• Curvage Model
10 minutes ago, Goloso1121 said:

Oh yes, I love the thought of a dominant feeder make me her pig! 🐷 oink 🐷 

Then you better start eating 😈

9 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

Of course! You'd be in your nice warm bed, slowly filling it up more and more. :D 

Now that you mention it, I would have to look, but I'm pretty sure you have the most feeder content on the site.

Oooh that sounds perfect! 😍

Really? 😍 I do have a lot but I love making it! Thinking of fattening my imaginary bf up makes me horny af, not gonna lie 🥵

1 minute ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Hey look at that you dont need too wear them if you are chilling at home. 

Happy You Good GIF

LOL you're right! But I need them for Curvage still. It's ok, I can still find some cute ones in my size 😅

11 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Then you better start eating 😈

Oooh that sounds perfect! 😍

Really? 😍 I do have a lot but I love making it! Thinking of fattening my imaginary bf up makes me horny af, not gonna lie 🥵

LOL you're right! But I need them for Curvage still. It's ok, I can still find some cute ones in my size 😅

damn right walter white GIF by Breaking Bad

57 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

As long as I'm not cold lmao otherwise I'm happy to be naked 😘

And thanks! I like that, "a fattening aura." 😈

Mmmmm I think it's time for another feeder clip, don't you? 😈

I'm feeling very dominant and ready to make some piggies into HOGS 😈

I’m thinking you should take advantage of that very dominant feeling, it’s the perfect time of year to do a bit more damage. I think we could all stand to put on a few more pounds 😳😈

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

I’m thinking you should take advantage of that very dominant feeling, it’s the perfect time of year to do a bit more damage. I think we could all stand to put on a few more pounds 😳😈

Be careful what you wish for 😈

• Curvage Model
13 minutes ago, HappySloomer said:

Would you wanna get crushed by one of your hogs the same as you'd do to them? 😍😍😍

I absolutely would!! 😍🥵

4 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

I’d be disappointed if I wasn’t second guessing giving in to you 😳😈

Oh, you'll be second guessing it a lot when I push you but you'll keep giving in and growing 😈

4 minutes ago, SodamFat said:

tis the season to get jolly!

Lmao hohoho! Santa bods are in so I've been told 😇

6 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I absolutely would!! 😍🥵

Oh, you'll be second guessing it a lot when I push you but you'll keep giving in and growing 😈

Lmao hohoho! Santa bods are in so I've been told 😇

I wouldn’t even guess, I see the determination you have to turn any guy or lady you meet into a huge ball of lard. You were only your own test run 😂 

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, HappySloomer said:

Vore plus you devouring a fattened hog  for consumption would be super mesmerizing.

Oh would it? Hmmm...I'm not very familiar with vore but I might just have to look into it 😉

6 minutes ago, SodamFat said:

I wouldn’t even guess, I see the determination you have to turn any guy or lady you meet into a huge ball of lard. You were only your own test run 😂 

Test waddle*

But yeah, you're not wrong 😂

1 minute ago, Zardolnia said:

I’m sure all the second guessing will be giving way to greediness and gluttony before long 🐷

You'd be second guessing as I shoved yet another doughnut into your greedy mouth, wondering how you ever let yourself get this big. 😈

49 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Oh would it? Hmmm...I'm not very familiar with vore but I might just have to look into it 😉

Test waddle*

But yeah, you're not wrong 😂

You'd be second guessing as I shoved yet another doughnut into your greedy mouth, wondering how you ever let yourself get this big. 😈

Nothing like getting a taste of my own medicine 😳

• Curvage Model

Can’t believe I forgot to post this!! Just look at those belly gains omfg 🥵🥵🥵 I had such a nice, curvy figure and I ruined it with junk food and laziness 😳🥵💦

There’s no going back now. I’ve truly become a greedy pig 🐷

1113CA3E-EBFB-4F61-8E5C-9AE3132BB24F.jpeg

8 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Can’t believe I forgot to post this!! Just look at those belly gains omfg 🥵🥵🥵 I had such a nice, curvy figure and I ruined it with junk food and laziness 😳🥵💦

Just think about how much easier it would have been to maintain that curvy figure than to try to get it back now. If that’s even possible given how you’ve ruined your appetite along with your waistline 😈. Every ounce on that new gut of yours is a consequence of stuffing yourself to the brim with junk food. You can feel it with every step, can’t you? Yet you keep stuffing your face with it… in fact I bet you’re craving some right now, aren’t you?

35 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Curvy Nikki (2019) Don't you love my curves ? 

Fat Nikii (2021)  You can be  Curvier like me. Men love my big ole azz and belly 

2019 Nikki Yeah Yeah whatever you say.. 

2021 Nikki Just you watch im hitting Plus Size Model material Men droll over me 

curvage fans 

drool GIF

• Curvage Model
31 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

Just think about how much easier it would have been to maintain that curvy figure than to try to get it back now. If that’s even possible given how you’ve ruined your appetite along with your waistline 😈. Every ounce on that new gut of yours is a consequence of stuffing yourself to the brim with junk food. You can feel it with every step, can’t you? Yet you keep stuffing your face with it… in fact I bet you’re craving some right now, aren’t you?

I can feel it with even the simplest of movements! I was washing my hands and felt my gut jiggle 😳 It's humiliating how big I've let myself get but I just can't stop. I keep getting bigger and bigger every day and I need more food to fill me up. I've completely lost control! 😰

24 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I can feel it with even the simplest of movements! I was washing my hands and felt my gut jiggle 😳 It's humiliating how big I've let myself get but I just can't stop. I keep getting bigger and bigger every day and I need more food to fill me up. I've completely lost control! 😰

It’s a sign of just how much you’ve let yourself go, how much you’ve given in to your addiction for all the unhealthiest kinds of food in completely unhealthy quantities. It’s all piled up on that gut, that ass and those thighs. Hell, even your arms and your chin are feeling the consequences of your gluttony. It’s your body telling you to slow down. But you’re not slowing down, are you? Well, not slowing down with how much food you stuff your face with… but you’re certainly slowing down in other ways, aren’t you? 😈

• Curvage Model

It’s a sign of just how much you’ve let yourself go, how much you’ve given in to your addiction for all the unhealthiest kinds of food in completely unhealthy quantities. It’s all piled up on that gut, that ass and those thighs. Hell, even your arms and your chin are feeling the consequences of your gluttony. It’s your body telling you to slow down. But you’re not slowing down, are you? Well, not slowing down with how much food you stuff your face with… but you’re certainly slowing down in other ways, aren’t you? 😈

I am slowing down in other ways, you're right 😳 It's so hard for me to climb my stairs. I live a few floors up with no elevator and I struggle so hard every single time! I'm gasping for air by the time I walk inside. It's humiliating because there are old people upstairs and they manage these stairs better than I do. I know that with every additional pound it's just going to get harder and harder to manage! It's really embarrassing!! 😰

8 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I am slowing down in other ways, you're right 😳 It's so hard for me to climb my stairs. I live a few floors up with no elevator and I struggle so hard every single time! I'm gasping for air by the time I walk inside. It's humiliating because there are old people upstairs and they manage these stairs better than I do. I know that with every additional pound it's just going to get harder and harder to manage! It's really embarrassing!! 😰

And it’s not like you can hide the reason why. It’s all hanging over the waistband of your pants that once fit. Hell, those pants would have been falling off of you a couple years ago. And if you feel yourself jiggling just washing your hands, is there any part of you that isn’t jiggling on those steps? 😈

• Curvage Model

And it’s not like you can hide the reason why. It’s all hanging over the waistband of your pants that once fit. Hell, those pants would have been falling off of you a couple years ago. And if you feel yourself juggling just washing your hands, is there any part of you that isn’t juggling on those steps? 😈

Ummm...not really 😰 I mean, maybe my forearms? It's so embarrassing 😳 If I wore the jeans from earlier today when I was 185lbs they would've been comically large. Now they're becoming comically small 😰