Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/29/2022 at 12:05 PM, Curvage Casey said:

VERY! My coordination is a hot mess now compared to my thinner days. I'm always wobbling around and toppling over things hahah

MMMPH. I love a wobbly fat girl who can't control her body and its effects on the world around her. When I was in college, I saw a girl who had put on 20-30 lbs in a very short time get stuck in a papasan chair because of her recently-acquired big belly and it imprinted on me for life. 

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

A surreal day 🖤🎓 I did it again.. and this time, for the last time! A 9 year journey and y’all have been by my side through it all. I started modeling when I was in undergrad out of my college dorm room - so many ups, downs, and breaks in between but it blows my mind that I’m still here doing this with you guys. Thankful doesn’t even begin to describe it. You guys have helped me tremendously through my many many years of school and because of that I get to perform tiny miracles every day while doing what I love. Thank you guys so much for standing by me! I’m not sure what this next chapter of life is going to look like now that I don’t have school going on in the background. I’m looking forward to being able to pour 100% of myself into my clinic and also be more present for you guys!

Congrats! What a huge step!

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/17/2022 at 11:41 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Things have escalated, wouldn’t you agree? 😅🥵

3 new updates have been occurring. The first is that if they aren’t slip ons, I need my feeder friend to help me put my shoes on. The second is that I’m too fat for all my clothes so I’ve literally been wearing big flowy dresses all week long - like mumus but cuter 🤣 Super fat girl status. And the third is that I officially need help shaving my legs most of the time (unstuffed I’ve been doing OK). My belly is just so much bigger than the rest of me! Balancing is hard hahaha

D9A7920A-DA7A-45F4-9D87-81CD315C2AF6.jpeg

I love it! There's nothing I find sexier than a woman who loses control over her balance because of the increasing unwieldy size of her belly, her boobs, etc. Pregnant women have always been a trigger for that reason -- but I love it when a greedy girl with a big belly runs into that same delicious problem. You look amazing! Keep on wobbling! 

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, mbrewster said:

You're already waddling around with a serious heavy belly right now. Can you imagine how massive you'll be when you get pregnant? You'll be walking fetish fuel for sure

True! We need more walking/waddling videos from Casey! And struggling to get up, and plopping onto a couch. MMMPH.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you guys! I had such an awesome weekend of stuffing and celebrating. Friday night I went to a steak/sushi buffet, Saturday was a Peruvian restaurant, and today I went down to the coast and went HARD at brunch. I’m feeling huge 🥵 here’s a pic of my outfit last night and I swear to god I’m not pregnant lol I’m just HUGE right now. I thought black was supposed to be slimming? My petite body is running out of room for all this fat and my belly is just bigger than I ever imagined it could be. Milestone weigh in dropping tomorrow!

9B7A271B-009F-4B58-92EC-5A88073BEA24.jpeg

I love seeing you in street clothes SO MUCH. I swear you do look like you're reaching the end of a pregnancy -- TOTALLY MASSIVE.