Ms. Fat Booty

Sixth grade was the most awkward year for me. I had just got my glasses, and as you can tell they were soooo huge. My aunt is a hair stylist and since my mother wouldn't let her color my hair at that age, she gave me a perm every year. And did they ever suit me. 7th grade was a little better, 8th, I looked a lot more normal, and by high school I was just a dumpy teen, but normal looking you know?

post-587-1451319574845_thumb.jpg

post-587-1451319574862_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Sixth grade was the most awkward year for me. I had just got my glasses, and as you can tell they were soooo huge. My aunt is a hair stylist and since my mother wouldn't let her color my hair at that age, she gave me a perm every year. And did they ever suit me. 7th grade was a little better, 8th, I looked a lot more normal, and by high school I was just a dumpy teen, but normal looking you know?

Yeah I would of had a total crush on you in the 7th grade for sure, perm or no perm you'er still a super cutie ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyway. Here is some better stuff. I haven't taken any new pics, so some of you may have seen these.

Feast your eyes my darlings.

Always were a feast to gaze on since you're very very.... VERY old singing days ^_^, I'm pretty sure just you're older pics of you being awesome and fun pre-modeling have elevated you to epic in the community, I'm pretty sure after these pics, you're just gonna be legendary!

Sides, you're openness and good nature definitely make you such a sweetheart I'm pretty sure I'm not the only lad here who's crush on you in the years to come!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You guys are all just too kind to lil ole me. Or big ole me. Whichever.

:) :) :) :)

So, since I can't post in the paysite board I thought I'd go ahead and let you all know that I have updated my store with two new videos. I'm not sure if it's ok to post this here or not, but I'm going to anyway:

Hey everyone!

I just updated my Clips4Sale with 2 new videos!

And I also wanted to give a an apology for not being around much to post videos and reply to threads and answer emails. This is the first time in three years that I have worked full-time and I'm really struggling with trying to juggle work, family commitments, housework, errands and doing my videos. I just wanna thank all my fans who have supported me and continue to do so even though I've been pretty quite! I really appreciate all of you and am going to try to squeeze in more video making time in the new year! Thank you!

Ms. Fat Booty - Lazy Chair

Getting up from my couch was getting to be such a chore! It's pretty low to the ground, and I am just too fat for that shit. So I got myself a fancy new chair that reclines and lifts when I wanna get up. How many pounds do you predict I'll pile on in this thing?

Ms. Fat Booty - Obesity Chat

Consider this my annual State of the Booty address! Last year I made the New Year's resolution to stop watching my weight, but I have a new resolution this year, and I think you're gonna like it! I am so fat at this point there's no turning back, and I don't plan to. Here's to a year of giving in and letting go!

Thanks so much for looking!

http://clips4sale.com/studio/42748

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ms. Fat Booty

My Wishlists: http://amzn.com/w/ASQ7BGX19PVM

http://amzn.com/w/32A8ZOVNBBNBO

LAZYCHAIR1_zps3ae4619e.png

LAZYCHAIR2_zpsc4277124.png

LAZTCHAIR3_zpsca5fffb4.png

lilobese2_zps85ce1dd8.png

obesitychat2_zps2e1a2756.png