Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

14 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

❤️ Rest assured, I am always filling this thing up for you guys ❤️ 

0555D411-50E3-4336-B37A-0DEE1E6EDAF9.jpeg.65a5d05d0590799a9823b32e9e6c31bd.jpg

Another thing that turns me on to no end: I'm sure Casey is well aware of this delicious distinction. When Casey treats herself to such delightful pleasures such as a couple meat lover's pizzas, maybe a few chocolate lava cakes and an assortment of Sonic's shakes, She devours all these things "For Us". This is something she mentions off-handedly and often. "I am Eating for You".
It's an astonishing fact. There is this absolutely beautiful young Woman. She is hundreds of miles away from me, and yet she KNOWS whenever she EATS; She eats for me. I am the one who is satisfied and nourished when Casey shovels pastries and goodies into her GREEDY Mouth filling her enormous Tummy. 

17 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

In the mood for some fun, feeling horny, and simultaneously really want to get creative with some clips this weekend. Let's have some fun!

DESCRIBE TO ME YOUR DREAM CLIP FROM CASEY ❤️ Curvage appropriate plz. If you could have a dream clip on here from me, what would it include? More details the better. If it's something I can pull off, you can have it for free ;)

Dream Clip Ideas

1. A POV/roleplay clip where the viewer is your feeder and you start the video but then there is a time jump of 1 or 2 years and then it is a much bigger model that could be believable as a much bigger version of you, like Luscious for example. (This is of course is when you collab with said model that would be believable as a much bigger version of you)

2. A POV/roleplay clip where the viewer is your long time feeder/boyfriend. The video starts with pictures and or videos from when you were skinny or JUST starting to gain weight with some voice over by you of you and the viewers relationship and him getting you to gain for him. Then it cuts to you now in all your fat piggy glory being a completely messy dirty hog showing off your fat body in ill fitting clothes and stuffing your face, talking to the viewer/your boyfriend about how big you have gotten and how skinny and fit you use to be back when you first started dating and how much you love gaining not just for him anymore but for yourself as well. And that you want to get so much fatter and all the while you are continuously stuffing your face and making the ill fitting clothes you have on even more outgrown, tight and food stained than they already are, maybe even taking them off as you continue to stuff yourself and talk about your gain. Goodgirlgrow's Brainwashed video is an example of what I am talking about, but of course do your own Curvage Casey spin on it.

3. A POV/roleplay video where you have been sent to fat camp by your parents because they are worried about your health. But like in the movie Heavyweights you have snuck junk food into the camp and have been secretly eating from it as well as slacking on the physical exercises they have you doing and you are not losing weight like you are suppose to. Then, one day the lead counselor, the one in charge of making sure campers lose weight, catches you eating from your junk food stash. He has been aggravated with you enough as it is with you not really participating and losing weight like you are suppose to. He is irate now and he is going to teach you a lesson once and for all by stuffing you to your absolute limits and then some with the giant stash of stolen contraband of food that had been confiscated from the other campers soon after getting to the camp, and there is a lot. And teasing you on how much of a fat pig you are and playing with your fat gut the entire time he stuffs you. By the time he is done, your face and camp uniform are smeared with food, your gut has completely outgrown your already ill fitting camp uniform. Your in a complete daze from how unbelievably stuffed you are. He leaves you to stir in your own filth as you contemplate your choices that got you here. But as soon as he leaves a big smile comes across your face as you rub your fat gut and admire how incredibly stuffed you are and how big and fat your gut is from your "punishment." Then you struggle to stand up and then to fix your camp uniform but to no success. So you have no choice by to waddle back to your cabin with your fat gut hanging out, covered in food and you could not be happier about it. (Whether or not in this scenario the reason you have gotten so fat and gluttonous is because of being in a feedee/feeder relationship or just on your own is up to you.)

Just a few ideas that came to mind after seeing your post. 😊

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, Snalskjuts said:

do you like tacos? As you consume at least 6 times what i do and I had 5 today for my dinner you should get 30 plus dessert of your choice 😊

LOVE tacos. I am almost tempted to just go pick up a gigantic cake really quick. I have something new I want to try fucking my belly button with tonight so I’m trying to get crazyyyyy full

6 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

LOVE tacos. I am almost tempted to just go pick up a gigantic cake really quick. I have something new I want to try fucking my belly button with tonight so I’m trying to get crazyyyyy full

Gigantic for you?  I hope and guess it's at least "12 servings" or serves 1 greedy fat hog

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Was going to go out to grab food but fuck, clothes all just feel too tight and my tits are sagging so heavy. DoorDash it is! 
PS - having the best natural curls day. YAY!

3889DB7D-33B8-4956-8828-FDDE5532490D.jpeg

9B0E0775-67DD-493A-AB12-CA2A5B9C9055.gif

sounds good! just lazing around at home keeping it lazy as possible to not burn off any calories, just stuff more and more in

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, jpark786 said:

Just a few ideas that came to mind after seeing your post. 😊

Those are AWESOME ideas omfg ❤️ thank you so much!!! I cannot wait to make them happen

20 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

Icing skater.

You trying to fit in an old ice skating outfit and talking about your upcoming competition, which is the first after being in isolation for so long.

Can't get the zipper to close, gut bulging out. Some jumping trying to get the zipper to close with much struggling.

Give up and dive face first into a cake, eating it on all fours. The cake has a lot of icing covering it hence the title :) 

Omg hahaha it is honestly crazy to me that i used to be a tiny little anorexic competitive figure skater and now im legit a couch hog

20 hours ago, Ljj said:

When’s is the last time you even saw that pussy? 😂

Hahahahah omg forever ago. I legit have to pay someone to wax it now bc it's impossible to see lololol

20 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Hmm. I could rattle off a bunch. The problem for the most part is anything I could suggest you've probably already done some variation on it.

You know, now that I think of it I don't know that I've ever seen you funnelling something. So how about that - funnelling a big ass weight gain shake, wearing some of that fantastic lingerie you have, gut out of course. Make a point of telling us what you've put in it, how many calories etc. Lots of belly rubbing and jiggling as it's going down.

How did you know I just ordered a new funnel? ;) An old feeder of mine and I destroyed the last one on a very wild night of feeding

20 hours ago, Ljj said:

Workout clip obviously, but maybe you just got back from a wedding and you were a bridesmaid and you tell us stories about the looks and remarks you get and how your belly popped out of your dress and your ass was hanging out bc u got measured for the dress 6 months ago and you talk about how you aren't even fat and as you try to defend yourself you slowly realize you are a whale and then belly play boom pow bang

Workout? Are you saying I need to workout? :)

17 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Wish I was there with you. Now that it’s getting chilly outside, I’d love the idea of snuggling with you in a warm blanket while watching movies and reading some WG fiction❤️😉❤️ All the while rubbing that big belly of yours❤️❤️❤️

Ugh GOALS plz ❤️ 

Guest grateful
43 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

red hot!!!

sad wiggle GIF by Stephen Maurice GrahamGee you've gotten so big!!!  😍❤️🥰😂😁

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

PS - having the best natural curls day. YAY!3889DB7D-33B8-4956-8828-FDDE5532490D.jpeg

YAHHSS. I've been noticing that Lately. Your hair is so healthy, shiny and luxurious. Which makes sense because have optimized your body as an efficient eating machine. You are constantly taking in and processing all those rich savory fats and Your hair is loving it! Most people could not ingest the startling number of calories that You inhale as a matter of course. They'd become sick to their stomachs. Yet You have conditioned Yourself to use up all those calories building that bod and growing sweet Fat. At this point if You were to restrict Yourself to an (astronomical) TEN THOUSAND Calories, You'd be Starving to Death. You Require easily ten, or fifteen times the succulent fatty foods of a normal Skinny-Minnie. Imagine that anemic chick's hair. All straggly and dry, getting tangled up in her brushes as it falls out of her scalp. While Your hair is pure opulence, extravagance and bouncy af. 
Hehehe, I can't help but think of the recommendation for a dog owner to get a healthy shiny coat. Usually they say add some olive oil to the dog food. Basically FATS. But you know "Good Fats". Now Casey, Are You getting a healthy share of Good Fats?
[*Casey lifts up her hoodie exposing the most beautiful belly] "You tell me." 

17 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ughhhhhhhh i ate too much and my belly hurts. Someone come rub it!! Then make me finish the rest of my cake ❤️ 

Come on piggy, you can finish that cake, I know it. Rub that fat gut of yours, drink some soda have some nice loud burps to make some more room and get that fat face of your back into that fattening calorie ridden cake and finish what you started piggy. You can't go to bed with perfectly good cake left uneaten and not in that big round hanging fat gut of yours, that is just a waste. And a good piggy does not let food go to waste. Now make more room and eat, Casey, eat until there is nothing left and you are so full  you simply do not have the energy to not just rub that gut of yours to relieve the pain, but to not even have the energy to even attempt to reach around that big fat extended food smeared gut and reach that soaking fat pussy of yours, because as we all know stuffing that fat face and packing food into that growing gut turns you on soooo much. Feed, piggy feed!!!😈

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, jpark786 said:

Come on piggy, you can finish that cake, I know it. Rub that fat gut of yours, drink some soda have some nice loud burps to make some more room and get that fat face of your back into that fattening calorie ridden cake and finish what you started piggy. You can't go to bed with perfectly good cake left uneaten and not in that big round hanging fat gut of yours, that is just a waste. And a good piggy does not let food go to waste. Now make more room and eat, Casey, eat until there is nothing left and you are so full  you simply do not have the energy to not just rub that gut of yours to relieve the pain, but to not even have the energy to even attempt to reach around that fat gut and reach that soaking fat pussy of yours, because as we all know stuffing that fat face and packing food into that growing gut turns you on soooo much. Feed, piggy feed!!!😈

Ugh come pat my big swollen gut, grab the lower roll of it, and give it a heavy jiggle. Then spread my thighs open and tease my clit till i finish every single bite. I need help from my feeder daddies :( 

1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ugh come pat my big swollen gut, grab the lower roll of it, and give it a heavy jiggle. Then spread my thighs open and tease my clit till i finish every single bite. I need help from my feeder daddies :( 

God I wish I was there to do just. Smack and jiggle that fat gut, tease you along as faceful and fistful of cake is shoved down that throat and that fat gut extends further and further out, and the cake smeared on your gut and tits are scooped up and hand fed back to you to make sure every last calorie gets into that fat gut and makes you bigger and bigger. And as the last bit of cake passes your lips, you explode down below and you shake, jiggle and quiver your way to a sexually blissful belly rub and into an nice food coma covered in what little crumbs and frosting smears are left of what once was an entire fattening cake.😈

23 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ughhhhhhhh i ate too much and my belly hurts. Someone come rub it!! Then make me finish the rest of my cake ❤️ 

There, there piggy, you'll be ok. Let me just rub this big fat belly for you. That feel better? Good. Take another bite. Good girl. I'll just rub this belly and make some more room for you. Go ahead, take another bite... and another.... ok. Feeling a little better? How about while I rub the inside of your thighs like this. Does that feel good? Good - take another bite sweety. You're doing so well. And another. That's it. Now, how does me tickling that little clitty feel? Ooohh, that wasn't a moan of pain was it! Take another bite piggy. Jiggle your belly some more? Ok, but you need to take another bite for me. There's a good little hog. Only a couple bites left now. Tell you what, I'm a little hungry myself. I'm going to eat this pussy while you finish off those late couple of bites. You take your time there piggy, I'll be down here for a while... 

• Curvage Model
10 minutes ago, jpark786 said:

God I wish I was there to do just. Smack and jiggle that fat gut, tease you along as faceful and fistful of cake is shoved down that throat and that fat gut extends further and further out, and the cake smeared on your gut and tits are scooped up and hand fed back to you to make sure every last calorie gets into that fat gut and makes you bigger and bigger. And as the last bit of cake passes your lips, you explode down below and you shake, jiggle and quiver your way to a sexually blissful belly rub and into an nice food coma covered in what little crumbs and frosting smears are left of what once was an entire fattening cake.😈

I think at this point, I'm so full right now. You'd have no choice but to tie my hands up and just shove it all in my mouth. A submissive little hog who needs to be forcefed because she was greedy and got too full

3 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

There, there piggy, you'll be ok. Let me just rub this big fat belly for you. That feel better? Good. Take another bite. Good girl. I'll just rub this belly and make some more room for you. Go ahead, take another bite... and another.... ok. Feeling a little better? How about while I rub the inside of your thighs like this. Does that feel good? Good - take another bite sweety. You're doing so well. And another. That's it. Now, how does me tickling that little clitty feel? Ooohh, that wasn't a moan of pain was it! Take another bite piggy. Jiggle your belly some more? Ok, but you need to take another bite for me. There's a good little hog. Only a couple bites left now. Tell you what, I'm a little hungry myself. I'm going to eat this pussy while you finish off those late couple of bites. You take your time there piggy, I'll be down here for a while... 

Mmmm that does feel better when you rub it. If I finish all my food, will you please let me cum?

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Mmmm that does feel better when you rub it. If I finish all my food, will you please let me cum?

I'll let you cum, but ONLY after you finish all your food, AND wash it down with a pint of heavy cream. Then you can cum, and then I'll give your whole body a nice long rub down with coconut oil while you drift off into your food coma...

I know who would have quit; Skinny Casey. She might have tried to overeat as a punishment for herself because she was sad and angry. But Sexy Casey will finish this thing she started. She has a Champion Belly! She knows better than all of us... her orgasm is going to be SO MUCH better when she thinks of herself painfully forcing down that last bite. She'll be thinking... I asked them to urge me on... and they did. And I ate a horrendous amount of food that would send skinny Casey to the hospital. But Fat Casey loves it. The more it hurts the better it will feel. Is this the orgasm you want to miss out on because You are not yet a fat enough Pig? Or do YOU eat up EVERYTHING because You are an insatiable growing Fat Sow! 

22 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I think at this point, I'm so full right now. You'd have no choice but to tie my hands up and just shove it all in my mouth. A submissive little hog who needs to be forcefed because she was greedy and got too full

Your food addicted mind wants more, but your body says no more. It is simply a matter of you needing to eat more than what your body says there is room for. To stretch out that stomach bit by bit and as you become bigger and bigger  and that fat guts capacity becomes larger and larger. And one day, you will be able to eat two whole cakes in one sitting with no issue what so ever. But I guess for now this LITTLE piggy needs to be tied up and made to eat like the hog she wants to be and the hog I know she will be. Even as you beg "no more," you will have no choice to open wide as piece after piece of cake is shoved into that greedy piggy mouth and swallowed down into that fat gut, stretching it out for more and more food to be eaten. Your only hope for escape from your bindings and release from your pent up sensations is to open up wide and eat every last calorie filled bit of your piggy cake until there is nothing but crumbs for you to lick off the plate like the good LITTLE piggy that you are.😈