21 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I feel like I’m gonna start getting mistaken for pregnant here soon 🥵 No baby, just a whole lot of greed 🐷 I’ve always been very pear shaped but I feel like my belly is really rounding out lately! What do y’all think, still a pear or getting more belly heavy? 🤔

F0DDC779-F100-4056-980C-D52394F1B5D0.jpeg

Oh you're not pregrant? I mean, you eat at least like 2 people :D

I think your shape will always stays a pear, but i some point your body can't all these pounds at the same place, and your belly has huge potential to grow :)

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

So I had a lot of McDonald’s for lunch today 😳

I had a McRoyal (like a quarter pounder with cheese), a large fry, a large coke, 9 piece chicken nuggets, and an Oreo McFlurry 🤤🐷

Here’s the damage 🥵

69912CC8-442B-4752-AAE8-8EE40643447C.jpeg

Just for fun, i checked and its worth 2000 calories for one meal ;) And i doubt its the only things you ate for the whole day :D

No wonder that your belly is so big, all these extra calories are stocked somewhere (and can't be hidden anymore) 🤰

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I’m feeling even more lazy than usual today so I’ve just been sitting around and eating. I feel really bloated. Can you tell? 😏

Also, that side profile shot has me speechless. 😳 I cannot believe the size of me! I mean, my gut looks huge but my arms though!!! 😳🥵💦

Send belly rubs and lots more snacks, please! I don’t wanna get up again 😇😘

97DFD062-2490-46F7-865E-D832FE1B183B.jpeg

B0DC56A2-84A9-4510-92CA-B844BB0DB54C.jpeg

Damn, you belly is pushing out so much now! I suppose its really hard to hide it now when you go out ;)🤰

43 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I made a little something today 😇

Can we just take a moment to appreciate how far up my back my ass seems to go? 😅 Like, damn 😳🥵💦

756F4008-490F-4D42-B54C-0B0E13AEAAB8.jpeg

Its really impressive, there's a lot of fat to grab on in this area :)  And you now look taller when you're sat because your ass lift you up 🤩

• 5 months later...
6 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

It’s 6am here and I just woke up from a dead sleep because my stomach is growling?! Um ok, this is a new one for me! 😅 I don’t think my stomach is used to being empty these days 😂 How could I possibly deny myself? Time to raid the fridge 🤤🐷

Since I’m up I thought you’d like these 😏😘

F8DA36A6-D609-4403-9B2C-740CA64CDA95.jpeg

55289F31-455E-4CCC-815D-A234295FF27E.jpeg

Your huge belly is now commanding you! You will need night snack ^^

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...