HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

Guest ClockRocker
On 2/18/2024 at 1:14 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

Heyy Fellas, My sister & I just released a brand new video..watch her force feed my fat ass, she shows NO mercy😄😏😈

IMG_9327.jpeg.0aa42c6c0f550c8b54c0eb9469537b7f.thumb.jpeg.93bde7f0aa400be4e51755d75b161da7.jpeg

Your sister going to start gaining weight also?

On 2/16/2024 at 8:55 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

Just came across a few photos from when I first joined Curvage at 180lbs..I guess you'd consider me "fit thick"? lol😋 

& Me with no makeup & bed head 😂

Screenshot_20240215-173259.thumb.png.02c63734397998a429b4f80c408afa28.png

Screenshot_20240215-183048.thumb.png.164143730d94c327a9e987fdeed83f08.png

Screenshot_20240215-190651.thumb.png.1c6e4c8e509852b6f47b934722dfff93.png

A little flashback Friday for you guys ☺️

You are filled with so much sweetness and natural beauty, The fashion photographers that you crossed paths with in your life, must have considered you A muse or even A swan 💕💕💕 @HungrylilKitty

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, ClockRocker said:

Your sister going to start gaining weight also?

3 hours ago, Djhausen said:

You are filled with so much sweetness and natural beauty, The fashion photographers that you crossed paths with in your life, must have considered you A muse or even A swan 💕💕💕 @HungrylilKitty

Awwww haha damn ☺️ thank you, "Fashion" wasn't the type of modeling I did thought sweetness, I modeled for lingerie/clothing companies (I've been in a calendar & a magazine) and mostly fitness stuff (products & just for self promo for my portfolio). I was in a fashion runway show in Orlando though but for Urban type fashion..nothing high-end like in NYC lol..

Something a bit cool happened this week, I didn't go but my sister went to a Fuel Fest in West Palm the other day & this big import company approached her to model next to their car for their IG page..I thought that was so cool 😀

42 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awwww ahah accidenti ☺️ grazie, "Moda" non era il tipo di lavoro che facevo, pensavo dolcezza, ho fatto il modello per aziende di lingerie/abbigliamento (sono apparsa su un calendario e su una rivista) e soprattutto per cose di fitness (prodotti e solo per autopromozione per il mio portfolio). Ero ad una sfilata di moda a Orlando, ma per la moda di tipo urbano...niente di alto livello come a New York lol..

Questa settimana è successo qualcosa di interessante, io non ci sono andato, ma l'altro giorno mia sorella è andata a un Fuel Fest a West Palm e questa grande azienda di importazione l'ha contattata per fare la modella accanto alla loro auto per la loro pagina IG..ho pensato che fosse così bello 😀

Can you imagine if she accepts, for the time she doing that is forced to restrain herself with food and when she finishes the jobs decides "I prefer to stuff myself with my sister".

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, Anonvp said:

Can you imagine if she accepts, for the time she doing that is forced to restrain herself with food and when she finishes the jobs decides "I prefer to stuff myself with my sister".

I'd love that, she does love eating with me..but if she ever decides to gain weight it's up to her..I'm not an abusive & controlling person lol ..if she wants to it'll be her decision 😜

Edited by HungrylilKitty

3 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I'd love that, she does love eating with me..but if she ever decides to gain weight it's up to her..I'm not an abusive & controlling person lol ..if she wants to it'll be her decision 😜

I'm not that kind of person either. It makes me uncomfortable even when it's just an roleplay. If she wants, however, it will certainly be to our advantage because we would have another irresistible beauty to admire.

• Curvage Model
23 minutes ago, Anonvp said:

I'm not that kind of person either. It makes me uncomfortable even when it's just an roleplay. If she wants, however, it will certainly be to our advantage because we would have another irresistible beauty to admire.

I'd love that as well! Having my twin sissy on here as well, making you all lose your minds as she grows n grows! I've never seen her thick, so it'd be awesome to watch her grow w/me & indulge in the hot journey of gaining with me 😏💕

2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awwww haha damn ☺️ thank you, "Fashion" wasn't the type of modeling I did thought sweetness, I modeled for lingerie/clothing companies (I've been in a calendar & a magazine) and mostly fitness stuff (products & just for self promo for my portfolio). I was in a fashion runway show in Orlando though but for Urban type fashion..nothing high-end like in NYC lol..

Something a bit cool happened this week, I didn't go but my sister went to a Fuel Fest in West Palm the other day & this big import company approached her to model next to their car for their IG page..I thought that was so cool 😀

That being written and I stand corrected, I had written that in 5 minutes without giving it much thought, To me that truly defines the understated beauty that you hold, I had just automatically assumed you had also done fashion work since you are so beautiful, I hope you continue to enjoy your life and continue crossing the boundaries what you do with the delightful and interesting life that you have, Dayna 💕 It's also amazing that you find so much time for you fans, It's much appreciated! 💙

6 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Anche a me piacerebbe! Avere qui anche la mia femminuccia gemella, che vi farà perdere la testa mentre lei cresce e cresce! Non l'ho mai vista matura, quindi sarebbe fantastico vederla crescere con me e abbandonarsi al caldo viaggio per guadagnare soldi con me 😏 💕

We really hope that happens one day

On 2/22/2024 at 3:31 PM, SodamFat said:

It would be!

Hey HungrylilKitty  ---- I've been praising your voluptuous curves for years as the very BEST figure on Curvage.   It boggles my mind to think of your sister growing into a SIMILAR shape.   Why not --- she is the most genetically identifical person to your curviness on this planet or any other.  The profit potential has me staggering with lust and anticipation.  QUESTION  - Am I making sense with this train of thought about her ballooning just like you have  ??? 🤔

It would be!

Hey HungrylilKitty  ---- I've been praising your voluptuous curves for years as the very BEST figure on Curvage.   It boggles my mind to think of your sister growing into a SIMILAR shape.   Why not --- she is the most genetically identifical person to your curviness on this planet or any other.  The profit potential has me staggering with lust and anticipation.  QUESTION  - Am I making sense with this train of thought about her ballooning just like you have  ??? 🤔

It would be!

It would be!

It would be!