Guest high

Making fun of her grammar and spelling when she said she was going to start making vids again. Can't find the thread.

12 hours ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

Didn't you say in one of your own threads if you have nothing nice to say, why don't you just not respond to the thread?

Why here do you not practice what you preach? You posted nothing constructive and just seemed to have some kind of vendetta against the poor girl.

On 7/9/2017 at 9:43 PM, Handel said:

Jabba Desilijic Tiure is a cool dude. He's a dick that seems to troll a lot, but so am I. The difference is that he provides better content than I do, pretends to dislike liking fat to stir up controversy, and is a fictional character.

I was about to embed this classic 1993 Denis Leary music video to exemplify the character I tend to portray around here but upon googling it, I discovered a brilliant James Corden sketch which I hadn't yet been aware of.

34 minutes ago, c49 said:

i have kids

I'm sorry.

and all i see is a kick in all your nuts.

Yeah, we were all kicked in the nuts with Trump's election.

She showed beauty...

When?  How?  Where??

where is yours?

I was over one thousand pounds at one point, but after faking my death in an explosion I lost the weight, got the proper skin procedures to reduce the sliminess and scaliness, and had some cosmetic surgery done.  The end result has had a number of women calling me "sexy" and "beautiful"...I may not necessarily agree, but that's only what they say. 

FVPT3N7.jpg

As for that inner-beauty shit we all tend to rave about, I've been told time and time again both on the Internet and IRL that I have a serious knack for helping others and making them feel a sense of self worth; a rare ability to mend with my thoughts, words, and actions.  And this is coming from respected and seasoned professionals within the field of human advocacy, as well as others who don't even care too much for me otherwise.

Where is YOUR beauty?  You have two posts here, the other one asking @BigCutie Echo how she has the ability to urinate, so I think it's safe to say that we have yet to be overwhelmed by your classy elegance.

kick our own nuts

Spoken like a true gentleman and scholar.

11 hours ago, c49 said:

i have kids and all i see is a kick in all your nuts. She showed beauty... where is yours?  kick our own nuts

Not trying to tarnish Jaba's perfect response to this comment, but I feel I need to add to this. I had Kaybearcutie's Snapchat when everything started getting bizarre with her. No one said she didn't "show beauty..." But she also showed an ugly  side of what community contributors can be reduced to if not controlled.