HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
15 minutes ago, Vlobo said:

You both could do a competition just to see who eats more and gain more weight in a mounth. It would be very hot 

Our recent video was a competition..even though in the beginning we stated it wasn't it ended up being one in the end lol..we both made absolute PIGS out of ourselves 😂 what's not pictured is the dessert I ate too (she ended up eating one too but off camera) we were bottomless pits 😏😈 ..those stuffings are my favorite..I love nothing more than to not be able to move 🤤

7 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Our recent video was a competition..even though in the beginning we stated it wasn't it ended up being one in the end lol..we both made absolute PIGS out of ourselves 😂 what's not pictured is the dessert I ate too (she ended up eating one too but off camera) we were bottomless pits 😏😈 ..those stuffings are my favorite..I love nothing more than to not be able to move 🤤

Do you think to doing this again soon?

1 hour ago, PerpetualGrowth said:

Those curves of yours are absolutely hypnotic. 😍

I noticed them too.  I think about HungrylilKitty's curves all the time at work.  It's fun to get paid on the bosses clock while having Fat Admirer and Feeder thoughts about her mesmerizing figure. 🤔

• Curvage Model
42 minutes ago, Learn2$ELL said:

I noticed them too.  I think about HungrylilKitty's curves all the time at work.  It's fun to get paid on the bosses clock while having Fat Admirer and Feeder thoughts about her mesmerizing figure. 🤔

Awwww, you're so adorable & the sweetest 🥹🥰 thank you sweetness

Did you enjoy the video of my sister & I? We had a lot of fun making it ☺️💕

2 minutes ago, Stuffedmike said:

Yer befores look like afters😍 you have to post an after babe!! Your boddy is too perfect!!

LOL that's literally what I said tonight 😂