Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

I can picture you waddling like a pig into the kitchen grabbing food to inhale and stuff that fat belly😍

Yes yes yes, multiple times a night 😍 moaning the whole time! 

8 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Gosh....you are unreal! My Greek Goddess of Gluttony and Fertility! 😈

Feeling so damn fertile recently! So eager to breeed 😍

8 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Oh Casey. These words are my new favorite picture of you. 
/ you know, besides every new photo of you showing off as I automatically grab my swelling cock in adoration 

Thank you love, I mean every single word!! 

8 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

That's good! You look fatter then ever and I just changed profile photo an hour ago looking more ripped 😉

I fucking loooooove it 😍

8 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Correction:  The chins - plural 😜

So many chins. So much flab. I can’t remember if I told you guys this - I have a choker necklace pendant with my birthstone on it and it doesn’t fit around my neck anymore 😳🐷 kinda sad bc it’s special to me, but then I realized hogs really belong either bare or in collars anyway 

21 minutes ago, Barkley said:

The chin is adorable and I can't wait until the second one fills in.

The hang is wonderful too I could deff give it some attention as well.

Hehe thank you! The hang is SOOO heavy. If you were to slide you hand under it, it’s like a furnace!!

Guest Marshall7
29 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

necklace pendant with my birthstone

Is it emerald? Like those two beautiful eyes of yours?! 🥰

28 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Found myself awake this morning an hour earlier than I needed to be. Just sat in bed eating some cookie dough while exploding this big beautiful body slowly and lovingly 

So fucking hottt! Uuugghhh

• Curvage Model
23 minutes ago, Feedeelover24 said:

When will you come down to Georgia so I could meet up with & feed you?

Love Georgia! I was in NOLa for a conference 2 years ago and absolutely loved it. I just love the south more in general tbh, the people are so much nicer and happier. Who knows, perhaps someday I'll bring my fat ass back there! ❤️ 

23 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

Is your birthstone emerald, Love? :)

My birthday is in May, so yes it is! :)

21 minutes ago, FASWE87 said:

Exploding or exploring? 😮

Both 🐷

17 minutes ago, FASWE87 said:

How is the pant situation at work? Those blue scrubpants looking very tight, have u ordered new ones?

Have someone pointed out, commented on your recent gains?

The overall clothing situation at work is becoming increasingly challenging to be honest. I hate to play this card, but I have a horrible habit of putting clothes in the dryer that should really hang dry - including my scrub pants. So I feel like they are getting tighter which isn't helping because I am simultaneously growing much bigger. Up until maybe a month ago, I really preferred at work to keep my pants up OVER my gut. Kinda keeps everything in control and looks more professional. But now I am left with no choice but to have them under my gut with it hanging over. A significant new issue is that the thighs and ass are stretching to the point where I caution slowly when sitting down at the fear of them ripping. Long story short - I need new scrubs... AGAIN. I have given up on scrub tops bc they are all just so tight across my back. Technically I am supposed to wear one but I found athletic tops that are nice and stretchy and much more comfy, or I'll just wear a hoodie. I may be moving soon for a new position, so I want to watch to order new scrubs incase there's a dress code change (the scrubs I prefer are like crazy expensive but worth every single penny)

I'm getting lots of comments recently. You guys will be hearing the most recent comments from my last doctors visit soon and let's just say - it was not good. But so hot at the same time. A colleague of mine said something along the lines of "I see the COVID pounds hit you pretty hard too" 🤤😍

Guest TheSilentOne
55 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

ASK ME ANYTHING 

Absolutely anything - Feeding, weight gain, changes, transformation, relationship, sex, normie life, goals, ups & down, everything in between ❤️  Will answer throughout the day today!

How long until you get a refrigerator and cabinet for snacks in your bedroom?

Have you ever eaten something like a gallon of ice cream directly from the container in one sitting?

What is the most you've eaten at one meal in public?

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

Were you ever a dancer in your skinny days? 🥰

Noooo so fun fact I actually can't dance to save my life lololol. Like literally the most awkward dancer. I used to have to take ballet for my figure skating and I hated every single second of it. But at the same time, I really was a very talented figure skater which certainly has aspects of dance embedded into it! But overall i really hate dancing. Like to the point where I'd rather just not have a wedding reception someday if the time ever comes bc of it 😅😂

Just now, TheSilentOne said:

How long until you get a refrigerator and cabinet for snacks in your bedroom?

Have you ever eaten something like a gallon of ice cream directly from the container in one sitting?

What is the most you've eaten at one meal in public?

• So I actually did buy myself a mini fridge for my bedroom but when it got delivered, there was a huge dent in it so I am not waiting for the new one to come in! In my 3 drawer nightstand next to my bed, each drawer is just absolutely overflowing with treats and snacks!
  • Oh heck yes haha, all the time. I looove to funnel a whole thing of melted ice cream but just also mindlessly eat the whole thing as is when watching movies and stuff!
  • In public? Hmmm this is a tough one bc it's been a while since I've gone out to eat and I feel like my appetite has really skyrocketed recently. I think like 1.5-2 years ago - I was in the early stages of dating a guy and he took me to Olive Garden when they were doing the endless pasta dishes. I don't remember the number, but I ordered atleast 5 plates of thick creamy pasta on top of a few appetizers and several baskets of breadsticks. AND dessert. I was smaller then but vividly remember out waiter being mortified lololol

Guest Marshall7
3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Noooo so fun fact I actually can't dance to save my life

Hahahaha this is awesome! 🤣 white girl can't dance, eh?! Hehe.

When will you know or make a decision about the new position, Love? :)

52 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

🐷

The overall clothing situation at work... I really preferred at work to keep my pants up OVER my gut. Kinda keeps everything in control and looks more professional. But now I am left with no choice but to have them under my gut with it hanging over. 

I'm getting lots of comments recently... A colleague of mine said something along the lines of "I see the COVID pounds hit you pretty hard too" 🤤😍

Oh yes. I imagine the underbelly finds a way to peek out and say Hello to everyone every now and then. I bet every eye in the room is on your hanging belly whenever you raise your arms. Which probably happens often for our dear short little meatball. 
And HELL YEAH! Any Colleague making those kind of comments is LOVING it as well. No way would a professional make a remark like that to be snide. The colleague must at least suspect that you are very proud of your blossoming curves. 

4CE32B6E-84E9-4784-9AD5-0679021C0A95.jpeg.673c58bba0c6d05a33fee5f14eb8471a.thumb.jpg.b5d0dde9adb707446673e9ba422e6368.jpg
Christ Girl! That FAT Fuck'n THIGH! Hehehehe. It's a Goddamn SPHERE of FAT taking up residence front and center of the photo. You'd think there would have to be a kneecap visible somewhere with your knee bent like that. But nope. Just a smooth round ball of lard. 

• Curvage Model
27 minutes ago, FASWE87 said:

Thanks babe for the answers! Exciting with new position 🙂

Thank you love! It'll be better for sooo many reasons I think - mainly closer to loved ones and that I won't be commuting hours upon hours throughout New England each week anymore (really exhausting me lately). We'll see what happens ❤️ 

22 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

Hahahaha this is awesome! 🤣 white girl can't dance, eh?! Hehe.

When will you know or make a decision about the new position, Love? :)

The offer is there for me to take! Just have a few other things to figure out but I think it's going to be a done deal!

17 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

Oh yes. I imagine the underbelly finds a way to peek out and say Hello to everyone every now and then. I bet every eye in the room is on your hanging belly whenever you raise your arms. Which probably happens often for our dear short little meatball. 
And HELL YEAH! Any Colleague making those kind of comments is LOVING it as well. No way would a professional make a remark like that to be snide. The colleague must at least suspect that you are very proud of your blossoming curves. 
Christ Girl! That FAT Fuck'n THIGH! Hehehehe. It's a Goddamn SPHERE of FAT taking up residence front and center of the photo. You'd think there would have to be a kneecap visible somewhere with your knee bent like that. But nope. Just a smooth round ball of lard. 

So i actually didn't post this photo a few days ago bc I was worried my knee looked weird like that... but then I realized it's not weird - it's just literally a whole ball of beautiful FLAB!!!

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

ASK ME ANYTHING ❤️

1. About the intern who enables you most intensely at work. Does she ever (or often?) make remarks about your appearance. "Oh Dr. Casey, You look so pretty today." Or perhaps even more directly and obviously sensual? Something like... "Wow Casey, It seems your boobs are getting bigger every day!" 
2. How open are you with your gaining at the office? "Ooh, My after lunch pizza arrived! Could you be a dear and pick that up for me? My sexy belly [slap slap slap] isn't growing any bigger while I wait."  

Guest Marshall7
1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

The offer is there for me to take! Just have a few other things to figure out but I think it's going to be a done deal!

So awesome, Love. Be sure to have LOTS of snacks and meals while you're going through all the moving process. Don't want you to lose any calories ;)

How's the 1 gaining shake a day going? Have you started adding that to your daily intake yet? :)

50 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

So i actually didn't post this photo a few days ago bc I was worried my knee looked weird like that... but then I realized it's not weird - it's just literally a whole ball of beautiful FLAB!!!

YAHHHSSS. You have hit the jackpot with genes. Your figure develops in the most sensuous exquisite manner. You can be assured, anything that is uniquely Casey about your lovely fat is EXTREMELY desirable. Just let the other gals feel weird because they DON'T have such beautiful gams and thiccness. You just keep ballooning and showing off them gains. 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, jacksprat said:

1. About the intern who enables you most intensely at work. Does she ever (or often?) make remarks about your appearance. "Oh Dr. Casey, You look so pretty today." Or perhaps even more directly and obviously sensual? Something like... "Wow Casey, It seems your boobs are getting bigger every day!" 
2. How open are you with your gaining at the office? "Ooh, My after lunch pizza arrived! Could you be a dear and pick that up for me? My sexy belly [slap slap slap] isn't growing any bigger while I wait."  

1. She's never been sensual, although I will say I have noticed some adoring looks. However, the other day - I let her join me at a reallllllly important evaluation I was consulting on (normally I have to ride solo to those, especially in COVID). The only days I ever really "dress up" for work are situations like this. But like I told you guys, I couldn't find anything that fit so I rolled up to the meeting in scrubs. BUT - I had done my makeup really pretty and curled my hair and she told me she had never seen me look so beautiful and honestly it really kinda made my day!
  2. So I hold a leadership position where I work, I'm kinda the boss lady at my specific location. So i have all these adorable curious humans working and learning under me (ha). With that being said, I am honestly pretty open about it. Now - do I waddle around telling everyone I'm a big fat hog blah blah blah? Absolutely not. But do I make remarks directly referring to my size and increase in size? Absolutely. I also literally TEACH a course at the university I adjunct for about obesity culture - so it's well known in my professional network that I am a strong fat advocate. However in a physical sense - I am often seen with a hand resting on my gut, belly hanging out of my shirt, and huffing/puffing/sweating my way throughout the day. Recently for Christmas, I treated my staff to matching sweatshirts to wear to work since it's very cold in our building. I tasked my intern with finding an afforded company to make them for us - she found one we loved but then came back later saying that they don't go past a size XL, referring to me (and another woman). Hottest fucking conversation ever bc she was so innocent in asking but definitely thinking "this fat bitch doesn't stand a chance with this sizing" LOL
1 hour ago, MarshallT said:

So awesome, Love. Be sure to have LOTS of snacks and meals while you're going through all the moving process. Don't want you to lose any calories ;)

How's the 1 gaining shake a day going? Have you started adding that to your daily intake yet? :)

Yesss I've been doing it every day! I just realized I never followed up on that. It's definitely working bc Im clearly growing so fast, buuuut at the same time I'm realizing it is really no different form what I was doing before lol

25 minutes ago, FASWE87 said:

hoping for the best! (more time in bed stuffing your greedy gut) ❤️ 

Mmmmm yes, that's EXACTLY what this job will give me actually hehe

Guest Marshall7
21 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

buuuut at the same time I'm realizing it is really no different form what I was doing before lol

Hehe that's my hog! ;) ....ever consider upping it to 2 a day then?!

With more developments happening in belly growth, what do you think the next 50 pounds will do to your belly and it's shape? What do you think it will look like in 50?