or so. Maybe I can post a post climbing video if you all are interested? I can talk about the struggles and I would like to weigh since I feel my largest. Also this year will be the year of gassy content! I really love doing stuff like that.

7 minutes ago, lovesbreadsticks said:

I havent climbed.... I went like twice but only belayed my friend. Hoping to go in a week or so. Maybe I can post a post climbing video if you all are interested? I can talk about the struggles and I would like to weigh since I feel my largest. Also this year will be the year of gassy content! I really love doing stuff like that.

My wallet is always open for gassy clips, even if it’s just you talking about being gassy

14 hours ago, lovesbreadsticks said:

Gassy stuff is great! How do you feel about belly noise content as well?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BlimpingYou
On 1/26/2024 at 8:45 PM, lovesbreadsticks said:

Love to see it… a fully developed spare tire. Congrats… you’re no longer just chubby or pudgy… you’re full-on fat.