Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

@Ljj @pgtip00 @TheGoldenDun @MarshallT @FASWE87 @jacksprat @Bauer88 @jackal27

Fuck, you guys, all of your posts in response to me asking you to get me off last night had me fucking DRENCHED. Literallly, RIP to my bedsheets. I dive so deep into the fantasies that you guys write out for me. It was legit 2am and I'm reading them all just feeling a puddle between my enormous thighs and somehow I found myself in the kitchen basically deep throating my funnel full of melted ice cream. Then I got back in bed and just let myself give in and it was the best freaking O in the world. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I ask and you deliver every single time ❤️ I know I'm here to get you all off but damn you really do do the same for me lolol. 

My only request now - can we please turn ALL of those into realities?

Of course babe!❤️😍❤️ I want it to be a reality!

Today is my last busy day of the week and I'm so freaking happy. If I can just survive the next 5 hours, aside from a bit of work over the weekend I can pretty much relax until Monday. But for now.... I'm a hot, sleepy, highly caffeinated mess who needs about a decade of sleep to recover. But hey - look at that booty

2578F029-5E58-4D63-BD7F-20DF6DD4C846.jpeg.201119ebeb528a69599aaa8ce2af6965.jpg

And tis’ a wonderful booty for me to hump!❤️🍑🍆💦😍🤤❤️

23 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hey love! Sorry I missed that one earlier. Im a pretty open minded partner. I can’t say that I have a preference to it per say. If I didn’t exclusively date feeders, I’d hope that my partner would be open minded to all my interests and desires. I’ll always offer my partner the same. If that’s what they’re into, Im always down to empower them sexually. But, they better have a cute man butt 🤣 hahah

I have cute man butt...ish...eh🤣

Seriously I think I have a cute man butt lol. When I need to take a load off after a long day I’ll sometimes put on a thong just so I feel hornier. I always believed that wearing a thong would kinda make sex better maybe? Because if it’s boxer briefs I feel it’s just too much clothing and it’s sort of a put off😂 but I agree with you, it’s about being open minded and both partners offering what they are both into. Lucky for you I’m into big girls❤️

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

It's 3am where I live. I'm enormous, so freaking full, so freaking wet, and about to end a food coma. I have to be up in 4 hours to take the kittens to the vet. Why did I book the earliest appt they had 😅 I'll be rolling through the door... actually can one of YOU come with me to roll me through the door please? 

SWEET DREAMS ❤️ 

I’ll roll you into the bedroom and start humping you on the floor!❤️😍❤️

Thank you everyone who posted something sweet or sexy. I was laying in bed smiling at them all this morning. I love you guys all of you  ❤️ I woke up painfully full. I am still painfully full. My cats are all sick so I’m a bit stressed but look at this guuuut! Omg. I feel like a bowling ball. It’s so soft too 🥰

B6D31EAC-8A63-4A6B-BA61-32B906110CCF.jpeg

BABA7592-081B-4307-9802-040F7C5FC18D.jpeg

0F275E93-FCB5-4AEA-A1B6-93C308E2EDCA.jpeg

Mmmmmff these are just so hot!❤️😍❤️ I love getting horny from looking at posts like these! A girl with a big belly wearing nothing but a thong? That’ll make me hard! I want to grab that belly while it’s soft❤️😍❤️

12 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hey guys ❤️ my profile is going to be private for a short bit while I make some updates to my clip store. I've evolved in to more than I ever expected I would be, and I take my opportunity to set an example very seriously. It's honestly a honor. Just making some quick tweaks to make it as efficient as possible and to keep everyone happy and inspired ❤️  And naturally, with my OCD - once I start a project like this I have to make it as awesome as possible. Think of it as my clip store getting remodeled, similarly to this damn condo i'm remodeling 😂 In the meantime, I am really having a hard time with everything happening with baby Luna. It's very hard to watch a tiny animal suffer like this. Still waiting for some answers. Leave me some happiness here plz ❤️ 

I figured that would be the case. But also I feel bad. I’m sorry if I felt like I was invading in on something, I would never do that to anyone if I knew something was going on and they needed some space. And I am sorry that baby Luna is going through this experience😢. I deeply love cats, if you knew me 5 years ago I would never consider getting a cat as a pet, even though I was okay with them. But now I love them so much💕 Sending love and good vibes to you and your baby!❤️

Goooodmorning friends ❤️ 

Happy Saturday! It's super wet and rainy and stormy here today. Naturally while I was in the shower I missed the phone call from Luna's vet, so now I'm waiting for them to call me back again. Treating myself to a mani/pedi, a Trader Joe's run for all my favorite treats, and just hoping for good news about Luna's little heart. Gonna take a break from DMs today but will respond to everyone later tonight... reallly just needing some good self care today. I might even go buy myself a new book or two. 

I woke up with a wildly crazy craving tho.... can anyone guess what it is?

E1EA1135-C949-4DC1-B31D-42A251767DF4.jpeg.04bfdd998928e57a0262f01cd7b9d9c1.jpg

I feel really bad for you and your beloved little baby😢 this vet that Luna is in is kinda getting on my nerves because it’s taking them an awful long time to get back to you with info on what’s going on. Still, it’s a good thing that she’s there and being taken care of, and that she has someone very special to care and nurture her❤️

4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

First of all - I love you all

Second of all - idk what I did to deserve such rapid growth of this fat ass lately but I am SO here for it 

A5E1F8A5-3198-4BB7-AACF-1DFE1B6D0B5E.jpeg

CD714DA0-4EAF-4EFC-BF1F-F6C353EFB737.jpeg

I really love THAT angle of you showing your fat ass❤️😍❤️ I just love how it shows both of your cheeks in such perfect curvature. And it helps me dream of putting my cock between them🍑🍆

928E15CC-D50E-4EBC-8D1B-77139AD4F471.jpeg

EF25D4FC-06C7-4C87-996A-9140FA0EBF58.jpeg

Missionary always❤️😍❤️ I love a girl being on top on me, it gives me all the areas to grab. The belly, the tits the ass. It helps me pull you closer to me so that I can like you all over. As we embrace in our lustful kisses, I grab your entire fat ass with my hands. I rub and I slap as my cock grows bigger with your weight pressing down on me. And the more we fuck, the more we begin to roll around on the bed like pigs rolling in the muddy pen. I place my cock between your fat thighs and start humping in between, I want to feel that soft body. I hump and pump until I cum hard right between your legs. I finish cumming, but my hands won’t let go of your soft fat ass cheeks, they’re just too good to not slap and rub.❤️😍❤️

There are so many things I want to do. Get a buttjob from you most of all. The first pick would be a perfect position. I can place my cock right in between and also grab your ass cheeks at the same time.

Mmmmmmmfff you’re such a delicious naughty piggy!❤️😍❤️

I feel unbelievably soft, fat, and beautiful. I feel happy and so thankful for this growing body and all the food that I eat and love. Today was an amazing freaking day. My body is starting to get so big, that all my hard fat is turning into soft fat. I noticed cellulite on my back today. It is fucking beautiful

C4A29E1C-95E2-46D2-BD83-DE1B6FE1D2E6.jpeg.e9b5437e285b1d90b0a938f96fee0472.jpg

4951B88F-B461-4F7F-A9D7-148D3176C7E4.jpeg.ac36bef53380e41674f50cbca6a95b11.jpg

Everything you’re describing is just making me get a hard on!❤️😍❤️ I love that position you’re in! I want to lay on top and put my cock between you fat ass cheeks!🍑🍆💦

I’ve spent hours writing a response and can’t sleep because of everything I want to say.

I’m so sorry to hear about your little baby😢

I truly am. I know how you feel.

Early this year I lost my beloved cat at 5 years old. We don’t know what happened, he simply laid down under a tree and passed. But we don’t think about how he died, we think about how he lived. And me and my family know that we gave him a wonderful loving life.

Please know that whatever happens, you are giving her a wonderful life full of love and snuggles❤️

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

ASK ME ANYTHING ❤️ 

I have kinda a big day ahead of me and always appreciate a good distraction ❤️ Ask me anything - gaining, normie life, sex, relationships, eating, mobility, kink - whatever you wanna know - ask away!

Do you like tall guys or would you go for someone that is your height/bit shorter than you?

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

WILL RESPOND TO ALL QUESTIONS WHEN I GET HOME ❤️ 

but for now - this is a must see. an absolute must see.

It's here ❤️ 10+ minutes of me wobbling and jiggling, telling you about one of my deepest fantasies that is rapidly becoming a reality.... immobility. My mobility changes by the day with this rapid growth recently. I am looking bigger and softer than ever - to the point where I truly don't even recognize my face in this video with the size of my chins hanging off my once slim face. Enjoy ❤️ 

I’m definitely gonna buy this after work tomorrow, hopefully I’ll make it before 24 hours ends. But after this I’m going to stop buying videos for a short while so I can get gifts for Christmas this year. I’m sorry!😭

Hey no worries AT ALL! I say this all the time - real life comes first ALWAYS. I know the holidays are a bit heavy on the wallet for everyone tho so I will probably be doing a few short & sexy clips to finish the year off ($3.99). No more sales or giveaways this year, but I will try to figure out some affordable content for everyone ❤️ love you guys and your support ALWAYS

Thanks Casey!❤️ I love you so much!

10 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I looooove tall guys. Like so much. It's a big weakness for me lol. Now, that being said - it's not very hard to be taller than me hahahaha. I am only 5 feet tall. So that leaves a solid chance for most guys to meet that preference lol

Well if you ever meet me, you’ll probably be looking up to my face the whole time lol. I really don’t know my ACTUAL height haha. I say I’m 5’10”, but everyone who knows me says I’m 6 feet tall which in my point of view really doesn’t make a difference. But hey, that’s a win for you and me!

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I wish I could put into words how much showering had started to change for me. It is exhausting to shower. To wash in between every roll and reach around this massive body. I use so much more soap and it takes so much time to wash my whole body. After, it takes me so long to dry off and lotion my soft, luscious fat. It's my favorite part of the day because as I rub coconut oil all over myself, I feel new fat that develops every day lately. That booty. My gut. My huge arms. My thick tits. My wide hips. And my jiggly chins. It's fucking beautiful, every bit of it

7C301E32-BA4D-4B50-BAA4-F81FAEE66899.jpeg.a93cd0766ba62c5c0549895de354c416.jpg

There’s nothing I love seeing better than a wet fat ass pressed up against the shower door❤️😍❤️

Let's roleplay. 

You come home after a long day to find me waiting for you like this, with my longing eyes - for you and my feeding. 

35DC6D13-96C0-4DCA-9E6B-E290FFF5649A.jpeg.2a2cdf8923d2759a3991df4094bd6bd9.jpg

I take off ALL my clothes, my cock erect and throbbing. I need this right now, I’ve had a stressful day, and I’m just so pent up right now I need to blow my load. But I know you so well, you love to do a little foreplay first so you can get a little extra outta me.I approach you and I grab your cheek with one hand, you and I smile. My cock is basically pressing up on your gut and it’s throbbing furiously from the touch of your softness. I grunt so hard because I want to fuck, you notice this and start to tease me. You grab my cock with your thumb and index finger and slowly rub up and down. My eyes roll back from the sensation, it’s driving me nuts. I want you FATTER. I grab the heavy cream you haven’t touched yet and open them up, you smile so big and grab the funnel and stick your delicious lips on the tube, ready and waiting for your treat. I pour the first carton down the funnel, and you drink so fast that I can already feel you inflate with my cock still pressed on you belly. I open another carton and pour again, you chug and chug and chug and a bit of cream drips down from the side of you mouth. It’s filling your cheeks so fast but your still able to gulp it all down. I make a lustful grin, you’re just so into it. I then open two cartons and pour both down at the same time. I want to see you FAT, INFLATED, so STUFFED that you can’t move at all. You swallow big gulps. Your belly is inflating faster than before. It’s now gotten to big, the tip of my cock is now deep inside your belly button. I moan and grunt so much that I knew that two more cartons would do it. I grab the last two and pour it down the funnel. You struggle so much now with gulping it, your cheeks fill to the brim, you want it all!

GULP

GULP

GULP

Somehow, someway, you finish it all without giving up. Your lips release the tube and you breath heavy and deeply. Your belly is so big and stuffed that my entire cock is now fully engulfed in your bellybutton.

I could no longer take the sensation.

I stand up, grab the sides of your widened load of a fat gut, and start humping deep in your navel. My humps cause ripples with each slap, your so fucking soft, it like hitting cookie dough which is what you’ve become now. I fuck you so hard, my body is slapping on your fat belly!

plap

plap

plap

plap

plap

My balls grow big, there’s so much cum being built! Yes! It’s almost here! All my pent up stress about to be shot out into the belly of the curvy fat woman I love!

“I’m cumming!” I shout.

I slap HARD deep inside your bellybutton, my cock shooting out huge loads of warm sticky cum which spills out on to the floor. You moan deeply as you feel the hot cum deep inside you.

splort

splort

splort

splort

splort

I’ve built up so much that it seems it doesn’t want to end. I take my cock out, still cumming out my juices, and continue to shoot loads on your giant fat gut. You grab my cock and stroke it to get all the juices out. This lasted for a couple minutes until finally I was drained. I pant so hard from the hard sex. As you let go of my cock, I step back and take a view of my beautiful big lover. Your belly is just covered with cum, you look like an ice cream sundae with white chocolate syrup. We both gaze into each other’s eyes and kiss. Our day has been satiated.❤️😍❤️