Wifey weight

bellyluvr

This honestly feels like heaven and hell to me at the same time. On one hand, your desires of your wife being fattening up are being fulfilled to an extent as she pigs out on her own but on the other hand your wife doesn’t like it a lot, which kills the mood and intimacy. I know you’ve had conversations about it, especially highlighting how your previous partner was easily twice her weight. Does she know the entire extent relating to how her eating is also a form of intimacy for you? Have you asked her how she feels about all of this aside from listening to some comments about her weight being sprinkled around your relationship timeline? Is the rest of your relationship going well aside from the sexual aspect? This might affect her feelings on the subject. Also, could you just say you enjoy her eating until her heart is content while not mentioning weight gain so that you can at least not let the entire cat out of the bag? Not trying to butt into your business obviously. Eventually you’ll have to have a ‘spill the beans’ moment, or not, but I’m rooting for ya. Maybe consider writing her a very detailed letter rather than telling it to her verbally. You’ll have more ability to think your words and you probably won’t choke up. Hope everything goes well!

4 hours ago, Fatlover470 said:

This honestly feels like heaven and hell to me at the same time. On one hand, your desires of your wife being fattening up are being fulfilled to an extent as she pigs out on her own but on the other hand your wife doesn’t like it a lot, which kills the mood and intimacy. I know you’ve had conversations about it, especially highlighting how your previous partner was easily twice her weight. Does she know the entire extent relating to how her eating is also a form of intimacy for you? Have you asked her how she feels about all of this aside from listening to some comments about her weight being sprinkled around your relationship timeline? Is the rest of your relationship going well aside from the sexual aspect? This might affect her feelings on the subject. Also, could you just say you enjoy her eating until her heart is content while not mentioning weight gain so that you can at least not let the entire cat out of the bag? Not trying to butt into your business obviously. Eventually you’ll have to have a ‘spill the beans’ moment, or not, but I’m rooting for ya. Maybe consider writing her a very detailed letter rather than telling it to her verbally. You’ll have more ability to think your words and you probably won’t choke up. Hope everything goes well!

She definitely knows that I have a preference for bigger women, but I don't think she knows that watching her eat and satisfy herself is also part of what I like. She does know that I like to feed her though. Early on when we had just started hanging out, even before we were really dating, I decided I was going to cook for her. Im not really a good cook but I've always tried to whip something up for company if I can. I don't know if she was just trying to be polite or what, but she always ate plenty of what I made her. Our lives are hectic and our relationship is good when we can make time for ourselves, which I suppose is probably the case for most working couples with kids. I really can't complain about that.

I've let small parts of my fetish show here and there, like the comments I've mentioned that I made to her and other little things like coming up from behind and rubbing my hands over her belly and kissing her on the neck after she's eaten a big meal. I think the signs are there for her, but wether she's put all of the pieces together I don't know. You are right about the written communication being more effective sometimes, and I've certainly considered letting the "whole cat out of the bag" that way so to speak.

My day started out with an interesting request from my wife: she wanted the cloth measuring tape that's used to measure clothes. I asked her why, and she said she needed to measure her waist. I was intrigued, so I went and found the tape. After she got out of the shower she wrapped the tape around her waist,  including the fattest part of her belly. That was incredibly hot watching my naked wife wrap a measuring tape around her big fat belly and watching the tape line up at 42"

I thought about telling her she really ought to take the measurement after Thanksgiving dinner, but figured that wouldn't help anything (but I bet it would have added 4 inches or more 😂) I never did get an answer on what she was measuring for, but it was hot as hell anyway. Hopefully it was for new pants because she knows she'll be getting fatter over the next couple months. 

Speaking of getting fatter, the wife's belly definitely got a workout today. As in years past, she worked all morning cooking our Thanksgiving meal and wasn't about to let any of it go untouched. Turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, green bean casserole, crescent rolls, apple pie, mini pecan pie bites, and  several glasses of wine all went into her sweet little mouth today and settled into her nicely rounded tummy. 

Just before she went off to bed I asked her if she wanted a snack. She said: "No, I ate like 100 pounds of food today" I didn't push it, she definitely had already eaten her fill and then some. But come 30 minutes later I was cleaning up a few things around the house when I hear her coming back into the kitchen. I asked what she was up to and she said "I changed my mind, I want a snack." So she poured herself a glass of chocolate milk and opened up the package of mini pecan pie bites and stood there at the counter shoving them in her mouth while taking sips of chocolate milk in between. She's definitely working on stretching that belly out for some serious capacity. Hopefully the coming weeks and multiple gatherings we have to attend will all be as successful as today was. If so, she might be needing to break out that measuring tape again...

Last night I was feeling particularly brazen and I told my wife that she didn't ever need to worry about her hips getting too curvy or her ass getting too round, that more curves are always welcome. I slapped her butt and asked if it was for me and she replied, "it's all for you".

It was so incredibly hot. It was "in the heat of the moment", so to speak, when this little exchange of words happened, so I'm not sure I should necessarily take her words at face value and interpret them as: I'm stuffing my face and growing my belly and ass because you like it, but that sure is what it sounded like! 

21 hours ago, Fatlover470 said:

Honestly posts like these are more of a turn-on for me than content made by curvage models. It feels so real yet so intimate. Thank you for sharing, it’s been an awesome experience

I love hearing comments like this! It's a turn on for me to write about my experiences as well. It's difficult for me to discuss these things with anyone in my daily life because I don't know anyone else that is into their wife gaining weight lol. Some of the guys I work with occasionally make negative comments about their significant others gaining weight and I just keep quiet, hoping my wife is stuffing her face at the Chinese buffet on her lunch break and she'll come home a little more round than when she left. 

I think it might be a bit of an odd experience for my wife as well because I don't believe she's ever been with anyone that liked her fat. I'm fairly certain she's heavier now than in any previous relationship she's had. Most of her family is at least somewhat overweight so I guess it was bound to happen but I think she's blossomed into the round little cutie she has because I'm always giving her snacks and doing things that reinforce the idea in her head that I love her curves. Instead of "hey honey are you sure you really want that dessert?" It's "hey sweetie let me get you something from DQ to fill up that belly before bed." Or "I really love how round your ass is getting, you're filling out those jeans so well".

I found out why my wife was measuring her belly the other day. She ordered some sweat pants and I guess she needed to know what size would fit around 42" of belly. They arrived this evening and I must say that they look tight. She pulled them up to her belly button like she does all her pants and I could clearly see the outline of her lower belly against the sweat pants. I felt like going up to her and patting her on the tummy and telling her those would make good buffet pants...

In back she filled them out quite nicely as well. She is finally starting to get a nice fat jiggly butt and tight sweat pants are just about as hot as it gets on a chubby girl like her 🥰

So my wife definitely has a weakness for holiday food and treats. Her belly has been kept full so far this weekend. Birthday dinner last night, family gathering with lots of comfort food and desserts today, fast food stop on the way home. Those cheeky panties are really digging into her love handles already. I should have gotten her the next size up but she just wasn't mentally ready for that I don't think.

While she may not be mentally ready to size up, her heaping plates of food and weakness for desserts (yes that's "desserts" plural) are quickly going to put another few inches on her already quite plump little tummy. That's good news for me, but by the end of the holiday season I'm wondering if her jeans will fit. 

The ultimate dream would be to see her outgrown her "anniversary panties" by next year. That's the set that I specifically picked out for our wedding night and have such fond memories of her wearing while 5 months pregnant on the first night I got to peel her panties off as my wife. Every year since, she's worn them on our anniversary. This year I was pleasantly surprised to see her plump enough that she looked bigger than when she was 5 months preggo. She ate herself fatter than her 5 month pregnant belly, that's pretty damn hot. But she hasn't stopped. So by next year I'm hoping she strips down and reveals that that little "anniversary set" is just too small to contain all her growing curves. My reaction, of course, would be to rub her belly and tell her "well that's just one of the perks of being my wife, you get to make this belly just as fat as you want"

• 2 weeks later...

My wife and I were riding in the car and she always controls the music. She played "baby got back" which honestly was kind of a turn on lol. Later in the evening back at home, I couldn't help myself from making a cheesy comment during sex. I slapped her on the butt and said "I like your butt and I can not lie" she found it mildly amusing I think.

Of course since I was on a roll I had to add in "you know how much I like you with a big butt, you can make this thing as big as you want for me" I said as I squeezed her chunky rear end. That second comment got an eye roll but she did crack a smile. 

Cheesy story aside, she was on top of me and I was almost in disbelief. She's definitely been eating well since the last time we were in that position because her belly was bouncing around and slapping against me like I've never experienced before. I think she tired herself out pretty quickly too because she was huffing and puffing after a couple minutes and ended up stopping. It really was incredibly arousing to see all that weight bouncing on top of me. Her breasts have gotten to the point where they swing while she's on top, brushing against my chest as she goes back and forth. This isn't the cute little girl next door from 7 years ago, this is one hell of a woman that I'm very happy and proud to call my wife. 

One quick thing that I forgot to add in: 

I've noticed she's been burping a lot lately. She doesn't try to do it quietly either, she just lets it out. She'll eat dinner and be sitting at the table playing on her phone while rubbing her tummy and just let out a big belch. At first I was kind of surprised by it because she never used to do that, at least not loudly. I've never thought of burping as sexy in any way until just recently when I've noticed her doing it when she's full and playing with her tummy. I guess I find it sexy because for one I associate it with her full belly. The second reason I guess is because it seems like she's let go a little more. Also eating big plates of food in front of my family at Thanksgiving and early out of town Christmas have been hot too. Let's hope the letting go continues on in the new year! I got her a gift card to her favorite buffet so I'm expecting her to waddle in the door with a big stuffed belly at least a few times in the near future 😁

I'm not going to lie guys, with the holidays upon us and my wife seemingly eating away with no particular regard for "getting fat" it's really difficult to restrain myself from going full-on feeder.

I know she's got an appetite, she's got the belly to prove it. I know she's not exactly thrilled with the fact that she's grown rounder over the past few years, but there's been no real attempts that I've seen to reverse it either. It's just so tempting for me to completely open up and tell her I want her to grow bigger for me, and that I want to feed her. I want her to be my little piggy wife. 

So far I've really focused on her butt, telling her I love how round she's gotten. I started out last year by jokingly telling her that I know she's been "working on her cute little butt for me" and "don't stop what you're doing, your ass has been looking great lately" I started with those types of comments because I think most women probably wouldn't mind having a nice shapely butt, my wife included. At first I really tried to shy away from anything that would bring direct attention to her weight gain. 

Ever since she started making comments this summer about her weight (like the time she got out of the shower and ran her hands over her stomach and said "I'm getting seriously fat" ) I figured that the cat's out of the bag so to speak. She knows she's fat, so I better show her how much I'm enjoying it or else she'll probably lose it.

So lately I've been pushing things a bit further, telling her I love how round her ass is, AND that I wouldn't mind her getting a little rounder. A couple times during sex I've even squeezed and lightly slapped her butt and told her she can "make this round ass as big as you want, there's no such thing as too big for me" 

The reality is though, she doesn't have a big ass. She actually looks relatively small from the back. I mean she's curvy for sure, and her jeans definitely have some meaty curves to wrap around, but compared to her tummy she actually hasn't changed that much since I met her. It's the side view that gets me every time. The way her belly sticks out and her shirts ride up, exposing that inch or two of soft flesh before she pulls it back down. THAT'S what really turns me on.  

I do plenty of touching and kissing of her belly, but I can tell she still doesn't like it exposed. We'll be fooling around and I get her down to bra and panties. The second she notices her tummy is sticking out, she pulls her panties up as far as she can over the lower part of her belly. She's embarrassed about the one part of her that turns me on the most. I'd be absolutely fine with her putting on 30 pounds and having it all go straight to her stomach.

I just can't think of a good way to tell her what I really want to, that I like her fat and round. Is there really any good way to say that to a woman who is embarrassed to show her belly to her husband during sex? I think she's just so programmed to think that fat is unattractive that I don't know if she could ever understand how I feel. God if I knew she would understand and accept that, I would have told her years ago just so that she would feel more comfortable. We've been together 7 years and I still feel like there's this slight awkwardness to sex, the elephant in the room I guess. I just wish I knew how we could come to a mutual understanding that her fat turns me on. 

I'd be happy to hear from some bbw's out there. If you had a partner that has expressed what I have to my wife, would you say that I've let enough of my kink out that she already knows what's going on in my head? 

Funny story: as I've discussed, I've been really laying it on thick(pun intended) with compliments on her booty and suggestions that she make it a little bigger for me. Last night was no exception. I tried everything I could to get her to shake her butt around and give me a little show, but she was pretty awkward about it and told me she would feel weird with me starting at her ass.

I finally gave up and started in on the "you know sweetie you're getting pretty round back there and I'm really loving it, you know you can make this thing as big and round as you want, there's no limit, no such thing as too much booty for me." She gave me the usual little eye roll and a half smile.

Fast forward to today, it's getting late and she heads into our room. I wasn't really paying attention to what she was doing. I see a text pop up from her that says : "I'm getting changed" and I replied back with "uhh, why are you telling me that?" Her answer: "because you wanted to see my ass" to which I thought, yeah... Good point. I hauled ass into our room just in time to see her pull her jeans off and her belly and butt pop out. My god was it worth it... She looks like such a goddess stuffed into the new panties I bought her, which she insisted be a size large, not XL. 

In addition to that sexy little situation, I asked her if she wanted a snack before bed and she says no, she's way too full. I wasn't aware that she had eaten anything since dinner(which was 3 huge slices of deep dish pizza from a local place, I'm surprised she got 3 down honestly) but it had been several hours so I asked how she was full. She rubbed her belly and said "the 5 pounds of candy I just ate" I was like oh yeah I didn't see you eat any, and she says "I'm discreet about it" I just laughed, grabbed her from behind and rubbed her big belly, which was apparently stuffed with candy. I can't imagine why she's fat... 😉

Cleaning out our closet today my wife picks up what looked like a swimsuit cover-up, or possibly just a see through button up shirt meant to be worn on top of another shirt. She looked kind of excited, then she put it on and we both immediately realized there was no way it was fitting. The sides of the shirt barely made it around the sides of her boobs, and the lower part of it wouldn't make it anywhere near around her belly.

She looked down and said "I need to lose weight, I can't fit into my clothes." I just started at her with a blank look on my face, not exactly sure what to say. A second later she clarified "I need to lose weight in my boobs" I rolled my eyes and pointed out the fact that she "claims" her chest has been this same size for a very long time. She agreed that her boobs have always been big, then promptly threw the shirt in the donate bin. Numerous size medium shirts went flying out of the closet without a second look. Something tells me she's not planning on getting skinny anytime soon 😍

As if that wasn't proof enough, she threw a brand new pair of jeans (that were here correct size but she couldn't quite squeeze her ass and belly into) right into the donation box. That says to me she isn't planning on losing even one inch off that big wifey belly she's growing for me. I think just as a reward for getting rid of all those smaller clothes I should get her some of her favorite food tonight to remind her how nice it is to be able to eat to her heart's and belly's content and not worry about getting fat, or fatter in this case. I want her to go to bed tonight with a round stuffed belly sloshing full of yummy food while I rub it and remind her why she's my little cutie 🥰

Wifey's tummy is definitely looking well fed tonight. The last month and a half of many family dinners and lots of holiday treats has done her well. As somewhat of a kick start into the new year I got her some of her favorite Chinese food. I swear Chinese food is like her weakness or something; that and steaks I guess. Nothing makes her belly bloat like a bunch of noodles, rice, chicken, and pork. And she gorges herself every time. I've said this before but if I could somehow get her to eat at the Chinese buffet near her work every day, she would weigh 250 lbs right now. It's so sexy to see her stuff herself so full that she almost waddles after eating so as not to disturb her tummy. While she's normally all about hiding her belly, when she eats past a certain point her jeans naturally slide down as her stomach pushes out and she just lets it stick out. If she can't stay seated after eating a big meal, she usually has her hand on her belly while walking around for approximately an hour after she eats to stop it from jiggling until she's digested all her food. She's such a good girl 😍

1 hour ago, bellyluvr said:

Wifey's tummy is definitely looking well fed tonight. The last month and a half of many family dinners and lots of holiday treats has done her well. As somewhat of a kick start into the new year I got her some of her favorite Chinese food. I swear Chinese food is like her weakness or something; that and steaks I guess. Nothing makes her belly bloat like a bunch of noodles, rice, chicken, and pork. And she gorges herself every time. I've said this before but if I could somehow get her to eat at the Chinese buffet near her work every day, she would weigh 250 lbs right now. It's so sexy to see her stuff herself so full that she almost waddles after eating so as not to disturb her tummy. While she's normally all about hiding her belly, when she eats past a certain point her jeans naturally slide down as her stomach pushes out and she just lets it stick out. If she can't stay seated after eating a big meal, she usually has her hand on her belly while walking around for approximately an hour after she eats to stop it from jiggling until she's digested all her food. She's such a good girl 😍

Please please post 1 pic my dude this shit is 

Awesome Sam Didier GIF by Jerology

You have no idea how bad I want to show off my cutie to you guys! She's everything I've described and then some I promise! Even guys who aren't into chubby girls would have to give her a second look. She wears the weight so well and it accents her existing natural curves perfectly! The thing is, I value her so much as a person and I know she would be absolutely devastated if I posted a picture of her on here. She still hasn't wrapped her head around how fat could possibly be sexy. 

If that ever changes, and she's comfortable posing for me, I'd definitely consider showing her off. After all I'm pretty damn proud of her 😏

Another year behind us and I like what I see. The transformation from chubby to fat happened sometime in 2020 I think. 2021 was a year of ups and downs in terms of how my wife sees herself.

There were several instances last year of her referring to herself as a: "lard ass" "fat girl" and more specific references to her fat legs rubbing together and her butt being too big. Curiously enough she hasn't ever complained specifically about her belly being too big, which is funny to me because she's grown conspicuously round and fat in her tummy. 

I think the biggest change I saw last year was her unwillingness to change her eating habits that have contributed to her becoming the "fat girl" that she knows she is. I was very concerned this summer when she looked down at her belly and declared: "I'm getting seriously fat, I need to stop eating so many snacks" I thought that was the end of this ride, the biggest I'd ever see my wife. 

But it didn't take long before her eating habits returned to normal. It was just a couple weeks after that reckoning that she stuffed herself probably as full as I've ever seen her. She got pretty tipsy and stuffed herself into oblivion, her overfed belly poking out under her shirt while she walked out of the restaurant. I'll never forget how turned on I was as she undressed that night, thinking for sure I'd get lucky. I was all over her, but she just looked down at her swollen belly spread out over her thighs, patted herself lightly and said "I don't think so hun, my tummy's too full" she just looked so satisfied with herself. It was that night that I realized I might have to sacrifice sex with her if it meant she could eat as much as she wanted. I decided from then on to prioritize the needs of her growing tummy over my desires. 

Since that night she has consistently eaten just as much as she wants. That doesn't mean she stuffs herself every day, but she doesn't seem to hold back when there's good food around. She's gotten demanding (in a cute, pouty way) when it comes to the food she wants. And you better believe I ALWAYS get just what she wants. Just tonight she decided cherry pie was what she needed. So at 8:30 at night I went out in the freezing cold and drove to the store to get her some. I think I might get even more satisfaction out of making those runs than she does actually eating the food, but either way she gets what she wants and it goes into her belly. 🥰🥰🥰

• 2 weeks later...

Besides Chinese food my wife has another food weakness, one I learned about very early on: cheesecake. In fact i even made her a no bake cheesecake within like the first week we started dating just to try to impress her(don't think it worked but she ate it just to be nice I think)

So the other night she said she wanted some cheesecake. I said ok I'll get you some. She stood there in the kitchen as I pulled it out of the fridge and said "well actually I want the whole thing" there was about 2/3 of this thing left, a 9" or 10" pie pan. "Ok" I said as I slid the whole dish across the counter to her, "you can have the whole thing if you want to sweetie" She stared down at it and then looked back up at me. "I can't eat that whole thing" she said kind of sheepishly. "Sure you can, it's ok, go ahead" I said as I reached out and rubbed her tummy lightly. 

"No, I really can't" she said. "Ok then, so you want a big piece though right?" I proceeded to cut her a slice that was about half of what was in the pie pan, or 1/3 of an entire cheesecake. "Like that?" I said as I slid it onto a plate. "Oh my god that's huge" she said as she took the plate from me with a small grin" she sat down and ate the whole piece without any complaints. 

Not only was it quite arousing for me that she ate it, but it was the fact that she decided to add in that she wanted to eat the whole thing. I think she was just being playful, but I saw the opportunity and had to take it. I wanted to make it clear that no amount of gluttony around me is off limits. You want to eat the whole cake? You want to eat the whole package of cookies? You want to eat the whole pizza? Whatever you desire is going to go right into that pretty little mouth and settle right on that fat wifey belly and round ass you've got bouncing around behind you because there's no such thing as too fat for this hubby. 

I'm not sure that our little exchange really means anything, but I do think she's getting the idea that there really are no limits. Anything she ever held back on, anything that she thought she shouldn't eat because she "might get fat" is totally ok. 

Wife decided to clean out the pantry tonight. She was pulling out almost empty boxes of food and combining them while snacking on different things. She had the cookies open, popping them in her mouth one at a time and she found a box of nutty buddy bars with only one left. She set them aside and said "I think I'll just eat those". So down those went. Then the popcorn tin from Christmas. I opened it up and there was still a little bit in the bottom. I showed it to her and she goes "let me try some" so I hand it over and she ate some of that too. I'm not entirely sure how much she ended up eating, but what I described above was only what I saw after I noticed she got into the cookies 😂

Went out to dinner with the family tonight and my wife cleans her plate before anyone else and then when we get the check she says "wait I want dessert". Maybe she is listening to my comments and she's working on growing her ass rounder for me? Definitely hasn't been difficult to get her to eat lately!

On 1/16/2022 at 9:57 PM, Tundrakyle said:

@bellyluvri would love to hear more of her belching if you don't mind 

You know, oddly enough she seems like she hasn't been doing that as much lately. I will certainly write about it if she starts burping regularly again! I was surprised how sexy I actually found it during the week or so that she was burping loudly and regularly after eating. 

Whenever I have the chance I always serve my cutie her plate of dinner and I make sure its a good size one of course. Last night she worked late and I had a plate made for her so that when she got home she would have something. I noticed she didn't finish it and I was a little disappointed until I saw her stand up and walk into the kitchen, her belly visibly jiggling behind her pajama shirt. She went straight to the fridge, grabbed her chocolate milk, and got the cookies. 

She was already bloated and couldn't finish her dinner but she just had to get those cookies in her tummy. She might be working on making her ass rounder for me, but what she may not realize is that her belly grows twice as fast as her butt lol. I'll just keep that little observation to myself and let her keep eating lol. 

The wait is over guys, and the belly won. It seems like once a year my wife gets to a point where she starts saying that her clothes suck and she needs new ones. It was a few weeks ago when she threw out a few pairs of jeans because the inner part of the thighs had rubbed through. She's short and has thick thighs so this is a pretty common occurrence for her and has been since I've known her. I'll be the first to admit it's a problem that's gotten significantly worse as she's added pounds to her frame. A brand new pair of jeans may only last 3-4 months before they're rubbed through. 

Especially after the holidays this year I noticed she was having to work to get her jeans on. She'd yank them up over her butt, pull on the front and stretch them around her belly, then suck in while she buttoned them. Then she'd exhale and her tummy formed a nice muffin top over the front. It was obvious that her tummy had gotten a little bigger than when she last bought jeans. When she threw out the ripped pairs I knew she must have ordered new ones already, and I was really hoping to see a size up this time. 

Well I guess Christmas came for me in late January this year, because her new jeans showed up today and they're 2" bigger in the waist. She commented as she was trying them on that she ordered a size bigger this time, which she didn't seem to bat an eye at. She also said that she's gotten so fat that she keeps rubbing holes through her jeans and really needs to "take it down a notch". I'm not exactly sure what that means, but I took it to mean "slow down her inevitable weight gain".