Once curvy always curvy

empee

I was finally able to convince her to buy new bras. The old ones had been too small for her heavy breasts for some time. Her belly pressed more and more against her breasts at stomach level.

She didn't want to go to the store at first because she thought she would lose weight again. But since it didn't work out, she finally gave in.

At the store, she said: I need new bras because I have grown. Not in cup but in band size. That sounded so hot. Then she had her breast measured and she has indeed grown from a a FR 90H to a 95H. Then she sent me updates from the fitting cubicle of what she fit. Nothing is sexier than seeing your wife in bra with muffin top hanging over her pants.

I'm glad she is comfortable again and hopefully this will help maintain or increase her weight.

10 hours ago, empee said:

I was finally able to convince her to buy new bras. The old ones had been too small for her heavy breasts for some time. Her belly pressed more and more against her breasts at stomach level.

She didn't want to go to the store at first because she thought she would lose weight again. But since it didn't work out, she finally gave in.

At the store, she said: I need new bras because I have grown. Not in cup but in band size. That sounded so hot. Then she had her breast measured and she has indeed grown from a a FR 90H to a 95H. Then she sent me updates from the fitting cubicle of what she fit. Nothing is sexier than seeing your wife in bra with muffin top hanging over her pants.

I'm glad she is comfortable again and hopefully this will help maintain or increase her weight.

Is that centimeters? 90 to 95? So  36 to 38 inches. Hot AF.

Is that centimeters? 90 to 95? So  36 to 38 inches. Hot AF.

Not a bra professor over here but this is in cm. I’m quite sure because I helped measuring het up before we went to the boutique. She measured 92 cm under her bust.

Guest Paco1234

My wife’s bra is so tight it looks uncomfortable, she’s kind of sensitive about how much her breast have grown so I know better than to say anything. But I feel like the larger size is inevitable. 

My wife’s bra is so tight it looks uncomfortable, she’s kind of sensitive about how much her breast have grown so I know better than to say anything. But I feel like the larger size is inevitable. 

Why does it make her feel uncomfortable about breast growth. Doesn’t it make her feel sexier and proud?

Guest Paco1234
8 minutes ago, empee said:

Why does it make her feel uncomfortable about breast growth. Doesn’t it make her feel sexier and proud?

She always had smaller perkier breast before having kids. Had been into sports like gymnastics when she was younger. I think the smaller chest was more “preferred” aesthetically. They are much much MUCH bigger and saggier now. They jiggle endlessly and she has to shift them around when she moves. So I think it’s a very obvious difference to her visually and physically from how she used to look versus now. She’s adjusting but it’s still a hang up. 

9 hours ago, Paco1234 said:

Mine hasn’t worn anything but a sports bra in years. Just easier to stretch out over her thickening frame.

22 hours ago, Tony Watt said:

Mine hasn’t worn anything but a sports bra in years. Just easier to stretch out over her thickening frame.

you can never go wrong with stretchy.  The thickening framealways fascinates me espcially in the shoulders.

22 hours ago, Tony Watt said:

• 4 months later...

After voluntarily gaining to 90 kg as a Christmas present, it was time to go on a diet again. It is always difficult to make a turnaround as FA after such a fantastic experience. I briefly tried to change her mind but, as expected, it was unsuccessful. So there was nothing else to do but undergo. 

She has lost 8 kg in the meantime and she wants to reach 78 kg. I have noticed some interesting things:
- She has lost the most weight on her thighs, butt and arms. Her face is also much more defined. 
- Her thighs now seem flabbier and more cellulite can be seen than when they were thicker. 
- Her calves are fortunately still full which I like to see. Especially when she wears heels. 
- Her breasts are no longer as full but curiously they still fill an H cup.  She just got measured when she bought new bras. I can see a difference when I compare photos. I suspect she was about to go to an I cup at the beginning of this year. 
- Her belly has definitely reduced in girth but still not as drastically as usual. The pounds seem to be disappearing harder there this time. Which makes me very happy. In profile, her belly still sticks out past her huge breasts. She notices this herself. She comments on it and often shows it to me. Which is very exciting.
- In pants, she still has a muffin top.
- If she has been sitting for a long time like after a car ride she likes to take off her bra afterwards. Her belly pushes up from sitting and then her bra gets in the way. There is then a red line at the top of her belly. Her breasts should be able to lie loose on her belly. But they are too heavy to go out in public without a bra. 
- She also still has rolls on her back. Less full than before but they are still there, thankfully. 

For now, the damage is not too bad. Hopefully she won't go below 78 kg and the pressure will fall off once bikini season is over.

• 4 weeks later...

The diet seems to have been put on pause for the last 2 weeks. She is snacking and snacking more again. Chocolate, salty snacks go down smoothly. She also takes larger portions or a second plate. Since she hasn't weighed herself since the beginning of July, I think she realizes that her weight is going up again.

We’re on vacation in Italy for 3 weeks. The land of ice cream, pasta and pizza. She can't resist none of that. This should produce results. She has enough loose summer dresses with her to hide it all from the world. Or not quite. Today, her t-shirt crept up frequently. So I could see how her lower belly hung over her panty land. And it's already so hot in Italy 🥵😍

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

A few days ago she told me that she had gained a lot of weight. She said she weighed 87kg. This is not the 90 kilos I was hoping for, but I am happy. 

The extra weight has gone to her butt. She has become very wide. She gained less on her stomach. What has softened is her fupa. 

Her appetite is huge during the holidays. She takes double portions and snacks a lot. On New Year's Eve, she ate cake and oliebollen (a Dutch version of donuts) during the day. In the evening, more cake before dinner. And after midnight she had ice cream cake. 

I guess she could easily add another kilo if she continues this lifestyle. I make sure there are plenty of treats. 

• 4 weeks later...

I found new stretch marks today. A large one on one love handle and a slightly smaller one on the bottom of her belly. Although she is about the same weight, she is still expanding. Her thighs are not getting thicker. My impression is that she is getting fuller, especially around her waist. This also explains the stretch marks in those places. Her fupa is growing along with her belly and is also getting softer and more protruding. 

In a horny mood, I have said that I find it sexy to see her munch. She has said several times that she stuffs herself with snacks to please me. "You know what will happen if I keep eating like this." Last week she baked chocolate chip cookies every night. She can't stay away from them.

• 3 weeks later...

The results of double portions and snacking can now be seen on the scale. In less than a month, she gained 3 kg or 6.5 lbs. 90 kg or 200 lbs is now very close. 
A new habit when we eat hamburgers is that she takes a large menu with fries and soda along with one extra burger. I told her I find it incredibly exciting. I hope she keeps doing this to drive me crazy. 
Today she had a big lunch and ate the leftovers too. In the afternoon she ate 3 more donuts and in the evening a whole pizza. 
When she lies on her side, her belly bulges nicely. Just now I was allowed to caress her soft belly. Now I can hold it with 2 hands. She sees that I enjoy it and therefore allows it. 

• 3 weeks later...

She is now gaining weight incredibly fast. Almost 4 kg in one month. I was amazed when I saw her naked after not paying attention to her for several weeks. I could not believe how much fuller she has become. Her belly is growing in all directions. It is sticking out more and getting wider. Her breasts are beginning to be pushed aside by her belly. It was too fast to see if the first signs of a sagging belly were beginning to show. I really need to see her naked again and have time to admire and explore everything. Is she finally on her way to becoming the full-figured woman of my dreams? I asked her to continue for a while until she weighs 95 kg. That would put her 2 kilos over her peak weight. The idea of then having a +200 lbs woman makes me so hot.

Looks like the switch was turned to pig-out-ON. After months (or years even) of reluctance - any idea what made her change her mind? Is she finally giving in or is her motivation rather to entertain/tease you for a while?
Thanks for updating!

21 hours ago, ronnie17de said:

Looks like the switch was turned to pig-out-ON. After months (or years even) of reluctance - any idea what made her change her mind? Is she finally giving in or is her motivation rather to entertain/tease you for a while?
Thanks for updating!

I think there are 2 reasons. She likes to tease and seduce. I don't hide my admiration and praise her round shapes. I often grab her and let my hands go all over her body. Today, for example, she took off her bra and opened her pants. She grabbed her stomach and rubbed it. This show drove me crazy. 

I also think she is tired of fighting the pounds at this time. She can't or won't restrict herself with food anymore. Of course I think that is great. She is beating her record weight. But at the same time, it makes me uncomfortable. I know she is not happy with her new heavy body. That's why I always feel bad when I encourage her to get fatter in a horny mood. In fact, I should help her lose weight because her happiness is much more important than my fantasy. 

Today she called me into the bathroom. She was waiting for me naked and the scale was ready. I was allowed to see her new weight. It was 90 kg. She said she didn't know how she was going to lose those kilos. I said I understood, but also showed her how incredibly sexy I found her now. A few days earlier I had asked her to keep gaining weight until my birthday at the end of March. She had not forgotten and said she would continue to do her best.

21 hours ago, empee said:

Today she called me into the bathroom. She was waiting for me naked and the scale was ready. I was allowed to see her new weight. It was 90 kg. She said she didn't know how she was going to lose those kilos. I said I understood, but also showed her how incredibly sexy I found her now. A few days earlier I had asked her to keep gaining weight until my birthday at the end of March. She had not forgotten and said she would continue to do her best.

Three digit numbers are in reach.
Next goal you could set would be that.

• 4 weeks later...

The last few days have been surreal. It started when I walked into the bathroom and saw her naked. It had been a while since we had seen much of each other due to our busy lives. I was amazed at how much fuller she had become. Her butt had gotten wider and so had her waist. The rolls on her back were more pronounced. When she turned around, I saw how heavy her belly was. It protruded easily in front of her breasts, and they were already not small. 
A few days later we went out to eat. She was wearing jeans and a bra. I could see her belly bulging over her pants and her breasts resting on her belly. She didn't want to put anything on. Everything was too small.  The seams of her favorite pants were torn where her thighs rubbed together. She told me she had gone shopping in the morning but hadn't found anything in her size. I suggested that she might as well wear a dress. Which she did. Her cleavage was beautiful. 

I told her that she looked incredibly sexy. Then she revealed that she weighed 92 kilos. I was stunned. I finally have a woman who weighs over 200 pounds. 202 to be exact. I can't believe my luck and hope to have her posing in sexy lingerie again soon.